All Comments on 'Tough Love Ch. 03'

by justincbenedict

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
i like it....cant wait to read ch 04

i'd love to be kearney.....maybe someday patmabuttocks@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Needs more detail around the sexual events.

Error121Error121over 9 years ago
amazingggg want moree

this is bestt seriers... plzzz put moree.. cant wait... me n my gf loving this

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
They thought they would have fun.

Until the first guy stuck his dick in Kearney's mouth and he bit it off. That was the end of the fun. First the ambulance, then the Police. Then the lot of them went to jail with Geneva and Lon leading the way. Kearney laughed all the way to the bank. What? You thought he'd never fight back? That notion is almost as stupid as this story.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Dynamite!

ASAP hubby needs to shove a stick of dynamite up Geneva's cunt and light the fuse! What a piece of shit twat she is! ( There once was a girl named Alice ,who used a dynamite stick as a phallus , they found her vagina in South Carolina,and bits of her tits in Dallas!

technofrog2002technofrog2002almost 9 years ago
This is biggest pile of crap I've ever read

How can a persons imagination come up with such a hateful story. This is torture plain and simple. He should throw his wife out on her ass and let her suffer with her disease. Fire his "buddy" and tell him to walk out in to the street and let a bus run over his ass. Please do us a favor and quit writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
enjoyed

I enjoyed this. Very strong scenes. I'm not sure why commenters who are obviously not into this kink want to comment here. Just go find the stuff you ARE into and leave others to their kinks.

Jo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous