All Comments on 'Black Woman Dominates White Slut'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TransverseTransversealmost 15 years ago
Sigh.

Again? Isn't there anywhere in the world you'd like to visit apart from Brockton, Massachusetts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Jeeez

Don't you ever get tired of writng crap that no one thinks is any good, except maybe the passing drunk or meth head who cannot see straight. You have two so called stories on today that are the same story with a few paragraphs moved around and sentences tweeked. But that is what you do with all your so called stories.. middle school essay level stuff.

lancewmlancewmalmost 15 years ago
Would you like to try a new story idea?

Instead of the same story "plot" rewritten umpteen times, why not try something new. I would be happy to give you some ideas. Email me. Serious replies only. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More of the same old racist crap

Get a life. FreddytheSmall

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
<3

I would love to worship your black pussy my goddess

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A CHACUN A SON GOUT! FUCK YOU AND FUCK HER TOO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I like to b dominated myself but not for racial reasons.but if a dominatrix went so far I could turn against her and show her a good Fuck .all by own will baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boring

Boring. All stories are the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"More of the same old racist crap

Get a life. FreddytheSmall" All of you Anon's sitting there behind your desk commenting on someone else's story that they worked on, who will not even care about your feedback since it's not feedback at all, get a life. Alson, It's not racist, it's fictional and it's a fantasy story about two interracial women (one black and the other white) having a session.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2120 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...