All Comments on 'African-American Wedding'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
go away sam

you suck..black freak

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Commentary on Samuelx Postings!

CEASE AND DESIST IMMEDIATELY! Samuelx [Spamx], you are total and complete disgrace to the entire human race [black, white, oriental, red, and polka dot]. All you ever do is cut and paste from your computer the same old non-stories and in many cases racist garbage. You continue to post this junk on Literotica.com. A recent study of Literotica.com indicated that you post your junk by anywhere from a 2 to 1 to a 25 to 1 above anybody else. It would okay if you actually wrote reasonable erotica tales, but you fail miserably. You extol racism and bigotry with virtually everyone of your postings. In terms of how to counteract bigotry, racism, and prejudice; people like you need to stop immediately from posting and publishing your junk. You [and others like you] are the major problem in the world today! You get offended when your critics [both racists and legitimate writers] post the the truth about your postings. You definitely do not know how to write a story of any type. I seriously doubt if you are even an adult, but if you are then you have a brain and mind of a very young child / teenager. People should report you and your antics to every legitimate conceivable agency, organization, and webmaster in attempt to put a stop to you and your nonsense! Just for the sake of record, I am an author and a highly educated [Master's degree] black from the USA!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why are your "story" titles so high school?

Every one of your story titles sound like the title of a high school essay. Then once I read your so-called story I understood. The content reads like a high school essay. Why don't you take a class is how to write a real story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This one didn't suck as much as the others.

You're still writing at a middle-school level, and you're still waving your racism like a banner, of course, but at least your theme shows a modicum of intelligence this time. Perhaps your "I hate all races equally" just seems more mature & rational than your usual "bisexual black men should be worshipped as gods."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...