All Comments on 'Seth's Fetish Ch. 03'

by SweetPregnantTits

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
R M RoxingerR M Roxingeralmost 15 years ago
I love MIL impregnation stories!

In the last few paragraphs I see one instance of Seth (the narrator) being mentioned in 3rd person, which is inconsistent with the rest of the story. But other than that, this is one hot story, for I LOVE stories in which a young stud makes his mother-in-law pregnant &/or nurses on her lactating breasts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This is one of the better chapters.

Sis should be next. And then I think her father needs to impregnate the wife.

barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 15 years ago
Love It!!

Amazing story, with lots of hot sex and twists. next the young sister-in-law then the wife all pregnant by the same man. Would make for a interesting story. :-)

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Stress

Stress is almost as bad as a man having a low sperm count. In this case once it was relieved, mother-in-law's "eggs" started working as they were supposed to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awww.....

....after having Seth fuck her & her dropping the comment about becoming pregant so easily, who couldn't see that coming? (Or should I say, 'cumming'?) The big queston is, is he going to tell his wife about his 1 time fling or even should he?

R M RoxingerR M Roxingeralmost 15 years ago
Character name mixup

I just noticed an error in the story: In a scene between Seth & his MIL, there's this sentence: "Just then Dana looked at me and turned red." I believe you meant Donna. That typo aside, hot story!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Woah

IMO this story just heated a whole lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
age inconsistency

In the the first part of this series you say Dana's mom is almost twice her age. Making Donna 58 if Dana is 29. In this story you say Donna is mid 40's.

IteronVIteronVabout 10 years ago
Who gives a crap

stop being a dick in tha ass.

it's a story, get the fuck over your problem with the age differences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You got your breast size terminology backwards. The less letters it has, the smaller the breasts are "38 DD" is smaller than "38 D".

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Mmm

I really liked this chapter,and especially Donna's character.

A real mature woman feeding a young man her breast milk and that 'mommy talk'!

That part was beyond arousing I got more than hard from it....

Your imagination is in fact perversely twisted and I do love you for that🙌🏽🙌🏽,plus this series is beginning to heat up very fast.

kade435kade435about 4 years ago

the best till now

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Yes! Mature preggos are HOT!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

This was a GREAT story. Seth fucked his sexy 45 year old mother-in-law and made her pregnant. Awesome!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If Seth was a real person I would love for him to breed me too. My pussy is getting hot just thinking about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous