All Comments on 'Next Door Neighbor'

by penthesword

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Cool, Hot, Exciting

Dear pentherword,

You really give me a hard on, i could nearly seduced

and fucked my neighbor daughter...thanks god for creating

women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice Tale, But....

Nice story but having your character undress when he was already undressed distracted. Proofread before posting.

ChevMan69ChevMan69almost 15 years ago
Awesome Story

Very good read. I enjoyed the neighbor element and the imagination that went along with it. The story theme was hot and the more you write like this you'll become a lot better. In any case you did an excellent job. Thanks.

SL ReporterSL Reporteralmost 15 years ago
That Was Hot

Wow.. good one. Loved it. It really has the "Older Woman Syndrome" in it. Would have been better if Vicky had her panties on and got the guy to kneel down and sniff her pussy through the panties and teased him too....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
no fences

here no fences, nothing to stop the good neighbors from

being very good neighbors

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

hope to hear more about their sexually adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR RAPED ME AT 1st

I was 15yrs old when my neighbor raped me.I came home from school and my parents wasn't home so I sat on the step doing my homework waiting for them to come home.Mr Stanley our next door neighbor came home and said your locked out again and I said yes.He said you can wait in my house if you like so I went in his house and waited I waited in his house a few times so I didn't think anything would happen.He fixed me something to eat and I finish my homework in the living room.He came and sat real close to me on the couch and then he started rubbing my legs up to my upper thigh touching my pussy.He then spread my legs so he can get a better feel.He then went in the back and came back out fully naked and sat by me and took off my clothes and had me sit o his lap facing him and told me to hump on his dick.His dick was so big,long and fat and it was rock hard.He moan and groan and lift me up just a little and put the head in my pussy and then he push me way down on his dick until it was fully in my pussy.The pain was killing me but it was feeling so fucking good I just cried.Ahhh don't cry Tina you will thank me later on,mmmmm Tina your pussy is so tight on my dick omg mmm omg Tina it feel so good baby mmm Tina call me daddy say daddy fuck me say please fuck me daddy.Mmmm daddy fuck me fuck me hard daddy ong daddy I love this dick,is this dick mine daddy oh shit daddy fuck me hard so I can cum,Yes babe yes daddy is oin to fuck you until you beg for me to stop,,oh no daddy don't stop just keep fucking me =,mmm this will always be your pussy daddy,ahhh that right I no you like this dick don't you,yes daddy I do omg daddy I'm cuming shiiiiit o fuck fuck fuck mmmm damn daddy can we fuck again,yes we can Tina.So from that day on I fuck Stanley everyday after school I would leave my house early just to fuck him b4 I went to school and fucked him when I got home and on the weekend we would watch porn and fuck all day AND NIGHT AND I WOULD LEAVE HIS HOUSE AT 10PM..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

enjoyed your story .i liked the fire and need. there is never better sex then when a women needs it bad..I would love to hear about the early morning when you two make love with same needs deep in you.. enjoy ....gerald

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpenthesword@penthesword
83 Followers
All commentary and feedback are welcome (even on the older stories), either in the comments field or via email. I have found that hearing from readers is the greatest inspiration I can hope for. I realize that I left Dar Acolyte languishing for much too long. I'm not sure I e...