All Comments on 'Surprise Piss Night on the Town'

by ehappys

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Boy, do you need an editor

You have the core of a good story here, but it's desperately in need of editing. Your sentences are too short and choppy (consider more compound sentences), and you need to use quotation marks for dialogue. Don't give up -- just get editing help available here on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice

A very nice wee story.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
That happened to me, too....

This similar event also happened to me. I was dating a married woman who was trying to get pregnant but her husband had a low sperm count like I did--whose husband was working.She did not know I also had a low sperm count so she was wanting to have my baby just so she could get pregnant. My own wife was overseas visiting her sister. Tracy and I were drinking at the Airman's Club and we both were getting very drunk and amorous, so we decided to return to my house before we got so drunk that we could not get home. When we got there, Tracy said that she had to go pee right away, so she wandered and staggered into my bathroom. She was so drunk that she forgot to slip her panties down and she sat on the toilet and peed her pantyhose. About halfway through she realized what she had done but it was too late. She called out to me and I found her on the toilet with piss soaked pantyhose. I also had to pee but my cock had grown hard at the vision of her. I dropped my pants and underwear and slipped her pantyhose off her, along with her shoes. I pulled her off the toilet and tried to pee, but my cock was too hard so I could not piss. She said that we should try fucking and that this would probably allow my piss to flow up my cock. We both threw the remaining clothing off and laid on the bare floor and I crawled on top of her and fucked her. Almost immediately after I shot my cum into her belly I could feel my piss get released and I proceeded to give her my hot pee into her belly, rinsing my cum from her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Does everyone drink drive in these stories?

I love piss and have had a few adventures of my own - but I prefer some reality. She was a bit drunk and couldn't find her car. He's had lots of beers? Really?

Zeek1212Zeek1212almost 10 years ago
Great!

Great story! Thanks for sharing. Ever use that business card?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous