All Comments on 'Poolside Massage'

by tustin92614

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sometimes ya just don't need a plot!!

A really good, hot story. I thought the line about the "vibrator purring its promised mechanical pleasure" was great!! Almost no plot here, but the scenes move along nicely. I see you left this open for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

Well written but odd storyline. My favorite position for my g/f is her on her back with her head tilted back ready to take my stiff dick down her throat. As I stand over her, all she can see is the underside of my erection and my balls hanging down in her face. She says she LOVES this position because I'm in total control of her and her throat. I (Bill) would have had your head tilted slightly off the end of the massage table and I would have taken my time with you letting you suck my balls, lick my dick, slurp my oozing cum...right n front of hubby...LOL THEN...I would have given you a great throat fucking...slow and deep...letting you breathe occasionally until you experienced an exploding orgasm in your mouth.

rjordanrjordanalmost 10 years ago
With a little editing

With a little editing this could have been a Loving Wives classic.

"...his stiff dick gently waves [snip] in the morning air."

That's an "amber waves of grain" moment if I ever saw one.

Thanks for the stories.

SlokinkSlokinkover 7 years ago
Nice

I look so forward to setting the wife up with a massage as this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertustin92614@tustin92614
281 Followers
Married guy, white, late 50's. I had a "sharing" fantasy for many years, and it finally happened in early June 2022. She graduated her stud tennis coach/partner to BF status. He's also a good friend of mine, and recently out of a bad marriage. We just have this easy, casua...