All Comments on 'Movie Night'

by bingabangaloo

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

More to come?

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

This is one of your better stories for sure!!!

Look forward to the next installment if there is one...

Definitely got the blood pressure up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
get son/mom into action..

get stud jock son into the action with mom and dad.. both sharing him...and some total bi family fun...dad/son..etc...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
I'd have movie night every night

Hot story, loved poor old dad getting some young teen aged pussy. Maybe she has a thing for dad's cock. Thanks for the good story.......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The bold ones

Dad didn't waste any time did he ? cutting her panties off was a bold move , very smart . The story was well thought out and enjoyable . Please continue .

sweetallissweetallisalmost 15 years ago
more...

Ooooh god this was so H-O-T, please give me more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome! Keep Writing

You have a way with words! The suspense was built up perfectly all the way to the end. Please write more!

kar4256kar4256over 14 years ago
You're my new favorite author :-)

I love your stories.. Have you ever thought of doing more of a domination kind of thing? Like maybe the daughter gets a broken leg or something and Daddy has to take care of her and (he he) give her baths and stuff? That would be so hot.

Also, I'm dying for Mom to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

i just came so hard. . .my rabbit might not survive

stringer60stringer60over 13 years ago
Fantastic

Sorry about the rabbit but you could repair it with this rod of steel I have here.

Wow!!! Where is a Daddy's girl when you need one? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Torrid

Too,too haut! More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
damn

my butterfly vibe died... new batteries too :(

LittleMissShyLittleMissShyalmost 13 years ago
so horny

I love you bingabangaloo mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

I come to this site just to read your stories over and over. Very very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DAMN

IF YOU ARE MALE I GET IT THIS STORY IS BURNNING HOT IF YOU ARE FEMALE YOU ARE EVERY MANS PRIMAL DREAM. I DONT REALLY WANT TO NO EITHER WAY HOWEVER KEEP THIS STORY CUMMING LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
New

I'm new to this site tonight, but I have to say. After all the reading I've done, you are the first author to arouse in me that flame of lust. So believable, so intriguing. I like, also, that it wasn't forced, or planned. I do not think incest is bad, but I think that all involved should be aware from the start what is happening, and what the consequences could be. You gave this story a realistic and ethical viewpoint. Thank you so much for a breath of fresh air.

Anechka

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bingabangaloo..I love you!

Your stories make me so wet! So so turned on right now. Thank you...a million times thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

God I love you. All of your stories make me cum so hard! Damn, pleease keep posting!!

BlacqfatherBlacqfatherover 11 years ago
WOW

OMG I AM SOO TURNED ON RIGHT NOW. I THOUGHT THE SON WAS GOING TO FUCK HIS MOM TOO ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sweet jesus

This story is beyond hot. Well written, tension keeps building up.

I love it! If you are male, I would do anything to be your little girl

wazza44wazza44about 11 years ago
Hard Cock

I pulled my hard fucking cock out of my boxers and stroked until I unleased a huge

wad of spunk onto my hand and I then swallowed every drop of my hot cum.

The taste was delicious.

trikietrikieabout 11 years ago
fucking magic

wish I was her dad, god I came twice during this then I fucked my girlfriend a little later! she had read this too and was horny as! and acted out this little fantasy about being my niece! she's 15 years younger than me and I'm 55! we both want to know what's next for this family?

peebudypeebudyalmost 11 years ago
deliciously disrurbing

loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
About that tale you told...

A horribly constructed story poorly told. You, just like almost all people who write erotica (or make real porn for that matter), entirely fail at every turn to make anything whatever about the story be at all believable.

So, let's have a real quick overview of some--out of very many--ways in which you've managed to turn a story that could be well-told and written into the opposite.

(1) whenever you elect to write a story and have in it characters, but for the intrinsic part of the story being told, everything else simply must operate exactly the way it would if the thing about the story being told never came to pass. And I'm quite confident that you will readily agree with me, and to convince you that I'm right and you believe I'm right, I'll merely point out that in your story gravity continued function exactly as it always have; electricity continued to operate how it does to power your devices, and so on. Of course, you do seem to demonstrate difficulty with opaque objects remaining that way.

(2) the exception available to you with respect how 2 people in this story were to behave is the only thing for which departure from the regular business of life is permissible (obviously, or there'd be absolutely no way to write the story - which might well have been an improvement I have to say).

(3) but you can't do that. Nope. Suddenly people no longer have peripheral vision. Suddenly people who are staring directly at someone who does something life another person some short distance upwards have gone blind. Suddenly, people have variable hearing which fades and resurrects with a vengeance. Suddenly, human beings have been translucent from at least one vantage point. I would say that suddenly you've turned into a retard, but I have no reason to suppose you've ever been bright.

(4) so, in the, ahem, 'story' above there was a point in which your daughter 'wet pussy lips' slid up your dick and then you let out a long breath. So, the message you want to portray here is while sitting immediately beside your wife and son (two people's whose views on your fucking your daughter are seemingly exceedingly important to you) you nevertheless are entirely too mentally deficient to avoid doing a thing that could blow the lid open on the whole thing: breathing out long that way. This, we are told, reminds you that you need to be more careful. Were you?

(5) no. You just got stupider and stupider as the story meandered along. Now you two are fucking, and for some reason the woman who can hear you breathe has turned deaf and can't hear the rather unmistakable sounds of sex going on. Nor can your son - but notwithstanding the fact they've both gone deaf, you nevertheless ask him to turn up the TV volume so that your now-deaf wife and he won't hear you fucking.

Anyway, this could go on practically line by line, but I think you get the point: you're a horrible writer both at the level crafting a story and making anything but the largest caricature of the characters in the story it would be possible for you to do without having to just write them out of it completely.

Oh and for any poltroon who might care to raise the objection to my response here that it's being lost in the heat of the moment, nonsense. There doesn't exist a single man or woman, there never has existed a single man or woman, and there never will exist a single man or woman who make it a point (and indeed it is an explicit and intentional point, for this is a story; were it a true story though, this would still hold because the long breathing, sighing and moaning shit that attends *all* porn is an affectation) to call attention to the thing going on when an explicit goal of yours to avoid detection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
incest daddy daughter

I know how that girl felt I to had the same happend to me and my horny daddy I like to sit on daddys lap I to felt his cock get hard and felt it start to throb so I got hole of it and start to rub it and when it was hard I put it on o. Pussy lips and rust it inside I love to feel his spunk shoot out and into my pussy I love incest love joanne x

bingabangaloobingabangalooover 10 years agoAuthor
Hey Thanks!

Thanks for your extensive input, anonymous 11/02/2013. I hope you are making waves in an effort to make skanky, get-off-quick incest stories more veracious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vert hot

Not sure why he had to cut the string though; it was a thong fer christ sake, just move it to the side, hee-hee

Actually; I think that it was very realistic. Extremely slow movement would produce almost no sound and would visually not cause alarm. A random noise would most likely be contributed to back ground from movie.

At least dad pull her clothes off; wasn't reaching up, grabbing her breast out in the open and using the other to cover her mouth, or stick his fingers down her throat. Didn't stand her up and throw her over the back of the chair.

Blow-hard ANON obviously has never tried to get some with a hot GF or Wife when others are around. It's sometimes easier than you'd think.

Thanks;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG!! The audacity of Anonymous on 11/2/13....

What is wrong with some of you people? Why would you write the longest, most boring, detailed, irrelevant, horrible review? Bing's stories are so erotic and you can get off quickly, which is the reason most of us are reading stories on this site! Nobody cares about endless, detailed analysis of the writing. As soon as I saw the length of your review, I was totally turned off! No wonder this writer has decided to give it up! Folks like you spoil all the fun for everybody....golly, give it a rest, anonymous!

passion21passion21almost 10 years ago
What the FUCK anon on 11/2/13?!?

What. The. Fuck. I have never, ever felt the need to give an opinion to another's comment and own opinions, but YOU sir or ma'am or grinch, fucking infuriated me. And I'm pretty damn sure I'm not the only one. What? Do you just sit around in Starbucks cafes, exploring websites on your laptop that your mom bought you while leaving destruction and pissed off people in your wake? Are you a 50 year old virgin? Too uptight and ugly on the inside (maybe outside too) to do anything about it? THIS: "(1) whenever you elect to write a story and have in it characters, but for the intrinsic part of the story being told, everything else SIMPLY MUST OPERATE exactly the way it would if the thing about the story being told never came to pass."..what makes you think anybody MUST do anything in a writing? A story? Complete FICTION? Are you an expert? If you are, please let us know. By the way, is english even your first language? In case you haven't noticed, you wrote with so many errors I had to pause quite a few times. And yet, this author that has so nicely gifted us with this amazing and fun to read (may I add harmless) story, had very little if zero errors. So now you're not only a dick, an idiot, a coward, probably a virgin, you are a hypocrite. I don't even have room to comment on the rest of your useless little fucking bullet points. Because trust me. I would fill this page up. But I'm not going to do that because you're not worth anymore of my precious time that could be otherwise spent reading more of bingabangaloo's stories. Next time you take that much effort to leave that much shit behind you, leave a name. I dare you. Fucking prick. Stay the fuck off of Literotica for the sake of everyone's happiness. Damn you pissed me off. Mostly for bingabangaloo. And I am now talking to you binga; why the fuck are you letting asswipes like this guy/girl get to you and influence whether you write or not? I mean common. The vast majority love you. Read everything you put out there. You've got loyal fans buddy, don't just throw them away because a dumb asshole was bored and cranky and decided to go wreck something good. Our loyalty and respect should overpower his/her bitchy and careless words. Keep writing. We'll keep reading. Go for it. We're behind you. And I don't think asswipe anon over here is coming back.

nodakgirlnodakgirlalmost 10 years ago
sweet....

This type of play actually can happen pretty easily....ask any horny teenager! Thanks for the quick, hot, story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I loved it

My pussy loved it and I want more...I love them playing in front if people and being sneaky

lewdalewdaover 9 years ago
Next Family Night

Is Mom really asleep? Ad who carries a 21 year old daughter to bed? Hmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And maybe mom will fuck the son!

Please, a follow up, wife catches you but isn't mad cuz now she can openly fuck your son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Movie Night 2 please

the story was really nice, now it'd interesting to add some mother-son action

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
anon of 11/02/13 is one of the few honest comments here

a lot of kiss ass comments and only a few honest comments. a shame that it seems you need to give fake rave reviews when you become a member. if all commenters would give honest reviews these idiots might improve then the site would be a lot better. this was a SUBPAR story and reads like a first draft in need of major editing by a GOOD EDITOR.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ignore the Verbose Grammar Dunce.

One should always have plenty of salt while reading comments from those whom have such poor sentence structure. The self important twit I quoted has no business calling out the writing of other people. There was significant trouble for him when it came time to string coherent sentences together, so his opinion is laughable at best. Using a Thesaurus is pointless when one is incapable of formimg sentences, which aren't mangled.

Was the story perfect? No, but it was at least four out of five stars for the build up and entertainment value. The comment I quoted rates at a one or two star at best, so he may want to take some writing courses before reviewing based on writing skill.

Annonymous Said:

"Anyway, this could go on practically line by line, but I think you get the point: you're a horrible writer both at the level crafting a story and making anything but the largest caricature of the characters in the story it would be possible for you to do without having to just write them out of it completely.

Oh and for any poltroon who might care to raise the objection to my response here that it's being lost in the heat of the moment, nonsense. There doesn't exist a single man or woman, there never has existed a single man or woman, and there never will exist a single man or woman who make it a point (and indeed it is an explicit and intentional point, for this is a story; were it a true story though, this would still hold because the long breathing, sighing and moaning shit that attends *all* porn is an affectation) to call attention to the thing going on when an explicit goal of yours to avoid detection"

adorablebaseballgirladorablebaseballgirlalmost 9 years ago
Love your story

Dad should invite brother to help give daughter more. Let mom rest. Sweet daughter has enough energy to entertain Daddy and brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So good

I have read this at least 10 times so far and each time I cum so hard this is such a hot intense story I love it !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Intense

Awesome story bud love these kind of stories just a shame it didn't last a page or two longer with maybe a second or third chapter maybe something to consider in the future but in my opinion I'd stick to just dad & daughter it might ruin it with others involved.

readymademilfreadymademilfalmost 9 years ago
Yes again!

After reading your stories.... i cum so hard. Be my daddy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
loving the story ;)

you should video it next time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

One of the hottest stories on here. Made me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BRAVO!!

I'm a girl and I masturbate to this over and over and it never gets old. it's just as exciting each time. I guess you could say I have daddy issues lol. But no definitely the best story I've read for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My daughter and I still love it ! It

Very similar as to how my daughter and I started, only she would lay on the couch by me in her shorty nightgown making sure I could see her bare ass and pussy. When she was sure my observing her had given me a hard on she would shift and lay her head and hands in my lap. It wouldn't take her long to be massaging my cock. I should mention that most of the time I usually had on some flimsy shorts. One thing led to another and first she started sucking my cock, then she would get on my lap and squirm around to try to get me inside her. She eventually succeeded and now years later we still enjoy each other, BARE469

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Father and Daughter

I did the same to my 19 year old daughter and she loved it. I knew it was very wrong but the feelings were to strong. She came home from a nightclub at around 3am and I was still having some drinks. She was very upset because some guy let her down or something like that. She has always been a beautiful girl like 5'9" and only size 2 as she always starves herself. That morning she was wearing a black mini dress with high heels and she came to me saying this guy was an idiot and I said why. She said he just wanted to fuck me. I tried to explain that she is a very beautiful girl and men think like that. As I spoke I honestly could not control the biggest hard on that I was having. I was wearing shorts and it was so clear to be seen as my cock is around 9 inches and at that moment it was standing up inside my cotton shorts and my daughter - Hayley could not help and look at it. As she was 19 she is not stupid. My wife died 6 years back so I looked after her. Hayley said why have you got such a hard cock dad. So after all these years I decided to tell her: Hayley, i know this is wrong but you have always made my cock so hard. She looked at me for quite some time and then said: IF I could have one man it would be you dad. Without further talk she started to rub my cock and I never stopped her.It felt so good. We started to kiss and she straddled me and started to rub herself up and down and god I knew it was so wrong but I could not stop and Hayley said oh it feels so good. After a little while she put her hand down and pulled her knickers aside and grabbed my hard cock and started to put it inside her until it was all inside and she started to ride me. I really wanted to stop but I could NOT. She was riding me so hard I wanted to unload but I tried to delay it. She was so beautiful. Eventually I unloaded all my sperm inside her and she came around the same time. Since then we fuck many times and she is in no hurry to find a man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mmmm...

This story got my pussy nice and wet and seeing all the daddy comments has made it wetter. Let's have a fun movie night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

loved this story, please write more!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Great dad and daughter story BUT

you really need another chapter on how they took their new affair many times after that night.

sexydad50sexydad50about 7 years ago
Too short!

Nicely written, but too short. Agree with previous comment that another chapter is in order. More sex and not necessarily hidden from family!

Really liked this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeeesss

I want daddy'sseed deep in my little girl pussy😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuckkk!!

I want Daddy's cum in my pussy too!

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 6 years ago
Frisky

See you tomorrow at 8!

KelsweetKelsweetover 6 years ago
Hot.

And too damn short. Needs to be drawn out more, more details, more description!

KelsweetKelsweetover 6 years ago
Although

Personally, I'd like it better if it took a little longer for them to work up into it. Stretches plausibility when he just goes ahead and grabs her. I'd like it if she seems to be able to feel it, and he lies there unsure of if she can or what she thinks of it, only she starts doing innocent-yet-tantalizing things like wiggling around, leaning back against him...maybe after he tentatively puts his hand on her waist, she sighs and leans back against him and moves, encouraging him to move his hand some more, and it goes from there. Always stretches credibility a bit for me when someone just jumps into something like this...there should be more uncertainty, more of a sense that "this CAN'T be happening" until you've got really good reason to believe it is. And it goes both ways....the girl doesn't necessarily want daddy to think she's trying to tease him until she's sure that he is really getting off and hoping for more.

Also, leave the others out of it. Maybe some people like big incestous family orgies, but I think that's just hard to believe. Much easier to believe a father and daughter or a sister and brother would start something secret up than to have the whole family suddenly jump into a big incest-fest. Maybe even two separate pairs who don't know about each other. Or it turns out that brother finally gets sister, only to learn the daddy has already been there. And then maybe they could get all together (although I'd rather they didn't, personally)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seriously

You wanna go back and learn how to write a story. Do imature

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lust

Sisko ja veli nussii elokuvissa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ooooooh!

Wish you were MY daddy. I would grind my tight teenage ass on your thick rock hard cock till you groaned, slid my little panties aside and gave me a hot, secret fucking under the blanket with mum and brother in the room. All without a word or look, just ramming in and out of me from behind and pinching my beautiful nipples. Oooooh, daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
mmmm

Tosi kiihottava tarina.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I swear, I wish I could lay my hands (among other things;) on some of the needy little girls wanting daddy in the comments below! Whew! It would be sweet to have an aggressively horny daughter in my lap, or face down, ass up in front of the playing tv, taking daddy deep from behind while mom's asleep, having tucked in early! Mmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I wish I had a daddy like that to 'watch movies' with!!

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflabout 4 years ago
Gushing

So fucking wet from this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shooting into her young pussy!!!

Must have been delicious! I can only recall how slick and hot young 18 or 19 year old pussies feel. And that is a wonderful memory, especially as you pour all your cum deep up her pussy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved this story and it would be awesome if you made a continuation between these two. Hardly ever are the daughters so willing to fuck their dad so it would be awesome to see where these two go.

TinypandachanTinypandachanalmost 3 years ago

Mmm~ fuck five stars and bookmarked...this had my pussy drooling halfway in and now i think i'm gonna read it again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I was able to focus again on the movie, until she went down for more popcorn. Again, she placed her knees on either side of my legs, but this time, she pushed her body down so her abdomen touched my knees as she reached down." Over and over, she has to 'move down' for more popcorn, yet I can't imagine any recliner and sitting position that would make such excessive movements necessary, or even possible. Kind of ruins the heat of the idea, when the physical actions described don't really make any sense.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

Fine as far as it went, but you left out the part where dad leaves his now-fucked daughter in her bed and goes (quietly) downstairs to find his son screwing mom on her sofa, and he watches long enough to get good and hard, and goes back upstairs to fck his daughter's face before he eats her out and reams her ass. Fair is Fair, isn't it? At least enough for a sequel!

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

@anonymous from 4 months ago (talking about reaching down for popcorn)

I skimmed the comments before reading, because I wasn't sure about the rating, and after reading your comment, I quickly checked: the author clearly states that the popcorn is "by our feet" while they sit on the recliner together.

|

The son is "sprawled out on the floor" and presumably the popcorn is near him, as he seems to be the one who makes it.

|

It's awkward as heck, but apparently they only have one bowl for popcorn, or they use the bag, so every time his daughter wants popcorn she has to reach "by [their] feet" for it. The real puzzle is how they didn't get caught, but then, that's why it's a story.

Now I have to actually read the thing.

BaykedAlienBaykedAlienover 2 years ago

Fuck. Super good. Bless us with more stories

gkrishnagkrishnaabout 2 years ago

"Too short!" is my only complaint. But I suppose it's short and sweet and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing..hot.. i had to wank not once but twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should have made another chapter where it skips to the night before there babies going to be born and there having a family movie night and the dad accidentally breaks his daughter waters and since it’s a blizzard out side the mom has to help deliver her grandchild/ stepchild while the daughter sucking her dad off with every contraction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow it was great reminded me of our movie nights I cum sooo hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really great story. Not a lot of added BS to it thanks

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very hot story. How about a follow up with mom and son getting involved.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlfl9 months ago

Banging hot daddy as they all should be

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Cum inside of me. Unbelievable. Unimaginable. How could he resist?

Those words are words that a man can only think about happening.

There's no way of stopping, after hearing those words even if it's your daughter who is whispering them and you have your cock buried in her pussy.

Nobody would be able to stop from giving her all of your seed. Wondering if she's on birth control, dosen't even enter your mind. All you can think about is coming inside of her tight moist pink pussy and hoping for the best result

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Short & sweet while being sexy as hell. Well done 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well done & 🥵 hot!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My daughter was 13 when she walked into my bedroom as I was jacking off. I'll never know why but I didn't stop and she just stood and watched. I never came so hard before. After that it was a almost every day thing for her to watch me back off then I watch her finger herself. U never touched her but it was so erotic I still get hard thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ohhh so wet! Clit is engorged.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous