All Comments on 'Sybian Games'

by Bob Waters

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very HOT!

Very HOT story. Hoping that there will another few chapters. I Really liked it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very hot story

grat story can't wait to hear about the rest of the attachemnts

ErotonautErotonautalmost 15 years ago
Cracking Story

My only criticism is that it stopped just as it was really getting interesting. Otherwise: nice characterisation, credible plot and strong dialogue. I shall certainly be checking out other of your stories and do hope you continue this tale. Not necessarily into some kind of swap, just couples happy to display their love in front of each other.

crimson56crimson56almost 15 years ago
Great story

Well written, well conceived and very erotic. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it.

What a blast and what a prelude to future chapters of this very hot relationship. Well done.

wdbtchrwdbtchralmost 13 years ago
Don't stop now!

I was really starting to get into this story, wish my wife would try one of these.

sinfullyurssinfullyursover 12 years ago
Dont stop!

Nice!! Love to have some more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I miss mine

I met a guy who had a Sybian. I was so intrigued by it, I had to try it. I kept cumming and cumming and cumming. It was fantastic. Over the two years he and I played together, I got to know the Sybian quite well. And so did he. He knew which buttons to push, how long, how fast, and when. I was hooked. We shared it once with another friend of mine. He couldn't believe how hard and how many times I came. He even got me to try the big, wide, husky one. It was fantasmicorgasmicerotica!!! My friend past away several months ago. I miss our play time together.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 11 years ago
U left us hanging

I wish you continued the details of that beautiful encounter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i'm so wet right now its not even funny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So fucking sucking hot

Fabulous, my two live in girl friends masturbated themselves senseless after reading this. I had to fuck them back to sanity, two Sybians arrive next week. Roll on masturbation and sucking orgies. Sex maniac cunt lapper and wanker, Lanc's UK. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing.

Amazing. Sybian play for one and all!

jazzguitarmanjazzguitarmanover 6 years ago
Afterwards?

I wanna know what happens to these couples after the experience with the Sybian.

gpetagpetaabout 4 years ago

areat and horny Sybian experience

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 2 years ago

So erotic. Would loved to been there watching another mans wife cum on the Sybian. Did think of purchasing one of these years ago but the wife said that it was to expensive and that the toys that she had were enough. Now thinking it was the wrong thing to do. Well written and felt like we were there. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous