All Comments on 'Why I Quit Men's Rights Movement'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Who Cares

There is no one on this planet that I care less about what he thinks, feels, wants or writes. You are a no talent idiot who puts out buckets of shit cause you don't have a bathroom to flush it down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well this is a mixed bag.

I agree with you that far to many white people are racist. But not all off them are! Realley. You talk about whites becoming a minority in the united states and europe but most experts dont expect this to happen for a least a few decades. Whites are alreadey a minority among humans as a whole. Also while I agree there are many evil people out there(and I have meet a few) I did not like you making out that people with mental health promblems are more likeley to be like this. BULLSHIT. Now whos the bigot?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Figures don't lie but liars figure...

Gee, because birthrates are on the decline for white people it is an immediate sign of genetic weakness while the burgeoning birthrate for people of color is a sign of genetic superiority. Your father must have hit you in the head one too many times. Maybe the declining birth rate has to do with the choice of many couples to defer having children until they are established. Maybe the fertility problems has to do with the fact that many women are trying to have children later in life. And, maybe the growing birthrate in the black community just shows they have more unprotected sex. 72% of births in the black community are to unwed mothers vs. 28% in the caucasian community. I would be so proud if I were you. In 2007, nearly 50% of african american teenagers were infected with an STD vs 20% of the white girls of the same age. African Americans comprise 52% of all clamydia cases, 65% of gonorrhea cases, and 51% of syphilis cases. Pretty ambitious considering they comprise only 10+% of the population. I would be so proud, yet again. Give me a break. I think the mens movement will survive without support of one with such powerful logic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Men are still way ahead of the game.

Agree that there is too much racism against all nonwhites. There are good cops and bad cops. Even the best cops like Serpico have to battle an entrenched system that tacitly protects the interests of the privileged class. That gaggle which GeoW called his 'base'. But...men have ran the show for millenia. If some men are getting screwed (and we are) it is because of the system and insulated/isolated elites controlling the bought and paid for media-propaganda outlets. Check out alternative media and judge for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You are no writer in any good sense

Your thoughts move so randomly around... you are a writer of immature, baseless drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sam sucks

you would be the only black boy white people hate.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingeralmost 15 years ago
So the fight against racism is your fight now

I'm sorry to learn that you've left the Men's Rights Movement. Even as the government pits the genders against each other so it can conquer both, it also pits white males against males of color (blacks, Hispanics, etc) in order to keep us guys divided among ourselves. That way, those of the female gender who are spoiled rotten can stay perched high on their pedestals & continue to demand "equal" rights without equal responsibilities. But since your focus now is on fighting racism, I wish you well in that fight. Thanks for the essay, bro.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
your a giant

FUCKTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you do more damage to your cause than you know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sam, you are obviously...

a very confused person. This essay started off interestingly, but meandered into another mindless screed against white men. You obviously have a chip on your shoulder the size of Mt. Everest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
How embarrassing

How embarrassing this venomous, hate-filled rant is. You have not only left the Men's Rights Movement, you seem to have departed the human race as well. As a man I am ashamed to be a member of your gender. The only way I could be more embarrassed would be if I were black also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS