All Comments on 'Camping on the Darkside Ch. 01'

by nurseshark

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You like being humiliated?

You get off on this nonsense? You say you don't care about being insulted. But I'm going to anyway. You are sick fuck who really needs to be castrated then you can watch your female partner and kids if you have any fucked to death while you do nothing but cry. You are the worst kind of white person, if indeed you are white. This type of story is racist against white people you put down your own race to get off. That is just sick. Stop writing and go to a place where there are lot's of black people with your wife and kids and then sell them like the pimp and whore you are and they will become. Then your wimp cuckold ass can do what he was born to do. Namely suck the black mans cum form the cunts of your women and then later from the dicks of your black masters. You know you want to. Okay you can now laugh all you want but the truth hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I felt sick to my stomach that my wife and daughte

are worthless pieces of white trash using me only to supporty them while they sneak off and fuck black men. I cant wait to watch them do it again. Do you have any idea how mentally ill the husband and father in this would have to be? Much less how stupid and mindless the black cock hos have to be? He has watched the two most important women in the world to him totally betray and humiliate him and ruin for all intents and purposes their lives and all he feels is sick in his stomach but cant wait to watch again. Why doesnt he just slit his own throat and let the women be maid pregnant and whored out like the want? For that matter he recorded this why not blackmail the men and the women? Or even better shoot all of them and then put the gun in one of the black guys hands. YOur story makes absolutely no sense in the real world. If this reflects your lifestyle you need help as soon as possible. There is nothing wrong with interracial as long as it is realistic this isnt it is simply low class mental illness trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Samuel

Is it you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You like comedy huh?

So let me tell you a joke. When you were born your father took you lovingly from your mother. Looked at you then to her, looked at you then to her - did this 10- 20 times then gave you back to your mother. He yelled at her calling her all sorts of names. At last he said,"You cheated on me with a monkey." hahahaha!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What's SO Good About This?

It's not even erotic. What whores these females are! This hubby isn't even a man...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yikes!

You gotta be a fag cause a man would not even have these fantasys let alone write them down. This actually is pretty funny stuff, retarded but funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hey, you hear the one about....

.. the black bitch that gets tired of oversized black dick that can't ever get truly hard and goes out to find a man with an actual job and he turns out white and she swears off stereotypes forever? Read it asshole!Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
need more

this story tells the truth about why there are white boys and girls. they are made to service black men. in the next chapter i hope the father gets to suck and be fucked by the black men also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The worst thing about this story

... and there are many, is that the title indicates this is chapter one, which means there is more of this goofy crap to follow and yet another story on the New page to ignore. Not erotic or well written, this merely continues the stereotype that white women turn into pigs whenever a black guy waves his (pick one) 9/10/16 inch dick in their direction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story

I for one really enjoyed your story. I don't understand why people bother to leave so many negative comments. It's a fantasy tale that is enjoyable and erotic. I am looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It's a fantasy

I liked it, but you could have built up to it a little more. You started off with two normal women and turned them into black cock crazy bitches in an instant. If you write another, you might want to explain why they did what they did. But, it is your story. Tell it your way and ignore the assholes who berate you. After all, they read it. What does that make them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantasy? maybe! But what a sick one.

A little dicked white man allows blackmen to forever fuck up his wife and daughter. Now that is really sick. And a really utter way of being a racist against white people. But only a sick wimpy cuckold mind could come up with this idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pure Crap!

This is without a doubt one of the dumbest stories I've ever read on this site. You have some serious racial issues to have written this worthless piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
How sick can you get?

I really hope your wife or girlfriend gets fucked by blackmen and turned into fuck whores. I don't mean your pretend women I am talkign about your 'real' women if you ahve any. Of course you might like that but then that's your choice. I hope blackmens cum tastes nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
BBBBOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG!

Listen, change your nick to "Dumbass" because your story sucked ass. Honestly, it was as erotic as a train wreck and about as entertaining as watching paint dry. Thanks for wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GREAT STORY

HEY GREAT STORY,IT MADE ME CUM LIKE TWICE.I LOVE THESE TYPES OF STORIES..I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE WITH A BLK GUY BUT JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO APPROACH THEM AND THEY DON'T APPROACH ME BECAUSE I KNOW I LOOK LIKE A WHT GIRL THAT WOULD NEVER SLEEP WITH A BLK GUY...ME AND MY FRIEND HOLLY ARE GOING TO LIVE OUT YOUR STORY SOMETIME SOON,BUT WE ARE THINKING SIX INSTEAD OF FOUR..THAT WOULD BE THE FIRST STORY I WRITE ABOUT(I WANT ME STORIES TO BE TRUE)...BUT GREAT STORY....

OH AND TO HELL WITH ALL THE RACIST WHITE GUYS MAD ABOUT YOUR STORY..THEY CLAIM TO HATE WHT GIRLS GETTING BBC BUT WILL READ ABOUT IT..SEEMS TO ME THEY LOVE AS MUCH AS WE DO..PROBABLY SHOT THE BIGGEST LOAD OF THEIR LIVES READING IT LOL......................PLEASE WRITE MORE...

MEGAN-------THE SWEETEST GEORGIA PEACH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
not even

written with some fantasy. it's a loveless writing, no story building , no carachters forming , nothing new just some old cliches, more a storybook of a cheap porn-flick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sick is as sick does. And sick is

As sick writes.

KevinhereKevinherealmost 15 years ago
Decent writing, good scenarion in todays world

White wife and daughter, sexing with black men, the most erotic scenes in todays world given the fact that white males have oppressed and looked down upon black men as inferiour for centuries.

White female drawn to the black male due to the mythical legend of their "larger" members, powerful thrusts and overall physical prowess.

White male fetish of this scenario due to color contrast and eye candy of large member of darker race penetrating those closest to him creating extreme emotions both pleasure and anxiety.

Someone is watching this scenario given the evidence of the explosion in interracial video mainly black male, white female and ironically produced by the white male and watched by the white male behind closed doors.

Weird...Eh.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it :-)

Thought this story was fantastic!! Not sick at all (:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story.

only bad thing about this story is that half the comments bring up race shit. cant people just enjoy the story? why should anyone care what others like in erotica. this is about extremes not reality. i like stories of black men seducing white women, Latinas raping white women and black women, white bullies raping or seducing the mothers of their victims and daughters dominating their mothers. its all fantasy, fun, escape. none of its real people, so just enjoy the fucking story. i know i did.

keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stupid

Yes, I would love to watch my wife and daughter raped by Black men or any other for that matter.....just plain stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I would rather rape a black woman and her daughter and her wimpy black husband watched. Then have the woman and her daughter force the wimpy balck husband to clean the white mans sperm from thier pussies and assholes. Eventually, he would be raising my babies I put his wife and dauighters bellies

muffianmuffianabout 13 years ago
1st time? not likely.

I cant believe a slut like her was on her first cock of any color besides her hubbies. They called him a little dick, well in this case a dick would indicate a man at 42 years. This fucking moron should not be allowed to have a dick because he is an insult to all real men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Aids frOm blacks

This is why so many blacks have aids. They pass around their ghetto sluts, get infected, and then when their tricks won't fuck them anymore they start raping their own nieces, paving the way for the next generation of crack users and hookers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DumbAss-TinyDicks

Once You Go Black You Never Go Back has ONE meaning you dumbfuck. Crystal Clear because white dicks are small and Black cocks are big. Your pride are killing you dumbasses. White men envy black men for their size, end of story. Adult men knows this, you young stupid brats... If you don't know what women wants, go and screenwank for the rest of your lifes, idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I wish

My mom and little sister would get fucked by 8 huge black cocks and pregnant by one of them. Also my girlfriend and her sister both love being fucked by big black cocks !!

dawbnjdawbnjabout 11 years ago
Hot Fucking Story

Hot fucking story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I dont envery no nigger dick ,your story is all bull shit you stil dont haveanything that I want, fuck you.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
Very sexy

A very sexy story and very well told...Thank you for sharing...

I cannot believe that such vile racist bigotry is still alive in the year 2013...The comments below are disgusting. Typical of a racist to be anonymous: cowards!

justme2032justme2032over 9 years ago
story

Hope hubby gets his arse fucked good next time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sluts

what s l u t s!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
biggest cocks are white

Although this was exciting to read, studies have proven that over all, white men actually on average have bigger cocks. I guess the skin contrast is more likely why black men with big cocks are more exciting. A fun story though.

Benzguy280Benzguy280over 8 years ago
Hot

That was hot, I could see myself hiding in the bushes watching as my wife got fucked by those Black Studs! It would drive me wild!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cant Wait for Future Chapters!!!

Spectacular, realistic, well written, erotic literature. Considering critical literary inputs is one thing, but regret this site permits unregulated haters to spew venom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Decent, however.

Wordy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My Hot wife and Slut Daughter become BBC whores.

Incredibly Amazing to witness first hand my hot wife and my slutty baby girl transformed into Insatiable BBC whores forever till the day they die. Truly the power of BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wife & daughters want black cock

it was very very well written and made me hard just to read about it . I have two daughters and they both have expressed interest in black cock as their mother had one when we were in college and told them it was wonderfull they need to try it .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ty

Thanks for sharing this story

zaggetzaggetover 6 years ago
In some ways wierd

But also very hot and sexy

crusoe1crusoe1over 6 years ago
Nice

Nice surprise and fun to read, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I WOULD LOVED TO HAVE YOUR WIFE AND DAUGHTER IF YOU AGREE WITH THAT, YOU CAN E-MAIL ME WHEN READY AT ALLWORK77628@YAHOO.COM PLEASE LEAVE YOU FULL NAME AND TEXT NUMBER WITH LOCATION AND AGE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I was stroking my cock like crazy and I love to see a women with big tits getting doggyed while her tits are swinging away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BBC

If that's all that matters divorce and move away. Some where out there is a good woman. I myself have never knew anyone who cheated with a black man except 1. My best friend Don caught his wife Liz with a black guy Jerome. He filed for divorce sued the company they worked for. His sister Julie worked there also. She had pictures of them being intimate in one of the stockrooms at works. She had taken the pictures to the HR department they said they would check it out she also sent the pictures by email to the director of HR so that she had proof. Nothing became that's then she gave copies of the pictures to Don. Then Don hired a lawyer and give him pictures also. His wife Liz and Jerome were fired. When the divorce was finally settled he got custody of the children he didn't have to pay alimony but had to give her1/2 of their assets. The house was sold because Don said he didn't want it. Liz had to pay some child support. Don bought a house in the country the children loved it. I don't know how he done it but he started seeing Liz again and remarried to her. I asked him how he could do that? He just said he only loved 1 woman like that and missed her. He also said he had a prenuptial agreement with her and she agreed to everything he asked for. I guess there actually wasn't no cuckold there.

col_lovercol_loverover 3 years ago
The Comments are amazing

90 % of tha Anonymous comments upset the closet cucks with little dicks.

This story is a must read.

Pat2610Pat2610about 3 years ago

Would love to be ducked with my daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sick

Perverted. Only read a little and stopped. No I am not a closet cuck. If in a predicament like this it would absolutely be time to grab a ballbat and start swinging. If I lived through it I would divorce the wife and put the daughter in counseling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was 12 yrs ago and lots of negative comments. But that story was just a glimpse of what was coming.now it's 2021. Look around u or look at what most white guys look up on the internet today. BBC. Interacial. Wives cuckolding white husbands

Al_AnonAl_Anonalmost 3 years ago

There needs to be more 'double cucked' stories. If seeing one woman you love get treated as if she is nothing more than a couple of fuck-holes is gut-wrenching, how much worse (better?) must it be when it is two of them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice!

The husband needs to get involved.

Perhaps little dicking his wife and daughter first, before the bbc does it.

Then the hubby gets used. Cleans dick, eats wife and daughter’s creampies! Before long the hubs is getting plowed and owned by big black cock…

To be repeated the following day!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love it

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Did many graves. minus 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was awesome... I would love to see this happen to my white mature wife. She is curious about black cock but won't go there she doesn't believe they are as big as I tell her. I would love for her to get fucked by a bbc and bring the creampie home to me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The husband is every stereotype that conservatives have of liberals. Seeing all the 'anti-racist'(anti-White) liberals here getting their nuts off to this is hilarious. No wonder White people don't trust you weirdos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's very easy to become a black cock whore. It just takes one glorious night of fucking and you're hooked for life. Been one long before it became fashionable to fuck one for the record.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Story Five Stars RW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Two women to be proud of? WRONG! Time for divorce and disowning the daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have been fucking black dick for years love it.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

I had the hardest time to not cum. OMG I hope hubby did his duty and ate mother to many organisms both vaginal and anal that night so Tammy can enjoy her men. Shit I need to cum but must wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It seems to be a full set up on the wife's behalf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have called some of my buddies and took care of them. No not really if my wife and daughter ever did anything so stupid I would just leave not saying a word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best! If I was a white girl or woman I would love to be gang-banged like this and would surely become a Black cock slut and never use protection. I'd love to make Black babies and be proud to show them off.

RuthMRuthMover 1 year ago

Love black guys on white woman stories as I love black cock

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver2over 1 year ago

It does seem a lot of people spend a very long time reading a story that they don't like I can't help thinking that is a bit of projection going on and they feel guilty about enjoying the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the hottest stories on this website, love it

1reddawg121reddawg1212 months ago

Wow,What a Smokin HOT Story. 🔥 Hopefully there is another Chapter or 2. 😈🍆😈

slutFucker69slutFucker6912 months ago

Sexellent way to break and train a married white slut and her hor little Daddies SlutKitty princess into black cock addicted suck and fuck whores as Daddy films their first reparations Whoreification breeding.

Absolutely no doubt that from then on black cock gangbang parties were their regular lifestyle with Daddy there to clean the black cock whores FuckHoles.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Its appropriate to capitalize the word 'Black' in this context. You should know that after what you just experienced. You're a lucky man, and quite smart to watch without disrupting. What you witnessed is evolution. Your wife and daughter got Blacked and thats natural. There's nothing you can do about it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just more racist trash. Stupid and ugly.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i want to see a part 3 with the husband sucking cock and getting fucked while the wife and daughter watch, and join in.

guysenseiguysensei9 months ago

God that was super hot. Beth and Tammy were just perfect in this. I love how the gave in and the description of the events were amazing

SaraLynxSaraLynx9 months ago

I loved this story

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontana9 months ago

Why am I so wet? I kept telling myself I didn't like this story, as I kept reading...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I couldn't put up with a slut cheating wife let alone her allowing her daughter to be a slut.

ronibarretronibarret5 months ago

one of the craziest interracial stories I have read anywhere. The husband, well, kind of threw a wrench in the story. Nevertheless, a pretty hot story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was invited to go camping with my girlfriends Karen's family. I borrowed my uncle's pull type camper. We were having a great time. On Saturday her family invited several friends for a cookout. Later I was invited more or less told I was to play horseshoes. That was ok because I had with her family and I really liked them. Yes I was in love with Karen. Then I seen Karen walking away from with Jimmy Watson. Jimmy and Karen dated before I got to know her and he had messed around on her when they were supposed to be exclusive. She had told me that it really hurt her and she broke up with him. I started trying to to get closer to her but didn't want to be a rebound for her I wanted her to want me for what I was and for her to have feelings for me like I had for her and she actually started showing me her feelings. I thought things were good actually I thought that they were great until I seen her walking away with Jimmy. I asked Bob to fill in for me that I wasn't feeling well. Of course that started the guys teasing me about being a softy. I said no it's Karen that has made me sick.and I pointed in her direction. That caused it to be silent. I went to my pickup and hooked it up to the camper to leave. I wasn't ready to pull out yet and Karen and one of her cousins Debbie was there. Karen was asking what I was doing? Leaving. Why? I seen you walk away with Jimmy so I wasn't going to tolerate him hanging around you. Her cousin said hey listen Jimmy did try to kiss Karen but she slapped him and kicked him in the nuts. I looked at Karen and asked is that true? Yes silly I have what I want. I hugged her and apologized. We now have 3 children and just had our 25th.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

We were out partying with friends and having a good time. That was until a group of guys came in. You could tell that they were arrogant just there actions told me. There were 5 of them 2 white and 3 blacks. All built and pretty big.I didn't know them but was told that they were on the local football team. I won't name it because there are a lot of very good people with that team that don't need to be looked at in the wrong way that these guys should be looked at. Well they started asking women to dance and it didn't matter if they were single or married. Yes before the night was over they were hitting on our wives. One of our friends Joe's wife Julie was asked by one of the black guy's to dance. He completely ignored Joe and reached to and grabbed onto Julie's hand. Joe jumped up and decked the dude. Shit I thought here came the other 4. I was out of my seat and ready to defend ourselves. The fight ended pretty quickly when the 2 bouncers stepped in. Of course they pulled the race card out. The one that started all of it pressed charges and we had to go before prosecutor. Luckily we had the security video from the club that showed him grabbed Julie. He had to pay damages and was ordered to stay out of that club.

bob3641223bob3641223about 1 month ago

it was hot, was hoping mom and daughter would have ate each other out.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Hot as hell! Even made my tiny little 3.5 inch white peepee hard!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous