All Comments on 'My Future Father-In-Law Ch. 10'

by jaylee507

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
acdd123acdd123almost 15 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic, great story. What a mind, what a woman, Jaylee I salute you babe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I hope you really do love you husband.

I don't see how you can say you love you husband and then do this behind his back. I'll pray for the guy. But good story non-the-less. Just...sad for Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The huge amount of sex in this story doesn't distract from how funny I find the dialog. "That injection of love potion"? Considering this is supposed to be a true story I wonder why you even got married because faithfulness certainly isn't you strong suit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
True Story? No, but makes me horny.

Yeah, this isn't a true story. But damn, I love masturbating to this! Makes me cum like nothing else. Please, please, please more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is so hot. So,the busty wife finally got pregnant with her brother-in-law. Fuck!

U should continue writing this one...I mean with this title and with the same characters.

Don't finish it right here. I'm longing for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Deliciously salacious series!

A woman with massive tits impaled by father in law and brother in law. Filled with their semen; fucked in the ass and cunt. Made me so fuckin' horny! My cunt needs to be fucked NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SImply Amazing Story

Well-written. Keep the story going!!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Sick

Sick, sick story, going nowhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous