All Comments on 'Call Girl Gets First Time Lesbian'

by All_Night_Long

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it....

There is nothing more erotic that two women having a wonderful time with each other. Now, one is Bi and the other is thinking very hard about being strictly with women. This is very satisfying, I only wish I could be there and witness the whole evening and night. Have Fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the warmth ...

I enjoyed it immensely. More than the physical descriptions I liked the warmth displayed on the part of both Stella and Emma.

markellymarkellyalmost 15 years ago
Great.

Damn dine piece of work, this had better not be a one story wonder. It flowed well and I felt a bit miffed when it finished, the sign of a great story. Now all you have to do is better it. I look forward to your next story, whatever the theme may be. Thank you again for the story.

Dragon64Dragon64almost 15 years ago
Appreciative Reader

Having just begun to explore the "Lesbian Sex" section of Literotica, I have to say that your writing is some of the best I have read so far. The characters are attractive and easy to sympathize with, the plot flows well, and of course, the sex is great. I look forward to further submissions by you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Truely one of the best first time stories i have read in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow!

that was a truly wonderful story and so much more than i expected !!!

can't wait to read more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I went to an escort when I was 63, my first time woman to woman. The reason was I didn't want to be embarrassed, it was embarrassing enough. When I entered I was greeted by a tall woman, I had already asked her age,38 and asked if she had attended to another woman, yes. Since my divorce I had felt sorry for myself, I had decided I wanted nothing to do with men. We had discussed before hand what I wanted,i said I will leave it up to you. Maybe she thought that meant I was submissive,which turned out to be right, she told me to undress and lay down on a massage table. She massaged my back, then my legs, moving her fingers up to and along my pussy. As I was starting to enjoy it she told me to roll over. she then massaged my neck,then down to my breasts,squeezing, and playing with my nipples, which were standing out. Then standing between my legs,she rubbed them her fingers brushing my now damp pussy, until her fingers were just stroking my pussy, then one slid inside,i shuddered, then a second, working steadily in and out. Then the fingers were removed,, I pushed up, then I felt it,her wet tongue sliding slowly up my open slit, just nudging my clit,then back up, I moaned,slowly up ,touching my clit, slowly until I could take no more, I tried to close my legs around her head but she kept them open as I had one of the most intense and long orgasms of my life. I felt her move away, then come back and straddle me, her pussy almost on my face. I heard a buzzing noise,she moved back, her pussy at my mouth, a buzzing vibrator moving over my pussy,, then inside,she sat down on my mouth, lick me as the vibrator moved in and out of me,i was so wet, as she pushed her pussy onto my face, my tongue moved up and down, my first taste of pussy, I kept licking, as she moved the vibrator around my anus. I kept licking her as she bent forward, the vibrator at my anal entrance as she slowly licked my clit and pushed the vibrator slowly into my arse as she licked me. The vibrations in my arse,her tongue, her pussy in my face brought me to my second orgasm and as I finished I just slumped back. Our time was over, but I now have the confidence to go looking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of a Kind and that is a shame

This is an incredible story,, the theme for which I have been hoping for for a long time. Much like the earlier comments of the lady who made her first trek to see an escort, i did much of the opposite. I am a 20's something lesbian who met this wonderful lady who happened to sit next to me at an orchestra concert and we became friends. Our friendship grew and i finally got to meet her husband who is, unfortunately, crippled. To make a wonderful story short, their children live across country which makes life lonely for them. I did seduce her and we became lovers. This was a first time for her since she was frustrated but totally married to this wonderful man and a fantastic mother. There were no secrets of our relationship from hubby and I often spent time at their home. He wanted her to have a sexual life but, obviously, not with another man, so this was perfect.

The core of my story is to reinforce that truly amazing stamina and desire of mature women, especially if they have taken care of their body and mind through exercise and reading. She is an incredible lover and i feel very fortunate.

Please write more stories of this ilk. These wonderful women need love and attention desperately. And they can wear out us younger folks with their desire to be young again.

thank you for writing what you do and sincerely hope you write and entire series of works like this........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
real

How can I get an appointment with emma

LcnmdLcnmdalmost 8 years ago
Much fun!

A very good short story!

Thank you!

L

Shaima32Shaima32over 7 years ago
Nice story

Well written.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

Never use "going in for the kill" in a sex scene, unless you're really gonna kill her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dripping wet

Reading your story, I could feel my nipples getting fully erect. My clit started swelling, and I could feel my pussy juices slowly drip out of me. I had to fight the urge to finger myself, but rather continue reading, while becoming extremely wet and horney. I could feel Emma sucking on me and me cumming in her mouth. So horney. Thank you.

Melvin93Melvin93over 4 years ago
Really good

I really enjoyed that and hope you write more featuring these two

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

WOW! Even a call girl can be mesmerized by a beautiful client. All in all, this is a beautifully written story, especially by an author that loves women. Every woman needs an Emma in their life unfortunately most are caught up in a failed male fantasy. Women can experience both genders and than choose the one best fits their needs. I'm just glad that today more women are waking up to the girl on girl experience.

moimeme68moimeme68about 2 years ago

A true gem, absolutely fantastic! Five stars are not enought... I just hope this is goig to be a long story.

scissorprincessscissorprincessover 1 year ago

literally one of the most gorgeous stories ever. it was so pretty and loving and sapphic throughout. genuine lesbian love!! wow 10/10

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous