All Comments on 'Seth's Fetish Ch. 04'

by SweetPregnantTits

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Short choppy chapters are for people that get

paid to do installments, get on with the story and impregnation of the sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Give me more

Yes it is short and choppy, but racey. I agree could be a bit longer, but atleast the're coming fast

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot

Story.....for sure....I love the taste of natural milk....so sweet........yummy....also like the fact that it is his MIL......keep going........though he should fuck the MIL again and again.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
what a wonderful combo

What a wonderful combination -- milky breasts and a pregnant woman and to know that you did it! Enough to take my breathe away! and the thought of all the milk I wanted so exciting. Thanks. The dialogue was terrific.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
More of this one, please...

You need to keep fucking Donna, and after the baby is born, perhaps you should knock her up again and again, providing full-blooded siblings to this first baby....

SubtextSubtextover 10 years ago
A Nice Break

Thanks for this, it was a very refreshing break from the inane drivel I usually read here. Love those milk laden breasts! Waiting for part 2 and I think I can see the set up...!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

I loved this chapter. Seth got to suck Donna's milk-filled breasts again and finger fucked her to an orgasm before Donna fell to her knees and sucked Seth to an orgasm and swallowed every drop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous