All Comments on 'Claire's Guide to Good Head'

by clairelovescock

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
DomineDominealmost 15 years ago
Great advice!

As a guy, all of this comes across as great advice. Didn't see anything I didn't agree with, which is rare for these "How to" guides.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

Great article! One extra point, and not everyone's taste, but a cum swapping kiss afterwards is always a nice way of finishing for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
blow job heaven

don;t forget to finegr his ass -- no man can resist a hard shot if u are fingering his prostate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
LOVE TO TAKE A BIG ONE

ONE VERY EXCELLENT DESCRIPTION OF A BLOW JOB.

GREAT WRITING AND EXCITING PICTURE OF ONE MIND

maxwell1985maxwell1985almost 15 years ago
pretty accurate i.d say

as a bloke i think you have it just about right clare.i think i,ll show this to my missus. fair is fair though, have you any tips on returning the favour as most blokes don't mind doing that either. in fact i love it. so let us know whats whats good and whats not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I love Claire

Claire, if only every woman out there had your attitude to sex.

You are obviously a very very sexy woman.

Great advice for all girls out there, thank you.

wayback38wayback38almost 15 years ago
Keeping it hot, getting it hotter....

To raise the kinky fun, try a hand mirror. Hold it where the woman can see herself licking the cock and whisper sweet-and-nasty encouragement to her. If she truly enjoys cock-sucking, she'll relish the added fantasy of exhibitionism. It's kinda like butt-fucking: We only do it occasionally, when my lady is feeling extra-hot and slutty.

Nice work, Claire. Next, give us some of your fantasy fiction. My guess is you have the erotic potential to make a lotta dicks hard just by letting your imagination run rampant. I'll be looking forward to it.

wayback38wayback38almost 15 years ago
Keeping it hot, getting it hotter....

To raise the kinky fun, try a hand mirror. Hold it where the woman can see herself licking the cock and whisper sweet-and-nasty encouragement to her. If she truly enjoys cock-sucking, she'll relish the added fantasy of exhibitionism. It's kinda like butt-fucking: We only do it occasionally, when my lady is feeling extra-hot and slutty.

Nice work, Claire. Next, give us some of your fantasy fiction. My guess is you have the erotic potential to make a lotta dicks hard just by letting your imagination run rampant. I'll be looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow!

all so very true and correct that I wonder if it was written by a man...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful!!

Great Article, the only improvemnet might have been added pictures

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Overall very good,but

Overall this is very good and useful and people seem quick to comment on it. The only thing I am unhappy with is that you seem to think the woman should thank the man for sucking him off! The other way round I think.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 15 years ago
odd

I may be a strange man for some of you, but I have never really got off on having my cock sucked. Well, not yet anyway, though my partner assures me she will change my mind, and I'm up for that. With her. Really look forward to finally, in my early sixties, allowing myself to enjoy it...

In the UK sexual culture in which I grew up in the sixties, it really was unusual for a woman to blow a man. So unusual that I think that in a lifetime of much and varied sexual experience, I've only orgasmed in a woman's mouth a handful of times. (Compared to the thousands when women have come on me when I ate their cunts out.)

Ach, maybe I'm just weird?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OK, Claire, you've got the job

When can you start?

kelly_kellykelly_kellyalmost 15 years ago
I wish.....

this should have been out few days ago =))))

isabellejenningsisabellejenningsalmost 15 years ago
haha

lol you sound like me well most of it i found that entertaining and fun to read

isabellejenningsisabellejenningsalmost 15 years ago
haha

lol you sound like me well most of it i found that entertaining and fun to read

blondeinsideblondeinsidealmost 15 years ago
good advice!

hey this is amazing! i cant wait to try it out tommorow!

Agoodman954Agoodman954almost 15 years ago
Great Advice!

If more women would follow your simple guide lines there would be a lot more happy men out there. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
head

head is the best sex avalible unless you bring in electrosex

KnickersKnickersalmost 15 years ago
Very educational

Thanks, Claire. I'm working on a story with oral sex as the focal point and I needed some pointers. Cheers for such an excellent guide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice Job

Great job, your guys are lucky men. I gave your story a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fantastic!

your article was very hot, and completely accurate in every aspect.

mostly I want to stress that the cum play is the hottest part. pick it up and eat it, smear it around your face/body/clothes/hair.. anything.

A girl that gets kinky with semen is a girl that has a much higher "sexual score" than otherwise.

Mr_NebMr_Nebalmost 14 years ago
Instructional yet sexy.

Sure turned me on to read how a woman likes to give head and loves the taste of cum. Thanks very much!

tobytim2tobytim2over 13 years ago
more

There should be more women in the world like you .

You are the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Loved this article, I havent given anyone a blowjob before but i plan on doing it with a friend soon. Thanks for the tips!

OralDaveOralDaveover 13 years ago
Super Suckstress

I love your description. And I love women who love cock. I''ve known a few, and when relationships/dates have ended I've always (jealously) envied the next man they've gotten on their knees for. Great touch-- when you describe crawling to your man before sucking him. I hope we meet someday, Claire. I'll have a big load for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Analysis of a Great Blow Job!

WOW! You have really thought about pleasing a guy orally! It's interesting that you know MORE than the guy knows about it and obviously use these lethal tactics to tame the beast inside all of us guys.

Great description and excellent writing! You're GOOD...LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I have never given head before, but I plan to with my boyfriend soon. I was kind of nervous but this REALLY helped! Thanks for posting this, seriously! =]

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Useful

3.5 yr relationship and not slowing down ^_^ He's one of those "I like being in your throat" guys, and /loves/ him a blowjob. I'll be keeping this in mind the next time I see him ~_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

As a man, I say this article is very accurate. There are a couple of points I'd like to address:

1) "Most guys like it if you push their cock up against their stomach and lick the underside of it." - the underside is more sensitive than the top, so you should in general focus on it.

2) You forgot to mention eye contact - whenever you can, look up and create eye contact with the guy. Especially if you have a unique eye color like blue or bright green.

joannaontopjoannaontopabout 12 years ago
Thank you!

I love to to give head and I am always looking for new ideas to blow my man's mind. This is an awesome article! Can't wait to try out your tips! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
accident

Sry accidentally rated 1 star deserves much higher greatly enjoyed it!

galileo181galileo181over 10 years ago

Claire, You can put your technique to practice on me ANY time you like !!

LittleMzRedLittleMzRedover 9 years ago
Love This

Great How to!! I am ready to suck one right this minute!!!

MrBill36MrBill36over 9 years ago
Interesting

Although I enjoyed reading your presentation, I had mixed feelings about it. I am not well endowed with a 6, 8, or 10 inch dick. In fact I often revert to masterbation because I am tired of hearing my chosen spouse tell me how small I am. Doesn't any one write stories about incest/Taboo and men with a 4.5 - 5 inch dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too true, too many misconceptions out there

"I had mixed feelings about it. I am not well endowed with a 6, 8, or 10 inch dick."

How big is your partner's mouth? Odds are, a larger-than-average endowment doesn't make this any easier when dealing with orifices neither designed nor evolved to accommodate sexual penetration, especially with a relatively-inexperienced partner.

"Some guys want to do the ass-to-mouth thing they've seen in porn. Leave this one in the videos, it's not worth the risk associated with ingesting your own shit."

One more reason to use condoms for anal. The condom just peels off after, peeling all the crap (literally) with it. It then becomes possible in an all-but-seamless manner to go to another hole (oral without this tasting like poop, vaginal without this causing a vaginal infection) once one becomes tired receiving anal penetration.

Not that I'd advise using the stories on this site as advice for anything anal... if I read "I rammed my ten inch dick up her arse using spit as a lubricant and the pain inexplicably turned to pleasure" one more bloody time, I'm tempted to send the poster to the local prison shower to drop the soap, bend over and see how it feels. First you lubricate, then you dilate, then you penetrate... take it slowly and get it right this time or it's more of a PITA than it's worth (and I'm not saying that to be a smart arse).

darlingmaradarlingmaraalmost 9 years ago
Girl Crush

I'm a fan of yours! Good read.

col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

I think I love you Claire

BJwriterBJwriterover 7 years ago
Very hot advice

I hope everyone reads this. It is the best piece on blowjobs I've read. If you give head the way you write about it, Claire, you can certainly do me anytime, anywhere. I learned a lot and will be referring back often. I like to write about blowjobs (giving them and receiving them). I've been wanting a woman's perspective from a woman who loves giving them. You've provided that. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eye contact is awesome.....

I received some amazing blowjobs from my gorgeous GF last year. We're not together any more, but here are the top ten best parts I remember:

1. Stripping each other naked first. The sight and touch of her beautiful body made me rock-hard and ready to feel her lips on my dick.

2. Positions. My favorite was her on her knees while I stood, but she also blew me in bed -- her on top, me on top, or me standing next to the bed while she lay on the bed. The last one let me look at her fantastic ass while she sucked me off.

3. Eye contact. As she took my rigid rod into her warm, sensuous mouth, she would look at me with her soft, blue eyes in a way that said "I love you. I love sucking your cock. You are the only man I want to do this with. I am your submissive woman, and I want to give you the most intense pleasure you've ever known. Shoot your big load down my throat, my handsome stud. I'll swallow it all."

4. Humming. When she did this, it made it even more exciting.

5. Swallowing. Every single time. Every single drop. Telling me afterward how good it tasted, and how much she loved doing it.

6. Her eyes again. That special sparkle in them when my balls would empty. She showed me that it is possible for a lady to smile with a mouthful of cock.

7. Testicle massage. When she would rake my nuts with her nails at the same time she was sucking me, my orgasms would be so much stronger and last so much longer. The volume of semen would increase, which thrilled her.

8. Her tongue on my frenulum, sending me over the edge.

9. Her tongue all over my glans during and right after my orgasm, turning my moans into screams.

10. A special move. She was on her back in bed while I was fucking her between her D-cup tits. Then I said "now!", which was the signal for her to slip my stiff shaft into her mouth while I moved up on the bed. All I could see was the headboard, but all I could feel was her blowjob. I came. And came. And came some more. Screaming the whole time.

I hope these help. Have fun, lovers!

PhillyDilly22PhillyDilly22almost 3 years ago

Good advice for anybody that's into oral, the girls are very quiet or satisfying don't push them Above all Give to receive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love sucking cock and the taste of a guys sperm i did it first time as a dare on the bus to school i sucked a guy and got a mouthful of his sperm which i just gulped down to the amazement of my friends. I got off the bus went into school and went to the toilets and my pants were soaking and i had to diddle my sex and get off before class. Iv sucked guys at concerts while people watch and love the taste of sperm im fine with being called a slut i really dont care. Iv cumkissed a few guys iv sucked and with girls who have watched and love sharing sperm with people. Loads of love from Angel xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous