All Comments on 'My Slut Sister'

by thickstar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You might have at least suggested that she get

medical testing and after taking her bareback you have a year of medical testing to go thru before you know you are clean. Shame to, good waste of a willing slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Start

I liked it. You should write more and perhaps include mother in sex. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
correction

the derogatory term for vagina is spelled "pussy" not "pussey" sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

DUDE, YOU FUCKED YOUR SISTER.

Sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow.

Someoneis sexually frustrated as fuck!?

dude, did you really have to write this piece of piss of a story about it?

O_o

jimdianajimdianaover 7 years ago
nice

loved it as a younger sister i can relate to it vary well brings back good times

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Sister and Brother.

For Sister to openly declare she is a Proud Skanky Whore to fuck 4 Guys in one night,one being her Brother,and taking 4 Loads directly really does make her a Filthy Whore.

And all the references that she had a Sloppy Cunt was right on the money.Honestly if I were Brother I would treat her the way she wanted to be treated as a Common Whore,not someone to be respected but just as cum recepticle and nothing more.Girls like that end up dead from an STD or a knife in her chest from a jealous girlfriend who seeks vengeance.Oh and the complete 180 by Sister from a moody bratty teenage girl who never got along with her Old Brother into a Raving Gangbang Whore who decided to add her Brother to her collection of conquests makes her a Happy Whore to add his cum to her pussy,ass,& mouth.

But alas if Sister is happy to be considered a cum recepticle then more power to her but in the end that will all she is considered as and no one will ever want her as anything but a whore to dump a load into and left the next morning.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

A girl after my heart., who doesn’t like to be gang banged and filled with hot thick cum?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous