All Comments on 'Our Sissy Slave'

by purekink

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
GerriSCDGerriSCDalmost 15 years ago
In answe to your question...

"Will you be our full-time cross-dressing lesbian boislut?"

Yes please! Make me your lesbian boislut.. it would be a dream come true!

What a wonderful, HOT story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
<sigh> My Goddess ,you have hit the strap-on on the head ,exactly..

Wow... Could you possibly turn me on even more or are you just trying to tease me into begging to be your sissy slave?I am sure you get thousands of letters or comments doing just that but I am in awe of your story and can only dream about being that which you have yearned for and desired for sooo long and now Own...Please ,Please allow me to beg you !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please read...

Yes...yes...a million times yes, my Mistress

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please read...

Yes...yes...a million times yes, my Mistress

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Gods, yes! I'd love to become your full-time cross-dressing lesbian boislut!

Man, I wish someone would dress me up like that. I got so turned on my this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hate stories in 2nd person

wld be much better if you stopped talking about "you" all the time, *I* am different to you, and what you wld thinks is not what I wld. Write in 1st or 3rd person, please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
just what I want !!!

Your story is exactly what I want -- my girlfriend to dress me up in her sexy clothes while she & her friends (both male & female) fuck me.

I can't wait to read the 2nd chapter of the story.

BimboBambiBimboBambiover 12 years ago
incredible

I like this style. As the narrator addresses me I am more caught up in the story and find this very engaging. I am enveloped by the narrator to imagine experiencing what is happening and find myself tantalized as the story continues and can not wait to begin the next chapter.

cpanlpcpanlpover 12 years ago

I have always wanted to submit to two women, cross dressing me with make up and such and then making me their sex slave sucking their strap on cocks and being fumed in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yes, I'll be yours !!!

Yes, I'll be your sissy, panty-wearing, lipstick-wearing, boislut for your pleasure and to fulfull your girlfriend's dirtiest fantasies. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
of corse

I will gladly be that sissy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yes I would

God, I would love to be that boislut for you! I'm lying here all alone in my bed wearing a black mesh nightie. I hope you would approve. My long blond wig falls in wavy curls over my chest. I took the liberty of taping down my cock and balls tonight so I can properly fit into my tiny black G-string to complete the outfit. Now all I need are you two to help me. Teach me how to be your boislut. Make me suck your dildo with my painted pink lips while you fuck my ass at the same time. Make me cum in your pussy then lick up all my cum and then thank you for the opportunity to make you happy. I'll be your favorite boislut. So, do i get the job?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Tis and all your stories turn me inside out. Write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YES YES a thousand times YES !!!

I love the style of the story with you talking directly to me. My answer is a definite YES !! I would love to have your girlfriend do make-up on me and dress me in the sluttiest clothes you have. Right now I'm dressed in a sexy purple bra with a pink see-through nightie -- and I'm so horny thinking about you & your friend fucking me. Please, PLEASE, I'm begging you (as your girlfriend asked me to) -- PLEASE FUCK ME LONG & HARD like the sissy faggot slut that I am !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My sister in law is a lesbian

And I want so much to be her's and my wifes boy lesbian. I would still want to suck a large cock for them occasionaly but I would always be their sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
YES I'll be your full-time cross-dressing slut

I love it when my girlfriend dresses me in sexy clothes - panties, fishnet nylons, bra, sexy nightie and a blond wig. I am truly her full-time cross-dressing slut and I love it when she fucks me long & hard with her big strap-on. I especially enjoy it when she invites her male friends over to our place to fuck her "girlfriend" (me) with their big cocks. She actually gets jealous because I love sucking their dicks & having them fuck me more than her feeding me her dildo -- the real thing is better than the fake cock. Oh well, she still enjoys watching me get fucked like the sissy cock-sucking slut that I've become. I can't wait to read more of your stories - this one was so hot it made me cum hard.

satinshawnasatinshawnaover 9 years ago
Are you real?

I would love it if YOU were real. It would be wonderful to actually find a female who loves sissies. I would be ecstatic to find a female who loves to dress and fuck their sissy. If there is one, please contact me as I am a slender, athletic sissy seeking a female to dominate me. satin sissy seeking

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my answer is "YES"

Yes, I will be your sissy slut boitoy. I will submit and serve you and your girlfriend and do anything you want, including sucking a real cock while you watch. I would love getting fucked by a man after he has fucked you. I'm a sissy CD cock-sucking slut -- and I love it.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

sign me up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Yes. I want to be your crossdressing lesbian boislut. Very, very hot.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmealmost 4 years ago
Yesssss

I would love to be trained by you and your girlfriends.

psimonpsimonalmost 3 years ago

what a lucky boi... and what a superb storry telling.. superb for sure...

spr1987spr1987over 2 years ago

DAMN, that as a gripping story. A very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really liked the story. My sister and her girlfriends did the same to me many times. My mother let them have their way with me. My mother even used me as her sissy slave many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The answer was no. Maybe a crossdressing friend, but hell no to being a lesbian or a slut.

4Leather4Leather9 months ago

No way on the lesbian for right now.

Love to be crossdressing, sissy friend for now.

Next chapter please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpurekink@purekink
587 Followers
A female author who loves submissive sissies, pegging, crossdressers, femdom literature, and much much more! As you can see, I already have one a well-trained sissy, but you're more than welcome to contact me... perhaps you could be my next sub! Also available for commercial c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES