All Comments on 'Dogging'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
There are rules to having your girl gangbanged

First get all you want from her before she is totally used. She may be a bit on edge at first but once she starts fucking guys she will realize she has already been infected with whatever she is going to be and will relax and just fuck away. Two always film/video the event and make five copies. One copy is for you to view at your leisure, one for her, one for your lawyer, one for her family, and one for the internet (might as well make a dollar or two off it). Lastly never touch the used up piece of infected (STDs and HIV) trash again, file immediately for divorce and throw her out of the house. It is great to see a girl used like a bitch dog in heat with all the male dogs just fucking away on her. But really who wants a used up piece of trash like that? Dont worry she will make a good living with her used cunt now.

m1k3m1k3almost 15 years ago
Well written

It was well-paced, and competently written. 5/5 from me.

MisterE30188MisterE30188over 10 years ago
You stole my dream!

I wod love to see this video!

Rob9aRob9aalmost 10 years ago
Good Fantasy

In this day and age, it's not practical to do this unless everyone is tested but I do so love the fantasy. I would be a wonderful experience I'd love to live out but in the mean time, I enjoyed your story.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Wanted to give it a 5*, but it was so obvious she was his wife after a few lines. This should have been a BTB, but was a let down, with her being filmed by her husband. Well written and cohesive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok. You like whores. A lot. I get it.

But you don't have to marry one - what's the point of that?

You don't have to own a porn studio to watch porn.

You can hire a whore to make porn videos; cheaper than marrying the whore.

Just doesn't make sense - except if your mother was a whore and worked out of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd love to be able to go dogging! I wish somewhere around Tulsa that the ire were someplace.

Orpheum64

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know it will never happen but it sure makes my pussy gush torrents of my wet juices. WOW!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous