All Comments on 'Josie: An Father/Daughter Story'

by OzArrian

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MMMM

MMMMM this story made me so hot....I want a Daddy just like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Outstanding story.

One of the best stories I have read in a long while. I hope you don't keep us waiting too much longer for a sequel to this story, one where they & their children live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More.

I'm glad to read that you are considering a sequel to this story. Please stop considering it & write the sequel soon. I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
BEST EVER

Love this story soooooooo much. Amazing!

HunnieBunnieHunnieBunniealmost 14 years ago
DAMN!

DAMN DAMN DAMN! Great story, great plot, loved the ending, hope it continues!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
story

Loved the story. hope you write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!!

Most people might not agree, but I find that when there is risk of pregnancy the sex is so much hotter. I'm glad you didn't discuss the risks of what an inbred child might deal with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story. Is there more?

Lovely story of mutual love & seduction.

Is there any chance that you will continue this story? It's crying out for subsequent chapters.

CounselorJohnCounselorJohnover 12 years ago
Lovely and Real

. Two very appealing chracters!! Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DADDYS BREDDING SEXY JOSIE

NOW THIS WAS KINDDA NICE I LOVE THIS KIND OF STORY LOTS OF SEX AND NO ABUSE JUST LOVEING DAD AND DAUGHTER AND IT CAN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT,I THOUGHT THERE WAS GOING TO SOME ABUSE AND THAT WOULD DEGRADE THE STORY THE ONLY THING IS ALL HER SCHOOLING IS LOST UNLESS YOU CAN COME UP WITH ANOTHER STORY OF THERE FUTURE TOGETHER I THINK THAT WOULD BE NICE I GIVE THIS STORY A 5 PLUS STARS

IF THERE MORE STARS IT WOULD GET THEM................................"R"............................

Lion-OLion-Oabout 12 years ago
Amazing

One of the best and most erotic stories I have ever read. Please write more!

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
Cinco Estrellas!

I like your story very much. It was definitely 5 Stars!

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 12 years ago
HOT STUFF!

One of the best father/daughter tales I've read lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

That was an amazing story! Very descriptive. Absolutly my favorite..ever!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hidden Longings

It's very exciting finding your work and enjoyed this story immensely. Young girls often dream of their first sexual encounter and pregnancy is an added taboo.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 11 years ago
Well Done

I enjoyed this story alot, especially as he gave her a drink but didn't make her drunk. Maybe next time The daughter could wait till he is cumming, trap him with her legs and scream gimme a baby or something when its too late

GianettaGianettaabout 11 years ago
Lucky Find

I enjoyed the flow of dialogue and it drew me into the story andmade the sensuality unleashed believable. Please write that sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love!

i lost my virginity to my father and i don't regret it! we have a special relationship and i hope to one day have his baby too!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Josie: An (sic) Father/Daughter Story:" - Robert and Josie (Father and Daughter)

There's a comment on the author's profile in 2010, approximately three years ago, that he would have a follow-up, was the word I believed he used, to this story of Josie: An (sic) Father/Daughter Story.

The writer is several years behind writing "Josie....Chapter 02"!! This story of Josie and Robert is literally enthralling, magnificent, humonguous, epic and truly almost perfect as a father and daughter, carnal, incest, life altering, respectful, devoted and dedicated and truly committed, consummating, impregnating of his daughter story that can ever be written. The love of a father and daughter or a mother and son, with the ensuing eternal committment of love to each other and the combination of giving life to a child, is the most awesome undertaking a human couple could ever accomplish!!

This is celestially a masterpiece of true, pure love so far above par of anything comparable, that it is absolutely eternal. Both characters, father and daughter, parent and child, Robert and Josie, man and woman, male and female, and each to the other as lovers, have both vowed, committed, dedicated or promised their lives and loves to be "husband and wife" and as parents to this just conceived child, and many more children in the future. The writer/author has much fertile ground for adding a few or more chapters to this most ultimate of carnal, incestual love stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot Daughter

Would love to have a daughter to fuck like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just incest

I loved this. The language is kinda rough but so was my dad's and mine. No pregnancy wanted though. Thank you for writing this. When Daddy gets home We will read it together. This makes our sex even better. If that's possible. We take turns reading stories like this to each other. So very erotic. Please write more of these.

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
Mutual seduction.

Didn't they love each other. That was a wonderfully told, wonderful experience.

No doubt 5*

crmykittycrmykittyalmost 10 years ago
So erotic

Would love daddy to do me and impregnate me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I want more!!!

Wonderfully written had me hotter hsn a pocker!!!!!4

Lexie107Lexie107over 9 years ago
Five Star for sure..

This was a awesome story.....I love reading about daddy fucking his daughter , planting his seed deep inside her futile pussy...The father was loving and kind...The story made me smell & taste my daddy....after he ate me, then kissed me...It's still so vivid.

I miss my daddy's fucking, eating ,kissing ,squeezing & sucking my breast..... the best part was being fucked long an hard, daddy fucking my cunt unprotected ....I remember those glorious days with daddy......R.I.P. Daddy....I hope one day someone will want to be a daddy to me...

Your story stirred wonderful memories, smells and taste....

Thank you,

~Lexie~

LonerDaddy1962LonerDaddy1962over 9 years ago
nice

very good story...

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
Not a cook are you?

Anyone who knows anything about cooking with alcoholic beverages (or knows anything about basic chemistry) will tell you that, if dad is serving up "two steaming cups of egg nog," most of the alcohol would have evaporated off. If the liquid is hot enough to be "steaming", the alcohol, which has a boiling point less than that of water, would be mostly flashed off leaving just the flavoring components behind. So, the chances of Josie and daddy were getting loaded on the egg nog are slim to none.

The story started out fairly realistically, then devolved into a straight out stroke fantasy at the end with all the "make me pregnant, daddy" talk. So, while it failed as a realistic tale, as a stroke fantasy story, it was pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What should I do

I am worried about my daughter she looked this up on her phone what should I do and I am not going to fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I agree with all the positive comments on this great story

The last comment, by an anonymous father intrigues me. He's found out that his daughter's read this story and he's worried. He states adamantly that he's not going to fuck her. I would respectfully ask him to reconsider. Look, you've always loved your baby girl with all your heart. You've always taken care of all her needs. Now it looks like what she needs is what you've got jumping around in your pants. Read the comments by all the girls who've been well and truly fucked by their daddy, and loved it. Face it, your daughter's going to get fucked. Would you prefer that it's done by some pimple-faced kid her own age, who doesn't give a shit out her but who's only interested in getting his rocks off? Give you darling girl what she needs and wants--her own daddy's big hard cock way up between her slender legs and her daddy's heavy balls splattering the insides of her tender young twat with some of the same sperm that made her. Like with so many other dads and daughters it will make the bond of love between you all the stronger.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 9 years ago
good

A bit too much 3rd party commentary but over all quite good. It does seem unlikely she went from so innocent she wanted to keep her bra on, to I'm your dirty fuck whore make me pregnant. Too big a change too fast!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I WISH IT HAD BEEN DIFFERENT.

MOST OF THIS STOREY SOUNDS NICE, BUT NOT THE STOREY A LOT OF GIRLS WENT THROUGH WITH THEIR DADDIES, BUT IT'S A GOOD FANTASY TALE. A LITTLE LONG WINDED BUT CONVEYED LOVE, LUST AND AFFECTION QUITE NICELY. OF COURSE YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN DADDY LOVED A LOT OF US, WE WERE MORE THAN 10 TO 13 YEARS YOUNGER THAN JOSIE AND YOU JUST LEARN TO ACCEPT IT, LOVE IT AND NEED IT, BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY AFFECTION YOU EVER GET. BUT I KNOW FOR SURE THE WANT FOR BABIES NEVER CAME FROM ME. DADDY FIGURED OUT HOW LONG IT MIGHT TAKE TO GET MORE BREEDING STOCK ALL BY HIMSELF, I REGRETFULLY HAD 4 BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRLS BY 16 AND HAD TO KEEP BREAST FEEDING FOREVER, NOT JUST FOR THE KIDS BUT MAINLY FOR MY DADDY'S OBSESSION FOR IT . .........YOUR STOREY WAS A TREAT, A REALLY NICE FANTASY JUST NOT AT THE UNREALISTIC END.... THANK YOU. mbh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lol

I would totally do this if I ever get a daughter

aVoyager1964aVoyager1964over 8 years ago
Lovely

Well-written and full of beautiful scenes, it was great!

cjchesscjchessabout 8 years ago
Perfect

Other than the occasional spelling error, this was perfect. Personally, I like the story part of the sex stories than the sex parts. 6/5 is what I would give if I could.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOzArrian@OzArrian
251 Followers
January 2024: 'The Audition' is finished and will shortly have its final instalment published. Sorry for the wait. In case you see me in Chat feel free to PM me. I enjoy RPs that develop gradually with some detail. I try to be both descriptive and responsive when I roleplay, ...