All Comments on 'Our Sissy Slave Ch. 02'

by purekink

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Best in a long time.

I meant to leave a comment on the first chapter. I would love to be the boi these ladies have in training. Please don't bring any more males into the series. Thanks

purekinkpurekinkalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the comments, everyone - sorry I haven't had the time to reply to all your emails. The feedback is greatly appreciated though, especially as a new author. Thanks again, and keep it coming :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing!

I've been reading literotica for more than five years, and this pair were maybe the most exciting stories I've read that whole time! I can't believe how much they turned me on - the gentle but dangerous domination, the sex-shifting characters, wow...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yummy!

This is like, my fantasy to the nth degree, and I found the style and pacing to be perfect for my needs. Two hot girls having fun at my expense; what could be better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please read...

Oh God, please make me your feminized sissy slut :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Yes! Absolutely! I'd love to become your beautiful, sexy cock-hungry boi whore!

Gods, I got so turned on by this. Awesome story, here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I want to be your sissy slut !!!

I too want to be your sexy sissy slut. Please fuck me hard and then bring a real cock to my face for me to suck. I want so much to suck a real cock and to be fucked by the real thing.

Please continue the story.

BimboBambiBimboBambiover 12 years ago
Oh yes

If someone invaded my mind to take out one of my fantasies they could not do better. The clothing and the pink hair set my pulse to racing. Oh I'd love you to revisit the for another chapter. You are a very talented writer of erotica purekink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Good beginning, now add a few more chapters.

nysubboynysubboyover 12 years ago

This is phenomenal! So incredibly hot.

toungdancertoungdancerabout 11 years ago
mmmm

O so hot, great story I dream of such a thing to serve two woman and be thier little bio slut. Yes I felt this. good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YES I'll be your sissy slut whore

I so much want to be your sissy slut whore who is pimped out to all your lesbian friends for their pleasure. I actually have similar fun with my own girlfriend. She has done make-up on me (I love the pink lipgloss), shaved the hair from my legs, crotch & chest, and dressed me in the sexiest clothes she could buy for me -- and then she fucks me long, hard & deep while I suck on her other dildo. We haven't yet added anyone else to our love-making but after reading your story I will definitely ask her to bring one of her girlfriends to our house and join us. Please continue with the next chapter of this story. I can't wait.

Helen_CD_UKHelen_CD_UKover 10 years ago
Wonderful...

I want this so badly, to be dressed, fucked and treated like a little sissy whore. Love this story and came like crazy imagining I'm the lucky sissy xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I let my wife turn me into a gitl in the bed. She masturbates me almost every night as if I were a girl. It has been so long since she need to hold my cock like a man would want. She rubs me like she says a girl wants to be rubbed and she helps me have multiple girl climaxes. If you have never had this you are missing out. I wear girl style jeans and shirts everywhere and want to learn how to put on make up. Her sister is a lesbian and I want her to teach me to be a boylesbian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like this

Wish I was their Boi toy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Still one of the best stories on here.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
still good

Loved it the first time and still do. What is a separator? Sure would like to find one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
YES!

I would love to be your beautiful,sex cock strap on hungry boi whore with continued training.

psimonpsimonalmost 3 years ago

absolutely superb writig.. ohhhh luv the details... The concept of a senior lesb and her young but eager student taking the boi all the way... ohhhhh yes for sure

LunaDoggyLunaDoggyabout 1 month ago

Imagine if i had to choose. To accept a win on the national Lottery, a BIG win, or to be this man? That's right, the Lottery organisers would have to look for another person to give their money to!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpurekink@purekink
588 Followers
A female author who loves submissive sissies, pegging, crossdressers, femdom literature, and much much more! As you can see, I already have one a well-trained sissy, but you're more than welcome to contact me... perhaps you could be my next sub! Also available for commercial c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES