All Comments on 'The Girls at the Store Ch. 01'

by wantsomefun1951

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice job!

I wish I had co-workers like that. These girls sound like a lot of fun. Are you guys hiring? Since this is Chapter 1, should I expect another chapter? How soon?

CeeeEsssCeeeEsssalmost 15 years ago
Every Mature Man's Dream

Three young girls. What could be better?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
didnt need so much daddy

good story but the word daddy was way overused. it almost ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sweet but not sickly

A great story and I disagree with the comment about overuse of the Daddy word. I don't think it signifies anything incestuous but is just an expression by the girls of affection for an older, stronger, wiser guy who initially filled that paternal gap in their lives then went on to become their lover; the relationship changed, but the name stuck...

Anyway an impressive start to what I hope will develop as a series of chapters showing how things develop between the 4 of them and the individuals concerned work out their dreams, goals and sexuality...

ejlsejlsalmost 15 years ago
Good writing

Definitely every man's fantasy and very nicely written. Good job, Daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Just a great story! Im hoping for another chapter, but since I don't see one showing in the side panel my hoped aren't high :( I'll check the folder though!

'Daddy' wasn't over used, the reader just wasn't paying attention to the story!

Mmm, talk about three delicious dishes, whew! I'd eat up that little short, skinny thing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A CAUTION

Chapter 3 ends with "To be continued...."

But that was 10 years ago.

I do not knowingly start a story that is not finished.

However, in this instance, I'm glad I did. The story is worth it.

The ending is not bad.

It IS abrupt.

And a cliffhanger, that has you wondering what happens next and wishing for more.

Otherwise, a 5 star story all the way.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous