All Comments on 'Dancing with You'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
amazing.....

Great story... amazing detail. Feels like you really were there. I wont tell you about the end... dont cheat... its worth it

manyquestionsmanyquestionsalmost 15 years ago
I was you!

You painted such a realistic and tender lovemaking scene that as I listened I became you. Everything you did, I was doing, and everything the other woman did, she did to me - to my breasts, to my clit, to me. And I am a guy! I can only imagine how the women reading this reacted. Please write more like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Follow-up wanted - PLEASE!

Can I please ask for a follow up? How about doing the same story, but from the other woman's perspective? "I had turned down several guys who asked me to dance, and was talking with my girlfriends, when I saw this woman headed for me..." Alternatively, she could return to her girlfriends, who ask what happened, why she was gone so long. She could reluctantly tell them, piece by piece, that she had kissed the other woman, and then ask whether they had ever done this. The 2 girlfriends say "no". She encourages them to try it, but they are afraid and she says "I bet you'll like it - so she kisses them both. They do like it and then kiss each other, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Whoa... I need a cold shower now

You have an incredibly sexy voice, and your descriptions are pitch-perfect (the punctuating groans and sighs really draw in the listener as well). You also went where very few--if any--women go in these lesbian audio stories: the other woman's gorgeous ass. God, I nearly died when you described that scene! You have a gift, dear, and I hope you'll keep sharing it with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Horny in London

My pussy got so wet listening to that. I love fantasising about girls. Hearing a horny girl's voice really tipped me over the edge. Thanks so much x

steam_exoticasteam_exoticaalmost 15 years ago
FUCK

hey im 19 and soaked here, fuck me that was SO HOT, its 2:00am and i'm going to bed to rub myself another round with your orgasm ending running through my head. To give you a mental image.. I live with my brother and parents =P and have long dark black hair, nice tight tanned skin, dark big doll like eyes, 36C cup chest, nice little ass, well basically i am a looker baby, and wish i could take you back to my bed with me right now.. really do. Reply to me sweetness and i'll show you what im talking about: a_lebadah@hotmail.com

AbsintheGrrlAbsintheGrrlalmost 15 years ago
Dance with me, please?

Oh. God. I love your voice and I love your story, and heaven help me, I love the way you cum. Very beautiful, sex and arousing, you've got me completely soaked. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW

I have never been sexually attracted to women, but I have to admit that this audio made me very wet. I loved it! You have such a sensual, soft and sexy voice. It's so relaxing, but so exciting at the same time. I will definitely be listening to this one again and again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What can I say that would even come close!!

I check every few days for your latest submission. You have not disappointed..

SpaWriterSpaWriteralmost 15 years ago
Un-freaking believeable!

Way beyond anything posted on Literotica. Head and shoulders above every other audio story in storyline and performance. A perfect 10! The 40 minutes flew by. I can't wait to see what you have in store next! It's almost impossible to express my praise. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I loved it!

Loved it..... all i will say is WOW!!!! It definately held my intereast! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
incredible

I am in awe. This was incredibly sensual and wonderful journey, so realistic and wonderfully told. And dear god, your voice... it was the most amazing thing I have ever heard.

Thank you for dancing with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awsome the best ever

You told that with the greatest, most moving, delightful, explicit, loving, caring, detailed, sexy, dreamy, spectactular. Your style is so unique, so sexy, with just enough action to make one blow their load, I know any women would love to be yours. Awsome, keep them cumming.

kumikosan16kumikosan16about 14 years ago
Wow...

I just finished listening and all I can say is wow. That was definately hot. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh my god...

Never thought I'd stray to this part of literotica but my goodness am I glad I did. Your voice captured me and just..drove me over the edge. You're sexy as hell and I love your voice, your stories, keep em coming...I sure will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
bored

At first I didnt Know it was a woman you were talking about. It will help to make a good story first then work from there. You have a great voice, so you don't have to play it up much. A good story itself is erotic, which stimulates the right brain cells. Being a story teller is what kept many civilizations alive to this day. I hope you continue and develope your craft. Bye.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 14 years agoAuthor
@bored

Thanks for the constructive criticism. I appreciate you taking the time to tell me where I can improve. This was the second story I recorded and I know there's always room to grow. Please check out a couple of my other stories submitted since Dancing and let me know if you notice the improvement in both my recording technique and my story telling abilities.

I totally agree with story telling being vital to civilizations. Again, thank you for commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
dancing with you

I must say that was they best storie I"ve ever herd it was erotic and sentual I could allmost smell the juices flowing

zachinky92@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
beautiful

That was exquisite. Thank you for sharing this. You have an incredible gift. I'm looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So amazing

Thank you so much for sharing. I haven't been with a woman yet but I've always been so curious. Your story has been an incredible experience for me and you sound so amazing. Thank you so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Splendid

I have enjoyed this many, many times, and recently shared it with a friend. She loved it as much as I do. You have a magnificent voice, and although this is by far my favorite, I enjoy all of your work tremendously. Thank you :)

FirebrainFirebrainabout 13 years ago
I love this one too!

I really do love your voice. You have a very natural sense of pacing and you're very expressive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing.

You are so sexy! Your voice is magic...loved the climax x

cutiejem12367cutiejem12367about 12 years ago
wow

omfg....that was amazing and it really got me hot, bothered and cumming, i hope you post more of these female encounters xxx

fddb410fddb410almost 12 years ago
WOW!

I want to say more than that but my brain is lost in the memoery of your beautiful seduction. A truly erotic story and my new favorite. Thanks for sharing your beautiful story and voice with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

You made me cum so much, I would love for you to do that to me... over and over and over again

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh myyyyy

Thanks so much. That was delicious.

I can't wait to be licked like that ....

Came hard with you 3 times!

NapsNapsover 11 years ago
Oh nice.

Wow. This really was something to listen to. Thoroughly engaging on every possible level. Needless to say, I will be going through your catalogue summarily. :D

Ricky_RocketRicky_Rocketover 11 years ago
Oh yes

You know it's a great story when you listen and get that feeling inside, like you are really there. Can listen to your voice all night!

RamageRainbowRamageRainbowabout 11 years ago
Amazing

That was absolutely wonderful! Thank you soo much!

dave_L2LPdave_L2LPabout 11 years ago
Wow....what a wonderful seduction

Your story is one of my all time favorites. I love listening to you anyway but this is truly a masterpiece. I could see it and feel it. lol...to be a woman...that woman would indeed be a wonderful fantasy. I'll try to get about commenting on the rest of your wonderful work. Thanks for sticking around and please keep posting.

dave_l2lp [@ yahoo]

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
only for you raven

you may have a special place in your heart raven but you cant even imagine how deep and special place you hold in my heart

i love you

i love your voice

i love your creations

i love your imaginationsss.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

never ending love for you in my heart

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
New Fan

As the other comments suggested, you are amazing! I love your audio posts because they're so much more than just talking or getting off. They're a full audio story with musical accompaniment and are great quality. That being said I do have one piece of constructive criticism. The audio recordings I've listened to so far are recorded VERY quiet. Therefore they require significant amplification to listen to. However at that volume all the P's and pops nearly blow your speakers. I would recommend recording them at a higher volume so they would be more enjoyable to play back. Other than that keep up the amazing work! I look forward to listening to your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Definitely Hot...

I have never had a woman to woman experience. ..I would have to say I have never been more turned on and wet. ..I want to try it now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You made me cum so hard, I'm still soaking wet for you. Fuck, what I wouldn't give to have your mouth on my aching clit right now..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
pronunciation

it's "MIS-che-vous" darling, not "mis-CHEE-vi-ous".

Other than that - LOOOOVVVEEDD the story, would love to try this at least once in life.

OOh!!!

SWintersSWintersover 9 years ago
Actually...

...according to Merriam-Webster, "mis-CHEE-vee-us" is also correct.

And frankly, you can say whatever the hell you want! Soooo sexy. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so hot

Wow... that was so hot... I'd give anything to watch to cum like that.... I was stroking my cock and cummed so hard when you let our that moan as you cummed. I'm covered in cum now... thank you

SweetSassySubSweetSassySubalmost 8 years ago

First time I've listened to a female voice narrating a story. But there is just something sultry, attractive, and alluring about yours that kept me intrigued. I have not came that hard or much in an extremely long time, so thank you. Great story, highly realistic and sexy. So good. Kinda speechless and words aren't my strong point at the moment. Amazing story, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your Voice

This is definetly the reason why I couldn't stoped hearing the audio. It's insane. You took me to a new place. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

Imagined you were doing that to me and I came over and over! Thank you.

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
A special place in my heart

I truly enjoyed listening to your beautiful you're beautiful fantasy I enjoy both listening to smut and other what's considered lower forms of entertainment, such as ts.tv

and also crossdressing, wich I personally just love stepping into a sexy pair of panties and putting on a bra. After wich I add a matching garter belt, then I roll up a nylon stocking up my left leg and fasten it to its garter (repeating that lovely & feminine treat slowly up my left leg.

Now of course I step into a lovely pair of come fuck me pumps, but I walk over to my closet and I pick out a beautiful dress all in black just like the sweet nothings I'm wearing underneath, and pour myself into it. I finish by choosing a brunette wig, and finally I lightly apply mt makeup ( thus stepping into my world of beautiful femininity)

now what I just wrote is strickly my fantasized becoming my reality, wich is what you've accomplished in turning your hunt into a beautiful dreamlike reality (my hat's off to you dearest lady, and your voice's just so soothing & creamy (bottom line, you're candied butter all the way around) total accomplishment.

I've seen your name quite often when I'm looking for something to listen to and I've always avoid it like the Black Plague thinking that it was just some dumb ass, last night at work I needed to find something quick so I said what the fuck. Boy was I amazed, enthralled even, (so to speak) you are fucking good (pardon my language) better than that I think great and lovely.

So now I'm going to gave to dig through all the s*** that I've haven't heard just to find your name and hear all your other beautiful, beautiful garbage and I say that word total adoration !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG!!

This was H-O-T! Your voice is entrancing. The storytelling is great. You could be my Scherizade any time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Exquisitely Beautiful Build up and Detail, arousulations ongoing, your voice alone. a total turn on, thank you for sharing your erotic excellence, please, more girl/girl seductions, i didn't get through the first reading as girls just kissing girls, instant Hot and Hard, soft lips and tongues that delicious, kissable wetness in the panties, the Beauty is you were there with her in the Audio, by far the very best and most complete I've ever Heard...Thank you again!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous