All Comments on 'Linda Exposed to the Boys'

by Linda59

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Another chapter please

The little sex crazed slut really needs to be fucked. It's a shame she didn't get a gang bang from the five young studs,and send her home with her cunt full if cum and sore to the touch. Her cunt would still be throbbing the following Monday morning when she had to stand in front of the five lads in class. Thanks for the post.......Rich

story_freak123story_freak123almost 15 years ago
Great

I loved it!! - It is not necessary, that there is always fucking involved, the story is really great as it is!

It was about showing of, and that was really great!

The scene could have last a little longer, maybe serving another beer, with one mor button unbuttoned or with the blouse without bra or something, but that is just my opinion. Keep on writing, you are doing a great job.

Greetz story_freak

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the teacher learns

very hot hope there is more too cumm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The Principal's career was in jeopardy...

...not Linda's, the moment he gave Linda that note, instructing her to wear skimpy clothes and go to his house, lest she lose her job. Linda was home free, at that point. She had the Principal over a barrel. Truly silly story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
And then all the....

...teachers had to strip and fuck in front of the student body.And they all fucked the principle on national t.v. Then a giant pink Rabbit declared peace on Earth and everyone turned gay and purple.....Keep tryin!Pistolpackinpete

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 15 years ago
I agree with digdaddyrich.

Cause every time they get close to her inside of school, she drips pussy juice on the floor.

I hope you have more coming on this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Part 3

I hope there will be a part three when the boys take when she gooes back to her car

DeepLoverDeepLoverover 11 years ago
Wish there was more

This is one of my favorite stories and it left me wanting more out of it, you got a good story and characters, wish this got expanded on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
exciting

Loved this story. I am sub. Would love to be in her place when is nest episode

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

When are you posting next episode?

iwant2pleaseuiwant2pleaseuover 10 years ago
Love it

you are a great writer and how do I get to be one of your students

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I took my wife 58 to an adult shop, she was dressed in a loose dress, no panties. She is plumpish,her tits sag a little but by far her best asset is her still shapely arse, which I have fucked too many times to mention. I walked down the corridor to the end room, guys were walking and standing in the corridor, I lifted her dress up at the back, exposing her arse, stopping so that all could see, telling them to finger her pussy if they wanted, and I told them room A. Three guys followed,i closed the door,i got her to kneel,i told them they could touch her, they fingered her,played with her tits. I looked down ,there was a glory hole, a finger moving,I pushed my cock through the hole,into a waiting mouth. I told the guys to take out there cocks and would someone lube her arse for me. I watched as a guy pushed first one then 2 lubed fingers into her arse, my cock was hard, I told her to lay down on her back. I pulled out of the hole and told the guys to pull her legs back, I positioned my cock at her arse and pushed inside, she moaned and began to fuck her arse. I told the guys to shoot their cumm on her, the first guy didn't last long before long ropes of cumm landed on her face, her arse felt good as always as I fucked her, the second and third guys blasted onto her tits as I felt her arse tighten and clench me as she orgasmed, causing me to empty into her arse. I pulled out, thanked the guys, who left and pushed my cock back through the hole hoping there would be a mouth there. Gloriously there was as my cock was cleaned. She was reluctant to do this at first, but through our experiences, we have come to look forward to this, even one night when she was covered in cumm by about 20 guys as I slid in and out of her arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy ticket Batman !!!!

That has to be one of the hottest teacher/student stories, I have ever read.

Way to go. Nicely handled ( pun intended).

I agree with one commentator that the principal's goose was cooked with that note of instruction, but I think our teach is enjoying herself to a high degree.

This tale ( and hers) is written well.

Thanks Don

Bill69billBill69billalmost 10 years ago
You mind is ---------

-------so wonderfully wicked!

I would just love to have a meeting of the minds with you!

Of course I believe a meeting of the crotches would also be very desirable!

Aw cumon I can dream can't I?

John558John558over 9 years ago
Very Wicked, Very Naughty, Very Nice....

I like the way your mind writes. Thanks for sharing with us

dougloiddougloidabout 9 years ago
A Very Hot Story

This is one of my favorite stories. Please write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot as it can be!!

Fortunately - all those years ago - I only had one of those teachers to deal with - but I did have to make frequent trips to the little boys room to get rid of a bunch of cum before I ejaculated in my shorts, letting everyone see the cum stain on my jeans.

Linda, I really appreciate the depth of your fucktales and the more I read them the more I want to see if you are as hot as your stories and your picture indicate. It will never happen but I want you to know that I think about fucking you when I'm jacking off to your stories! Keep on feeding my cock with the material that makes it hard as a steel rod!

MrBondsMrBondsover 7 years ago
very hot

This is a hot, enjoyable, erotic story. It is a bit simple, but still quite descriptive. I wish that either Jimmy or the Principal (or both) had fucked cum-covered Linda senseless at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Please add more stories in this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is this all you going to write on this story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLinda59@Linda59
437 Followers
Retired Teacher. Husband spends more time playing golf than attending to my needs