All Comments on 'Seth's Fetish Ch. 07'

by SweetPregnantTits

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
R M RoxingerR M Roxingeralmost 15 years ago
Character name consistency

During a scene of Seth & Dana having sex, you write "Darlene smiled and straddled me in the reverse cowgirl position..." Uh, you meant Dana, didn't you? That typo aside, this installment is as hot as the rest of the saga. Keep up the good writing!

R M RoxingerR M Roxingeralmost 15 years ago
One more typo

I just found one more: "I held Darlene down on my cock as I shot rope after rope into her." Again, I think you meant Dana. Still, hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful story and it fits my fetish or at least

one of them. Still wish I knew you, laffs. Red

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I don't know about you...

...but I think Seth's dick is almost as dangerous as Dillinger's tommy gun. Only with him, his dick shoots out sperm instead of bullets & that's why he's so dangerous! You moan & groan when you see the results of a tommy gun firing BUT you get all squishy & squirmy when you see the results of a dick 'firing': BABIES! Seth should be #1 on a vasectomie's "Most Wanted" List!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Wow, a great story

I think he should and try to get all three of the women pregnant at the same time.Donna,Dana,and Darlene, all with fat bellies. Thanks for the great story...........Rich

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Perfect end to a perfect story

Sweet, Words escape me. Excellent series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
BUT WAIT! THIS STORY CANT END YET!!!!!!!!

I love this series, but you have left out two important parts. When do all 3 women find out he the father of all 7 kids? & what about all 3 women helping suck the milk out of each others tits? He can't be there every time to drink it all himself. If he & his wife have a impregnation/lactation fetish, you have to include that part too. As far as I'm concerned, you still have at least 1 more installment to go in this story, mate! hehe Keep up the good work.

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 13 years ago
No, not yet!

It would be hotter if Dana had to deal with a pregnant woman at work as well. A fellow doctor or friend of Dana gets pregnant by Seth or the nanny for Darlene or a cousin of Dana's so ANOTHER that isn't her is pregnant . . . and by her husband. I think there should have at least three more installments.

This was a great series; write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please write more!

This was so awesome!!! The best!!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 12 years ago
Great Series

But you would think someone would put together the Looks of the Babies and Determine they come from the same Father. and get a Threesome going between Seth, Dana,Darlene. and see if they cant get to an Even Dozen.

I am with the others and Say More of this story is needed like a follow-up after kids are in School and Darlene is out of College.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
flammlng hott

This. Story cant be finished yet. Now you need to bring them all together and have a milking freeforall. Maybe bring Seth's sibylings in on the party.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
More

Seth needs more Pregnant women and should tell the wife about her Sister and keep Both at home and Pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
La-di-da

Hm. I usually love both group sex/parent exchange and impregnation stories, but the secrecy (with is pretty much absurd – how com NOBODY puts two and two together?) is just bugging me. Plus, you get a devious husband, devious sister and devious mother that all don’t have a problem to cheat/lie/fu*k you over….the very least the wife could get is a stud of her own. :)

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
You

Should add another chapter and Maybe let Dana know that Seth is the father of all of the 6 kids in the House. and maybe make it a 3 Adult home with 2 moms and Dad.

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 10 years ago
Seth's Fetish 2

It'd be sexy and hot if Seth did it again but with more of Dana's relatives. Darlene already mentioned she loves having his babies and wants more; she has sex with other people but Seth is the best and does him bare. What if he gives Dana and Darlene more siblings?

Seth's Fetish could get out of control by impregnating more women like Dana's boss or his wife and daughter, Darlene's bff(s) and frenemy, Seth's ex-girlfriend, Darlene's college professors and the male professors' wives (which benefits Darlene) perhaps even the Dean or the Dean's wife and members of the board. Dana's bf, her aunts both paternal and maternal, even Donna's best friend.

MasconMasconalmost 10 years ago
I loved it!!!

I wish I could find a woman with a lactation fetish like yours! Would be heaven on earth. You are so erotic in your writing! Keep it up...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

Dude lives dangerously. If he talks in his sleep or calls the wrong name in orgasm or Darlene screams his name in childbirth, he's liable to have something important surgically removed. When family visits, he has three lactating females under his roof. I can only dream of what the house smells like. And the dirty clothes hamper with two lactating women putting their nursing bras in and the various odours of multiple toddler's togs, they'd better have some sort of air filtration system. I love this. I've had several pregnant women, besides my wife, and the sex/milk are great. If you write more chapters be aware. He and Dana and Darlene are going to need even better incomes than what I imagine they have already. They're going to have FIVE kids becoming teenagers at roughly the same time. Teens are expensive. They'll need lots of money and a referee. Teens fight a lot. And this is if you don't write in even more children. Good luck on this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Liked the idea of Seth's fantasy life but not the way the details unfolded.

As someone mentioned already, the secrecy thing bothered me throughout the series and it makes little sense for it to continue as long as it did. It would have been far hotter if he'd confessed to his wife about Darlene and then they could continue with a two-mommies household. The mother in law issue presents a bigger problem because Dana's dad was also cuckolded so it's best left a secret from him. Still, Seth should bring his wife into that secret to prevent dangerous accidental revelations down the road.

With all three mothers fully aware of their status, Seth's fantasy situation would have become quite wide open for as long as the father in law is not in the house. Since this covers 95 percent of waking life, our lucky hero can enjoy all the milky teats he can want. By having all of Seth's baby mommas being related, the typical jealousy angle between women could be believably set aside. They also love each other already anyway and there's no financial strain so lots of joyful sex and free flowing milk for years to come.

A quick mention I can't resist is you need to learn about what a cervix really is because when you write about it in your sex scenes (fantasy or not) it totally snaps the thread of your storytelling having a dick actually enter a cervix. Otherwise, the rest of the mistakes can be easily sorted out by a decent proofreader or editor.

Thanks for the story.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
Just a couple more...

Just a couple more and he can field his own baseball team!

Awesome!

I have the same fetish as the character in this story - just wish I was young enough to do something about it!

But, that's what fantasies are for! Keep on writing them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Daddy Day Care Milking Station

Soon to be a family fetish favorite for all to learn from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well?

Have you been practicing early and often? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ridiculous... and Hot!

Loved it, thanks!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

I’d like to see him knock up Donna again for old times sake!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

Please do not stop! You are very good!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

What an incredible story!!!!! I loved it. Great story. I really enjoyed it!!!!! Five stars, for sure.

Probus888Probus888over 1 year ago

What a silly but fun story! What a fantasy - let's hope they never split up or Seth would be bankrupted by all those child support payments. Only thing - a penis can't actually enter a cervix which is the neck of the uterus.

GoblinforceGoblinforce12 months ago

Awesome stuff. Wouldn't mind seeing him impregnate more women

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous