All Comments on 'Subway Release'

by Coto2332

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
justdoit4ujustdoit4ualmost 15 years ago
Nicely done

It was well written for those who wanted to read this. Others who don't like this type of storyline need to move onto other stories. There is something for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great work

Very nicely done - I've come back to this well-written story many times when I've needed a late night fantasy release.... Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Shame

Seriously ... what sort of person writes this? It's tasteless and badly written! Women feel insane embarrassment, abuse and torture ... where was that in your story other than doing the "Oh she felt embarrassed and she cried".

Just as a tip if you ever write rape again:

1) Your victim needs violent emotion not boo hoo, no one is seeing me being raped but a few tears and a word or two on being humiliated and embarrassed will do fine

2) Women do not get wet when they are raped (98% of the time) ... sexual arousal gets them wet, like foreplay. Raping is abrupt and therefore generally dry and the inner vaginal walls have not adjusted and pulled up ready for penetration ... your victim will be in fucking pain

3) It's a a very busy train for god's sake, she could kick someone near her! What; is she stupid?

Badly written, in bad taste and lacks research of any kind ... sorry, your story needs a severe revamp to even mildly make me change my views.

PEA1PEA1almost 14 years ago
If You Don't Like It - Don't read It

Don't be a coward and do it anonymously - leave your user name, then maybe the author will take your comments seriously. I have been raped. Not everyone reacts the same. Instinct to survive kicks in. I didn't find this story offensive, because it was obviously a fantasy. If it was meant to be a true reflection of an event, I probably wouldn't have continued to read it. I saw the comments first, so decided to check it out myself.

As fantasy goes this story has a lot of the requirements needed to elicit the response aimed at. Just needs fine tuning a little!!

Read_it_and_WeepRead_it_and_Weepover 12 years ago

I found this very cleverly done. I don't know if this is something that actually happens in subways very often (have never been to a big city before) but if not you've certainly given some people ideas! I liked it and especially found the ending realistic and properly placed (some writers tend to go on for a paragraph or two after their story had already come to a natural & satisfying close). A bit of over-usage of the words "embarrassed" & "humiliated;" Let me know if you would like some help editing future stories. I look forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
kinda hot

I thought it was kinda hot...actual rape is a heinous crime but fantasy rape can be hot...don't over analyze.... that will just ruin it...if something makes you hot just go with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantasy

I just want to say to all the anonymous haters, you don't know nearly as much about rape as you think. I have been raped, and there was absolutely nothing sexy about it. However, after a few moments my body lubricated itself, as protection. I'm not saying it is the same for everyone, but that's what happened to me. Also, orgasm and sexual arousal can be purely physiological events, and can be forced on someone. How do you think men are raped? Finally, I am a rape survivor and this is one of my biggest fantasies! And that is my right. I would never ever ever endorse or tolerate actual non-consensual sex or sexual violence. Rape play and fantasy are consensual acts between consenting partners, and that is none of your business. And Coto, your piece was great. I wish there was more psychological depth, and more details, but over all very sexy. Thank you :)

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 5 years ago
So fucking HOT!!

Where's the nexy one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent STORY!!!

I LOVE THAT STORY!!! Would recommend. Waiting for another good story Coto2332

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

more about crualty than sex not my cup of tea

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WHAT HAPPENED THE NEXT DAY OR WHEN SHE GOT HOME OR NEXT SUBWAY RIDE

Booboo71Booboo71over 2 years ago

Smoking hot hope chapter 2 coming soon

azdavedmazdavedmover 2 years ago

Well Done, hope to see more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous