All Comments on 'Fucking Daddy'

by sexy_pussy_cat

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
StormypetrelStormypetrelalmost 15 years ago
a little abrupt....

While the concept was alright, the story lacked some depth, details and delight... maybe giving the story a little room to breathe and develop .... look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
L A M E !

this DRAFT wasn't good enough to post to the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not me

I don't want to see any more from this writer. Very poorly written junk. Sentences are garbled, words misspelled, grammar is horrible, lousy story development.

sexy_pussy_catsexy_pussy_catalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Fair enough...

Ok, this was my first story, so maybe it wasnt very good, but i spell-checked it all. I'm just english, so they spell things differently.

If you have any USEFUL comments or ideas how to improve that would be great. If you didn't like it, you didn't like it, but don't have a go at me about it.

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Suggestion...

Goddammit, don't get halfway into the sex part and just go "to be continued..." Why do all of you writers do this?! Nothing is more frustrating than getting nothing but build-up with no follow-through! Imagine if you were having sex, and you had some great oral and then nothing else for days, or ever. No completion of the act. You'd be frustrated too. Treat your stories like you'd like to be treated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It was OK

Not bad for a first timer BUT girl you need to do lot of homework.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
people are so mean.

You guys suck. If you can't encourage someone, why discourage them with your "Bully" comments. You all are jealous, Coz you can't write (other than stupid comments) So get a life!!!! To the author please continue with your tale & keep writing. Most important ignore the stupid people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
more please

hope she'll continue being a good girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you

for the story........ignore the idiots. I like the story and the stage is now set..........

dragonflychilddragonflychildalmost 15 years ago
Keep it up

Well I thought you did well for your first story, keep writting, I look forward to seeing you improve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well thought out

I thought your story was well thought out. Grammer wasn't too bad. I look forward to seeing you evolve as a writer. This story proves you have good ideas, nice, yet small set up. Conclusion, to be continued is used a bit too much, look for something your own, or at least not used so much. Overall I liked it alot.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
not too bad for a first time post

You need to slow down, you write like you are double parked. Add content to the story and build the characters with some background information. Give more erotic sex and let it build up, there's no need to rush the story. Everyone will take the time to read your work if you make it sexy and erotic.Thanks for the post.........Rich

PSLibraBalancePSLibraBalancealmost 15 years ago
Very Hot so far

I really like it but wish it wouldn't have ended so abruptly. Cant wait to read the rest of this story. It is very sexy. The description of the sexy girl stepping out of the water is really erotic. Very hot story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great start.

Loved reading this story, it is a great beginning. I hope you will continue this story & that you post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Chapter 2.

Great story, but what happened to the next chapter. Please write & post chapter 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a start!

This author knows how to build up excitement. The story portends some interesting developments and we can only wait for the denouement. Though i enjoyed the story, my only slight criticism is the serial nature of the story. Personally, I don't want to wait for the conclusion if I can read the whole thing at one sitting. Few of us have the time to monitor this wonderful website for the sequel; heavens, we might actually miss it.

But, in conclusion, I enjoyed this fine entry and look forward to its thrilling ending...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHATS NEW

and whats to happen. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

oh i remember them day's when my daughter was a cheerleader and the fun we had after them college games.....memories..she used to love getting fuck by me wear it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It was okay.

It was a good story line. But once I got to the end, I was disappointed that I had nothing to cum from. It lacked depth. And while the taboo thought made me shiver, it was just not enough to finish the job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
incest

Love incest

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothen wrong its ok to fuck your Dad it been going on for years, Let him nock you up, shoot his load deep into your pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous