All Comments on 'Owed by Ex-wife'

by nokiaboy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Definately a story about a boy.

Wow so when he is married all major holidays he has to spend with his ex, her sister, and any other sluts they want. What the hell would a video of him fucking his ex prove, he was married to her for god sake. Stupid people do stupid things. Hell I was tricked into reading this stupid piece. This is something for 12 yos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not really...

We never heard why this guy is such an irresistable stud. Realistically, if the ex wanted to blackmale him it would be for financial gain or just to mess with his life. Not for unlimited sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I assume the title was supposed to be "OWNED by...

So that's strike one. Then we have this really lame reason about why he is trapped by her. Then we have the dull descriptions...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What an idiot.

Are these women amazons? Is he a tiny noodle? Walk over to Renee and take the camera away from her, get dressed and leave. I hate stupid stories. And he certainly couldn't have had much of a relationship with his girlfriend if he was banging his ex-wife. Double stupid. Get the tape from his girlfriend before she throws him out, makes copies and send it to every one of his ex-wifes relatives and friends and all of Renee's relatives and friends with a note as to what was going on. STUPID STUPID STUPID.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous