All Comments on 'True Love Pt. 02'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yes it is

It's going where I though it might. I am interested to see where you take this now. You sure don't paint this woman in a very good light, and John in less of one. I see now "good guys" in this one.

You write well as usual. I expect the end of this to be somehow twisted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interesting

It seems like poetic justice that the evil Stanley and the despicable Olga weren't able to produce a black offspring. Unless you aren't telling your readers the whole story.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I think I dated this girl for awhile way back...

But she used another name!! Seriously, GREAT, but really depressing, expose of what we guy's fear really goes on behind those cute little faces inside those cute little heads that we flirt and try to make time with. We hope there's not to one degree or another a jerk, or worse a monster, in there. We try to avoid, or play the game better than, the girls that play these games so we don't get played like John. That's why dating now is about finding reasons to exclude candidates out, not in. Run John, run. She's not anything like you think she is. Never will be.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 15 years ago
just to clarify

As hard as it is to read this story, it is the truest of the type I have read here. Women in destructive relationships with black men routinely do whatever the guys wants. Please note however that a child from a white woman and a black man, even assuming there are such things in any pure form, would simply be white, legally. The race of the mother is the race of the child, Missippi in the Jim Crow days not-withstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very good

A nice twist. Many expected a black baby. I like this outcome more. Did she leave the diary behind ? Has John been reading it all along ? Suppose it could end here, but feel it's not likely. Am I right ? G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Always count on Angie sqeak to shit on men

some things you can count on. Taxes. The sun rising in the east. And Angie-sqeak shitting on straight white decent men/ husbands. Is anyone surprised?

<br></br>

There seems to be a constant theme in every story of hers that feature women/ wives that are severely flawed with deep mental illness. And through it all the men/ husbands never have ANY clue.

<br></br>

oh sure sometimes her men/husbands make come back... well sort of ...kind of... in some weak way. But for the most part all the men in her stories have NO clue until the wife SHITS all over them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You know some terribly sick women

The writer either knows some really sick women on a relatively close personal basis, or is a much better writer than I thought. Perhaps she is a divorce lawyer, or works for one and has read some really sad legal files? Hopefully the now aware husband will tell her to take a long walk off of a short pier when reality finally dawns on this idiot wife. Actually, she is not an idiot, just a rather psychotic woman who has some trouble separating sexual satisfaction from what is really important in life. There are hints that she is starting to see reality, but hopefully too late. No doubt this will have some twisted ending, but I will not hate the writer like some here. I will simply reflect on my good fortune on finding a Wife that has nothing in common with the sad pathetic woman in the story.

PostScriptorPostScriptoralmost 15 years ago
Sophie's dark glass reveals...

Again, the grand Sophie reveals the secret, hidden, dark (in the sense of evil and malicious) face of her heroine. I've heard an old Japanese saying that everyone has three faces — their public face, the face they show only to their close family and friends, and a third hidden face that only THEY themselves know. That is the face that Sophie explores in her stories. <BR><P>

Actually, it always seems to me that Sophie's women are the target of her ire. It is always they, with their self-obsessed, self-destructive urges, and their focus limited to their own short-term gratification, who end unhappy and alone. Her men, if they are unaware of their spouses/girlfriends hidden flaws, for the most part, are basically decent people who go on and find happiness apart from the sirens who would otherwise destroy their lives.<br><P>

Of course, as in most fiction, the flaws and virtues of the characters are magnified; but after all, it IS fiction!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
That is SPIN post scriptor and BS!

your view of this author's women /men characters is seriously flawed. While it is True most of Angiquesophie's women are evil twisted self absorbed cunts her men are True Morons who often act GAY.

<br></br>

this author's known agenda is pretty clear and she has serious problems getting married hetro men/ husband correct.

<br></br>

Johns reaction to Olga's I am pregnant announcement is proof of that.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
Johns reaction to the pregancy Hard to figure

Since this chapater does NOT advance the story except to show what a nasty vile Cunt Olga is... There is something about the time line I dont get.

<br></br>

Rather being accused of mis- reading the story I thought I would pose the following question... maybe I am missing something?.

<br></br>

In chapter 1 I pointed out what appeared to be a problem with the time line. So what I am missing?

<br></br>

I cannot figure John's reaction to learning Olga was pregnant. Lets review:

<br></br>

Chapter 1 begins with Olga NOT being pregnant. Recall the opening scene where John's sperm count is being tested?

<br></br>

<b> From the time of the rape and shoortly after when Olga took the morning after pill there was NO physical or sexual contact of any kind. </b>

<br></br>

I quote:

<br></br>

<i>She acted scared and panicky for weeks and weeks to come. HE COULD HARDLY TOUCH HER.....

<br></br>

...She pushed his arm away when he wanted to reassure her, and cut into his words when he tried to calm her. She felt cold and distant, shutting him out – she humiliated her knight in shining armor.</i>

<br></br>

then one days Olga says " I am pregant"

<br></br>

<i>"It is yours, John," she said. "I took the morning after pill, remember? It can only be yours."</i>

<br></br>

what the fuck is going on here?

<br></br>

<b>How does John say... "great news dear!" ????</b>

<br></br>

what am I missing ? How can John THINK the baby could possibly even remotely be his?

<br></br>

This story is just another direct attack by this author-- as usual-- on how mindlessly stupid straight white men are.

KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
What a female character!!

I don't think I've ever read a story with such a female character. Olga is so selfish. The good thing is their plans for "Chocolate angels" failed. I liked the twist. Everyone (including me) thought that the baby was black, but it was a good twister. I would love to see Olga begging on streets, John & HIS son dropping a penny in her bowl. Well, Olga accepted the fact that she's a "Monster" so why not a harsh treatment for her. And of course Stanley, the lover boy her "true husband" Do sound like an experience begger. In this whole story, I feel sorry for John, poor guy don't deserve Olga. He deserves someone better. I must say the author did a wonderful job by creating such hateful characters.

apollonaapollonaalmost 15 years ago
No.

Although the writing is excellent with a convoluted and twisted plot -and hence the high score, it still leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

<p>

It's interesting to write about flawed people. But I can't see Olga as anything other than a malicious, pathetic creature. Damaged beyond repair I'm afraid. So stupidly self absorbed that it takes the pleasure of reading a well written tale and forcefully shoves it into the toilet.

<p>

If only the author would use her amazing literary powers for good instead of evil... heh, heh. Just kidding.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyalmost 15 years ago
What Harry in VA said is right.

There's a big gap between chapter 1 & 2. The gap is what Harry said. How come Olga got pregnant when she cut loose from John? Forget sex she didn't allow him to touch her. Now, here we have John's cum falling from between her legs & he saying "I love you, good night" When did this happened? Again, Is the husband so dumb to think that the child is his EVEN when she REFUSED to let him touch? He must have thought the child is a result of rape, but she says she took morning after pills so that is overruled. Then the biggest twist "birth of their son" sure enough white baby. It's a miracle, I must say. This story is not about White OR Black it's about a self centered, selfish, psycho bitch. The story was well written, but the GAP between the chapters is irritating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You write very well

But your expressed thoughts are garbage. I hope you write for therapy.

librarian_jimlibrarian_jimalmost 15 years ago
I'm enjoying it...

I can't recall a story I've enjoyed as much without liking any of the characters.

I disagree with those who say your plot twists are too predictable, but then

maybe I'm just not as sharp as they are.

librarian_jimlibrarian_jimalmost 15 years ago
To Harry, Kelly Kelly others with time line issues

What about the night BEFORE the "rape", or the night before that? From

what we're told they were still trying at that point.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
Well, the comments are heating up!

Writing still quite good. Plot has holes and contradictions, as others have pointed out. My peeve with this story has to do with the stereotypes. Stanley is painted as a Black Bull who has a stable of women (we must assume he has others besides Olga and his "wife" due to his long away time -- certainly a man like that, one who is a sexual animal, cannot be without sex for weeks at a time, and I doubt his wife, if he really has one, is giving him much). He is like a gigolo, preying on naive girls and "Blacking" them with his huge cock, his terrific staying power, and all the rest. Olga is his thrall, his love slave, and she really would do just about anything for him. He only loves Olga for the power over her (and now, secret power over the unwitting John). And of course, her money. I think his carrying-on is just an act. The dank, smokey, squalid rooms with other "brothers." His associations. As I said, this is stereotyping in the worst way, demeaning to all races but particularly to Blacks. And Olga is quite a piece of work -- evil and really stupid. How could a woman abandon her new baby to whom she gave birth? That makes her certifiable in my book. Why should she care about Stanley's children such that she would give him money to support them? She has never seen them, she has no relationship with them, how does she know they even exist? How does she know he really has a wife? If Stanley is so macho, so terrific, why can't he earn a decent wage and support his family? Instead, he takes money from Olga, a secretary, who has little to support herself (this was pre-John), and again from her after she is married to a successful man to funnel money to Stan's children . . . Stan is such a caring and wonderful man, she wants his interracial child and romances and fantasizes about it. As I said, this is stereotyping and insulting. And of course, we have the weak-willed, naive and trusting, hoodwinked, cuckold John, who is in the dark regarding his wife's real self, who is clueless about the birds and the bees (he can't sexually satisfy his wife and he has no idea she fakes everything in the sack). He can't do simple dates of conception in his head, yet he is smart enough to succeed in the business world where presumably one needs to know addition and subtraction. He has no idea where his wife spends his money, or where she spends her time? It's pretty difficult to conceive that the hand of fate, some call it coincidence, won't eventually roll the dice through some chance event such that John would find out about Olga's secret life and "lover." Perhaps that's coming in chapter 3; I'm "on the edge of my seat" waiting to learn what's in store for these "happy" people. I still feel the Interracial category fits this story better than Loving Wives. Thanks for writing.

FrozenclitFrozenclitalmost 15 years ago
angiquesophie is a Goddess

angiquesophie is a Goddess. A Creator with a BIG C. She creates characters that burn you from inside. Whether it is a sizzling, desiring burn or a crucifying, charring burn. You cannot not react. If I was gay, I would beg her to baptize me with her cunt juices.

The straight white-man characters in her stories are decent guys that are in love. They belong to and originate from a safe and beautiful world that expects only good. They look at an angel face and they believe in that angel. They have no reason not to believe. They are smart successful men and are generally masters of their universe.

You cannot complain about the apparent gullibility of these characters. When they face people from a parallel universe where there are forces at work that shape these apparently flawed, yet really passionate characters, they believe in the facet presented to them. Because these honest beautiful men are "what you see is what you get", they believe everyone else is the same.

Our angel Olga is deeply, passionately in love with a man who happens to be black, an exotic passionate black man. Both are very flawed, having originated from unsafe and difficult places and shaped by difficult circumstances, yet at least Olga is madly in love and believes that Stanley is (nearly?) equally in love. To hold on to their love, these flawed characters commit atrocities. It is the stark contrast between the beliefs and actions of a decent man compared to the desperate and despicable actions of the flawed couple that makes this story simply riveting. Bravo, Shalom, Namaste and Salaams to our beautiful GODDESS angiquesophie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Writing Technique

I just don't understand the characters at all. Why did she marry John in the first place? All these people are too sick to resemble any real humans...

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
a Goddess for making stupid Hetro men

sorry frozenclit. The men / husbands are not JUST gullable and honest... they are stupid as shit. In every case this author always does this and John here is no excpetion.

ohioohioalmost 15 years ago
great story, frightening reactions

This is a gripping, dark, painful story. As one commenter said, you don't have to like the characters to be drawn into the story. Moreover, it's beautifully written. ****** As for some of the reader responses: guys, get a grip! If you don't like the story, don't read it! Or say, "not my cup of tea!". But to threaten violence against an author--what the fuck is wrong with you guys? Read fewer stories and get some therapy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Talented writer

Angie is a very talented writer that comes from a specific perspective. She writes about strong flawed/morally bankrupt woman and their husbands/boyfriends dealing with their flaws. The writing is technical excellent, the story is well put together. My only concern is that this woman is so flawed, the story might flounder. She is so evil that there may be nothing left to say. She seems completely beyond redemption. The husband seems only barely drawn at this point, so I have no strong feeling for him. Still, I look forward to the conclusion. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Disappointing chapter 2

I was looking forward to chapter 2, but now I feel only disappointment. The mystery is gone, the suspence is gone. She has been revealed as a promiscuous, traitorous,lying bitch who is a slave to her black lover and stays with John only to steal his money and give it to her black lover. They mystery is gone. She will sooner or later become Stanley's whore and and as her pimp he will sell her services to one and all. John will, at some point, realize what she is and divorce her and leave her to live in the gutter. What started out as a fine story has turned into a depressing tale of naive slut used by Stanley to generate income for him

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
well,

looks like it takes a chick from Belgium to bristle the crowd that tries to monopolize the LW section to their one-trick-pony-minds likings! Story is well done yet lacks something. So I comment like Nelson Muntz would: "Haa-Haa"

sherlock40sherlock40almost 15 years ago
I see one more chapter where they wrap it up

Then the husband lives happily ever after with his child and she lives on with her "true love." You have evoked strong emotions in your readers. Good job! She screwed around on her husband all those years and he never realized what was happening?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Political Commentary???

John is considered very CONSERVATIVE: values, works hard and produces. Stan and Olga are parasites, poor, shiftless, making babies, living off John, so that makes them...

jack_strawjack_strawalmost 15 years ago
vintage angiquesophie

The good news? This is a typical angiquesophie story: tight, crisp writing, evocative emotionally, very clean copy and richly-drawn characters. The bad news? This is a typical angiquesophie story: weak, clueless male lead (usually a white guy), thoroughly evil, manipulative female lead and her partner in crime (usually a black guy) who is abusive, greedy and controlling. The thing is, though, anyone who has read any of her other stories shouldn't be surprised or upset by this one. It's business as usual, and business is apparently good.

lancewmlancewmalmost 15 years ago
Excellent story so far

Many possible and interesting ways this can go. I disagree with those who say the mystery and suspense are gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I do not understand

some of the comments,but perhaps that is because I am a normal person(unlike some of the commenters).Surely the reason that she refuses to accept the"pink wriggly baby"is because it is white and not black like she wanted it to be,as that would have meant that it was Stanley's baby,and they could then "ride of into the sunset",with baby (and John's divorce pay out).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This could go anywhere !

An emotional hand grenade this one..

We know whom we would like to see rise in this..hopefully a triumph for the underdog..the husband.

This is a wonderful piece of writing...right into the emotions. A true story of double deciet..

Maybe the husband will have a surprise for us all ..and his wife and her lover..!

fudgeswirlfudgeswirlalmost 15 years ago
Interesting story

Interesting story, but sad.

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Very interesting

To a certain degree everyone in the story including Olga is a wimp victim of the others in the story. Basically no one is happy though I do believe that John due to the fact that he is naive has the better chance of ending up happy. But I admit that there is nothing attractive about any of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I think this is a well-written story. A whole lot of dysfunction and then you have steadfast John. Stanley is using Olga. The money advances, his disappearances, all add up to him being a world class user. And Olga is so wrapped up in the shit he is selling to see the truth. She was using John and then the man surprised her with his unselfish devotion.

She may have taken his money but John has their child. You can earn more money but a child is precious. Seems fitting that Stanley and Olga will be deprived of the satisfaction of making him a cuckold.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Mother....Fucker

WOW! She is one of the most ruthless women I've read about and I've seen some pretty heartless women out there.

That took me TOTALLY by surprise!

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonover 12 years ago
Where do I begin?

I of course had my suspicions but this part totally blew me away. I'm a bit speechless at the moment, and I have a feeling if I start going into what was amazing and deliciously twisted and fantastic about this chapter it'll go on and on. All I can reiterate to you is what a fabulous writer you are, and how I aspire to write like you someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Monster

Tormented, yes, but a monster nonetheless.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Infuriating

I am sick of people using black characters in their story when they need a manipulative asshole. People, we don't manipulate white women to have sex with us!!! I have never done anything close to that to get a white girl in bed. All the ones I have slept with did so because they wanted to. I didn't turn into an arrogant insecure asshole about it either. Its an insult to me every time I read it. Its a tired cliché and overused. I am willing to bet that none of you know a black person that has used these tactics to get a white girl in bed. I can't finish the rest of this story because it is so infuriating that I can't stand it.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
The Baby

She deserves to have white baby for the false marriage she has with her poor caring white husband.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Jav79 -

I don't agree with you, at least not this time. The white bitch is the manipulator. Had Stanley turned Olga into a hooker, then he would have been a manipulator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

that black dick got this white bitch acting crazy lmao

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just another brainless bbc ho taking a line from a bbc user

she needs to die a slow violent death, maybe the fates will be fair and trap her in a burning building and slowly consume her

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Such an unusual tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yup just another septic tale of an evil CUNT and

a loser guy she suckers. Pathetic!

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
What a Piece of Cheating Shit!

Are there really cunts roaming the Earth that are as calculatingly cruel as this evil piece of shit?! All I can say is that she dies an emotionally painful death!

Olga the Vulgar! ~ CUNT!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Black Baby

Well, looks like most of us were right! Maybe she never even took the morning after pill!

In any case, she was expecting that the baby was Stanley's, explaining her reaction.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
No Sex With John?

As I said in Chapter 1:

"After weeks of icy rebuke, she had once again let him into her circle" - I had assumed from this that the HAD started having sex again. If they hadn't, wouldn't John have been suspicious that she was pregnant?

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
good story

Why, because it is what I expected, yes. I really hope she gets what she deserves in this story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
On to chap 3

I hope bitch Olga and Stanly get their deserved reward in the next chapter.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
Issues

Lord this writer has issues.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Excellent!

Fascinating plot twists! Good planning, your character development was appropriate, but, damn, your plot twists were divine!

traddisagaintraddisagainabout 4 years ago
nasty

This is a horrible story. I will not read any more of it. Made me very angry. I just hope the writer gives her what she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent Writing.

A captivating story line. Well done. On to the next chapter.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24almost 3 years ago

Woao, is impressive how you can turn a normal girl into this horrific being, bravo, wonderfull story.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

LMAO the last entry reads like the chestburster scene in Alien. Great writing, it's much more fun when horrible characters own up to it. Makes the twists extra spicier.

PencarrowPencarrowalmost 2 years ago
CURIOUS

I'm a little perplexed about the plot device to have Olga knocked-up by Stanley.

~

I get that the plan was to pretend she had been raped by a black man (Christ, I hate using that term but I guess I have to here, and I'm with Javmor on this) so that later on she would have an excuse as to why she has a dark-skinned baby. And I also get that she probably was fucked by her lover, Stanley, and then had her clothes ripped, etc., to make it look like rape.

~

But what I don't get is the time delay of months before she had intimate relations with John again. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out when the baby would have been conceived, so why wait months and then expect to be surprised if a dark baby was born (as I think was her plan)? On the other hand, if she and Stanley just decided to get her pregnant knowing that the result would end in divorce anyway then why the pretense of the rape? And why did Stan the man even boast that John could try and supplant his seed? If I was trying to knock some chick up then why would I tell her to also fuck her old man and may the best sperm win?

~

Sorry, but despite being a good story this just didn't make any sense to me.

angiquesophieangiquesophiealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Well, I guess Stan didn't want her to divorce and then have Olga run to him with a child.

And Olga didn't want to sleep with John anyway, so her 'rape' was a good enough excuse?

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 2 years ago

She and her lover deserve to die. Sorry it is extreme but they are just such evil people. If not dieing… they living a long horrible life. Still enjoying this story. Thank-you

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 1 year ago

Five stars. This is very well done. She's utterly vile.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Horrific. Compelling.

Jalibar62Jalibar62about 1 month ago

The answer to her question, "Am I a monster?" is, of course, "Yes."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
1326 Followers
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

True Love Pt. 01 Previous Part
True Love Series Info