All Comments on 'Fantasy Not Reality'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Change number one...

...I'm gonna start dating our daughters long-forgotten Barbie collection, I desperately need an upgrade in the I.Q. department.Pistolpackinpete

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
I think I would have to believe her

I think she is just that stupid of a cunt, that she wasn't really cheating in her opinion. One thing for sure, when ever he asks for sex she would put out what ever he wanted or she would be out the door.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
unbelieveably dumb

The Middle aged wife with deep sexual hang ups who ONLY practices vanilla or bland sex...comes across her husbands stories and decides to act them ALL out?

<br></br>

As a couple the reconcilation is absurd because they do not deal with the real Iusse which is this: the wife is no good lying self centered vile nasty cunt.

<br></br>

this question by the husband is never answered:

<br></br>

<i>How could you be so fucking stupid Carol, to think that I'd let you fuck someone else just to satisfy one of my damm fantasy stories; why didn't you ask me if that's what I wanted" I told her.</i>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great author but this was a stupid story.

We discovered this author on "dark wanderer" and the story selection is awesome from this author [basically, it is only decent author on that god-for-saken site]. We sincerely appreciate the author's efforts and can not wait till his real stories appear here. However, this was not one of this author's better efforts - in fact, most of his stories are usually "non-wimp - cheating slut gets due justice" type of stories. We look forward to the full range of stories getting posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
can't win all

Indeed, have read author's stories on Dark Wanderer too, several times even. Agree that Slirpuff is one of the better ones on that site. So, what gives ? It's a story and you like it or not. I do. Maybe not the best, but still a pretty decent "story". Please keep writing Slirpuff, you can't win them all. Am sure you will receive nasty comments, but also praise. Glad to see you here on Lit instead of DW only.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I read a lot of your stuff on TDW but this one is

to stupid to take. She may have thought he wanted the stories, but she should have talked to him. She is a female spouse that does not communicate. Women say men dont talk to them and that disrupts the marriage. Read enough stories by men about women in marriages and divorce and you get the notion the males never knew the women were unhappy because they almost never talk to their spouses about it. Communication and trust are the foundations of a marriage. In this story the woman has destroyed both foundations in a self determined effort to become a slut. There is in reality no way in hell a man, not an overgrown little boy, could take this woman back. She needs months of medical testing before it can be determined if she is clean. Besides the fact by now they would have to move out of state due to so many people knowing she was a slut. The husband actually has to some degree the opportunity to press charges on her or to sue her for placing him in medical and physical risk without his prior consent. If she has even brough one minor STD into the marriage the case is already won. It will take almost a year before it can be assumed the HIV infection has not occurred.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
YOU

are forgiving HER ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
just a story

some good some bad but thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
for god's sake get an editor

just a story, not too good, not too bad, but DAMN get an editor and learn how to stay in either 1st or 2nd person when writing this stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another great story

Hi Slirpuff

Another great story. Don't let thes other readers who have not been there in the cheating wife problem. get you down. I look forward and read your stories first on LIT and DaRKwANDER. Thanks and keep those creative jucies flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This story should be in humor and satire

The lady and her husband are so dumb that it is funny. When you approach reading this story from a humor standpoint it is enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The obvious.

You have the imagination, but never paid any attention in English class. You are now paying the price. The tenses, the POV, the spelling... what a mess. If you must write, you really need an editor, and encourage your grandkida to pay attention in school so they do not end up like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Two really stupid people.

I write stories on this site and my wife KNOWS that everyone of them that isn't based on OUR sexlife is Fiction AND fantasy and more importantly would NEVER happen. The reason this story fails is because the lack of ANY communication between them, and the spelling and the grammar. If this writers stories are on another site and are this badly spelt and he is one of the better ones then god help the rest of them. The two people in this story are just so fcuked up they deserve each other.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 15 years ago
You win some and you lose some.

<p>Can't say that I liked this one. Can't say that I did at all</p>

<p>But you can switch between first and third person, but you'll need to not have them in the same paragraph. I can seen with the second story I read, how it is confusing folks</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the stupidest mother-fucking slut that ever walked

the face of the earth, that summs it up. but reading you bio entry I'll have to say. move on, separate, and get a life. your almost like this guy here in the story if it's true what you write.

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Extremely well written

I give you five stars for the writing but I have a certain difficulty liking that the wife decided to give him a cream pie. In this day of STD`s it is scary even though the escorts were probably properly documented. And she should have been intelligent enough to realize that he was writing for a slightly perverted audience and not for himself... You are off to a great start. Hang in there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The fucking comments, give me strength

don't you get IRONY for frigssake? Slirpuff this was great fun and hey the editing is much improved! I left a comment about double standards on 'a revenge fuck' earlier and your mood must have changed considerably 'tween that and this. It was fast and feelgood and some classy writing. Do more than forgive her, man, embroil yer new turned juicy li'l babe into 'the life'. Mancelt.

ryu77ryu77almost 15 years ago
O.K. story

but you should have worked better with the changing in the POV's. That distracted me in the reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Covers it

"the stupidest mother-fucking slut that ever walked the face of the earth." SO, let me see if I understand. Some 30 plus years of never giving ANY serious thoughts of pleasing him, she suddenly after reading his fantasies, decides to live them all out? Right, and we all buy that, right?

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 15 years ago
Not bad

Changing ffrom husband's pov to wife was annoying and distracted from the story. Clever enough plot but god I hope there are very few women out there who are that dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why is it that most of you writers have the husban

come and catch his wife fucking and just tells the guys to get out of his home. What's wrong with him getting their wallets and Id'ing them for future reference. I think the husband is stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Badly written

I reiterate mentioning the changing POV. However, that's not the only problem. For example, do NOT enclose every single sentence of spoken text in quotation marks. For example,

<P>

"Well after reading your last story, I felt I was in danger of losing you and that you were looking for a new lover." "I asked you if you were satisfied with our sex life and if there was anything else you wanted to try" remember that night? "So when you said nothing, I assumed you were getting it else where." "I wasn't about to lose you to some cheap slut so I decided to make all your fantasies come true one way or another" Carol told me. "I guess I went a little overboard," she said quietly. "I do love you very much you know," she told me.

<P>

This should have been

<p>

"Well after reading your last story, I felt I was in danger of losing you and that you were looking for a new lover. I asked you if you were satisfied with our sex life and if there was anything else you wanted to try. Remember that night? So when you said nothing, I assumed you were getting it else where. I wasn't about to lose you to some cheap slut so I decided to make all your fantasies come true one way or another," Carol told me. "I guess I went a little overboard," she said quietly. "I do love you very much you know," she told me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GOODDDDD.!!!!!

Nobody on here likes to read - they just like to down a amateur on here and wish they could write as good as some of you. I thought it was great and if I didn't I would just go to another story until I found one.!! Good good luck with that one as these are people who are learning and want to try and make A.H.s happy. Keep writing and forget the ignorant remarks.! Thanks.

torchthebitchtorchthebitchalmost 15 years ago
I enjoyed this

Slirpuff, your stories are entertaining. Most commentators have an idea of what they want in the stories they read. When they find an author who wants to tell his own, they don't like it. Keep on writing your stories, but as some of the commentators have suggested, some assitance with the switch from first person to third person would make them more readable. Having never heard of DW, I'll have to find it and check out some of your other tales.

mortismortisalmost 15 years ago
Great story

How many wives are willing to satisfy our fantasies if we only ask them to ?

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 15 years ago
Agree with Anon in Texas

It would have been easier to digest the story had you put it on a totally different register, namely – as humor/ satire story… The reasoning of the wife is so incredibly dumb that putting the story under some mad humor title seems to be the only way to save the story…<P>

On the other hand other parts in the story just did not feel like they were humoristic or even ironic. So which one was it? You can’t be terribly hurting and mistrusting the sincerity of the wife’s explanations in one paragraph just to make an about face turn and make believe like all the previous episodes never happened (I mean -in the story…), let’s all laugh and party. A basic suggestion: first decide what kind of story you want to write, and then follow through from beginning to end. As it is – incoherency is not an aesthetic plus…

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxalmost 15 years ago
Funny!

I was reminded of a DG Hear story a few years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
For the life of me

I don't understand why this author is so damned stubborn he won't admit his need for an editor. Can't discern between "your" and "you're," can't keep tenses straight, can't keep POV straight... maybe it's bonnietaylor writing as a man (now THAT'S a scary thought).<p>Dude, dude, DUDE, get an EDITOR!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice try

I appreciate the effort, but this story has been done before. And, with your point of view switches, this story pales in comparison with the others like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You're a very good author.

Good story, as are many of your other submiisions. I'm a big fan of the non-wimp-husband genre of cheating wife stories. The interplay of circumstance, emotion and actions of a couple dealing with the pain of infidelity in marriage are what interest me. The pathos and banality of cheating. There are many great writers of this style of story on this board. Too many to mention. I see one of the best listed in your "favorites". You are a good writer and have made a good start, in my humble opinion. Keep writing and please ignore the scurrilous attacks of various juveniles on this board. Thanks for your stories. bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Either work to improve or just quit

You do not understand the very basics of writing a story. Learn how to tell a story from one single POV. Pick any tense and then stay within that tense through out the entire story. Find an editor that knows how to read and edit a story. You have been writing for too long to be forgiven for such basic rookie mistakes. Either get better or quit tying up bandwidth with such unskilled, unmotivated, unenjoyable tripe. anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
98% Good

Your stories are all good to varying degrees. The harsh critic that wrote the previous comment has some valid points but probably can only criticize but not create. You know the type; expects perfection in others due to his own insecurity but can't see his own inadequacy. You have a good variety of story lines and a nice mix of love winning out vs.kick the bitch out endings.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Loved it!

This probably should have been in Humor and Satire as some have suggested. In any case it was wonderful! She loved her husband enough to change her ideas about love and sex to please him. How can that possibly be wrong? The rest of you commenters get a damn life! Where are your own "Perfect" stories? I would love to read your attempts at pleasing a wide audience of readers! I have tried to get two different woman to upgrade our sex life and barely stirred them to try even for a while! I would marry this woman myself, she is a dream come true...

YornHYornHover 14 years ago
Naive but loving

Loved your story.

She did cheat on her husband but not really - she did it OUT OF LOVE for her husband, not to cheat for her own saatisfaction.

I wish she hadn't done it - but a story is a story - and I just loved her motivation - to show her love for her husband - he's a lucky man.

I cannot think of a more loving storyline (well, maybe I can - but it was great).

They love each other - and they show it - GREAT!!!

gravyruggravyrugover 14 years ago
Good idea, poor execution

It's been mentioned already, but switching point of view at random really kills the mood, and that's only one of the grammatical/stylistic problems. You need an editor in a baaad way.

myprobe1991myprobe1991about 14 years ago
That is the funniest shit i've read in a long time!

That story, while the writing was hard to grasp at times, was absolutely hysterical! I laughed out loud so many times! I loved the wife fucking two guys to may YOU happy! As I write this I am chuckling!! Thank you for the good read. It definitely made any errors fall to the back of my mind....BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
how can anyone be so stupid

how can anyone be so stupidand i mean the author

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Yes, It's Do able. For non "Sean Connery" fans it is (pronounced) do-a-bull; difficult-but able to be done

S,

In the first place, Not really her fault , his fault. In the second place his fault (after Friday) aaaaaaaand .......... now his fault.

And Now, they find that it is a good thing. Great story too!

Its do able I'd be happy too....? Hmmmm? Maybe She, she should read this?

It's do able. Hey Honey! C'mere.

Later man.

x

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
To the poor schmucks that can't look and laugh at yourselves (your married life)

You Donkey dick single guys won't get this so read it after you have been married 10 to 30 years.

I'll bet a Dime to a soggy Donut that you've done MANY things in your married life, that has caused YOUR Wife, to something for you (out of Love)

JUST as foolish as this as Carol did for Jim!!!

AND......S's story starts out with: Fantasy Not Reality by Slirpuff©

1. I'd like to thank Matt Moreau for his feedback and help in editing this story.

OK , read any of Matt' stories?

2. If you're looking for a story with a lot a graphic sex and one which the husband kicks his wife to the curb, move on to the next one. You read it?

3. and stats out: My wife has either got to be the most loving and caring wife in the world or the stupidest mother-fucking slut that ever walked the face of the earth. Quite a difference between the two isn't there. I've just had it out with her and now ......

HEY! You read this story did'nt you?

anonymous dolts!

good luck with life

x

--x note: Written at: Grade Five reading level (for you Collage Idiots).

Tequilla1Tequilla1over 13 years ago
nice

Divorce the bitch, and get a prostitute, like tiger woods. Nice story btw

VickieTernVickieTernover 13 years ago
Amusing

Your narrator, shit, maybe because he's shy, he talks as dumb as his old lady. Y'know what I mean? Don't know how he can tell reality from reality much less fantasy from reality. Well, his problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
FFS

Very good and earthy.Married for thirty two years and I can relate.Had to chuckle a few times with the author.Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
He`s a Fuckwad

It`s OK for him to have 2 woman, but she can`t have 2 guys?

What a fuckwad!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
2 with permission is ok

Dear anon

YES it's ok for him to have 2 women, with his wife's consent and participation why not. Plus it is actually only one plus wife she on the other hand had two without consent or knowledge of hubby.

This brings me to a point why did she if not for her own satisfaction and curiosity need 2 men to give hubby a cream pie surely one is enough. Obviously she has been swept up by the stories; how much longer would it have been before she truly cuckolded him and then their sex lives would of turned back to the bad old days as she finally did to him what she feared he would do to her.

Finally you and Slirpuff have one thing annoying in common.

please remember its ONE woMAN an its 2 or more woMEN

regards WM

rdd1953rdd1953almost 13 years ago
Stories

first if i couldn't say anything good i would say nothing. these stories are written for everyones enjoyment, and i do enjoy. Please don't let the few asses on here that say bad things about the stories get to you, i think if you don't like them you can always go elsewhere or just hit the off button if you don't like them, for my part keep em coming they are all a get away from the day to day bullshit we all put up with in our lives.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
I liked it, sort of...

He should have told her about and let her read his fantasies. She should have asked him about them when she found them. Yes, I realize that it just a story. Not up to your usual style, I still gave you a good rating. If I don't like a story I just don't give you any rating, I never put down a low one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

* Having been married for over forty years I can relate to the infrequent sex. Can you guarantee dai[y sex if I send letters in to Literotica??!! If so I'm already writng my first offering!! A good yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LIKE

IT...bill

spud65spud65almost 12 years ago
A silly little piece

Humorous piece of work certainly enjoyed the lighter side nice change

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amber

sure love the thought of watching the wife taking it, great more please

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 12 years ago
Uncomfortable

I agree with the ending in that communication could have headed off the problem. However, she had cut off communication before so how was he to know what was behind her questions after she started to read his stories. What a mess, however he probably took the only sane way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"You know Beth from work, she'd agreed to join us next Saturday" she told me. "I was going to talk to you Friday night and tell you what I'd planned to make sure you were ok with it" she told Jim.

She was going to check with him and see if he was OK for another woman to join them, but she didn't bother to check if it was OK for her to screw other men?

I guess she just wanted some strange after all.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 11 years ago
To Anonymous of 8/4/12

You wondered why she didn't check with him before the Friday night with the two escorts?

Slirpuff did explain it ... perhaps you missed it in your rush to write a negative comment?

Slirpuff wrote: ""And you know, you weren't suppose to know about the guys Friday and ..."

So obviously the character Jim wrote story 28 where the husband in the story had a creampie without knowing about it in advance. Carol re-enacted the story as her husband wrote it.

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
You know in advance if MM has anything to do with the plot it will be lame.

MM has no concept of manly pride, so any advice he provides will tend toward the wimpy cum lockers pont of view.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
get tested

this stupid bitch might have caught something when she paid two guys to do her. and yes you can tell MM is involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Editing

This really needs editing.

JF_GingerJF_Gingerover 10 years ago
I like your stories, but...

Let me first say I really enjoy your stories. Sometimes they don't work out the way I would like, but these are yours and reflect how you see things. Thank you for submitting them.

However, the way you jump from first person narrative to third person narrative is very jarring and breaks the flow of the story. I sometimes have to reread various paragraphs in order to keep track of who is talking or being talked about.

Thanks again for your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your writing style

You have some good story ideas, but you need to improve your grammar. Throughout your stories you go from first person, to third person. Even in the same sentence. An example: "I knew why, I was afraid if I said something, it would go back to the once a week vanilla sex they'd had for the last two years."

The sentence starts with "I knew why," and ends with "they'd had had last two years." You need to be consistent in your writing. Either it should be all first person, or third person.

lihplihpover 10 years ago
it's more than familiar

It could have been my sex life you were writing about, at least until you mentioned that you'd at least had blow jobs in the past - still, I enjoyed the story a lot.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Two Comments

First, I agree with the complaint about first and third person chnages.

Second, she was going to ask him first about another woman joining them, but not ask him first about her fucking twp other guys?

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
I agree with KarenE

She was going to ask about being with another woman, but not 2 guys? Whose fantasies was she living out anyway? Not her husband`s, that`s for sure! She was trying to keep it secret! If she was doing it for hubby, then WHY did she do it when he wasn`t there? Why did she tell the 2 guys that they had to finish before hubby came home and found them? They had NO way of knowing that he would come home early, so it wasn`t supposed to be a surprise. How could it have been HIS fantasy, IF HE DIDN`T KNOW ABOUT IT, OR WAS`NT SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT? It was also a fantasy of his to have anal sex with her, which she always refused, yet she lets a STRANGER do it, while trying to keep it a secret! If she was trying to give her husband his fantasies, she at least could have let him in on that fact, and given him a choice! Oh wait, she did, and he said no, that there was nothing he wanted her to try. So no means yes, does it?

Again, I ask, whose fantasies was she REALLY living out? I think she was using his stories as a get out of jail free card, so that she could blame him if anything went wrong, or she was caught!

If he wrote a story about a slut doing a "Donkey Show" in Mexico, would she have done it? Or was she picking and choosing what she did in order to satisfy herself?

Kick that cheating slut out!

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Best wife ever!

It was Jim's damn fault for writing a fucking cuck story in the first place. Serves him right actually.

9pool9poolalmost 10 years ago
@Krosis and KarenE

We don't actually know what's contained in these fictitious stories, but my reading was that the story she was enacting did not involve her husband. The one where she was going to bring another woman into the bedroom DID involve the husband. There was no way to do that one without him knowing.

She's stupid as hell for not talking to him about the stories and you'd think after being married for that many years she'd have a better idea of what her husband is like, but the evidence suggests that she really did have his interests at heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
kids

I sure hope their kids didn't suffer from her genetics about low mentality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stupid people

Shouldn't breed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nope

Cuck....slut gave her ass away to someone else first. Pow zoom Alice.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Check With Him?

Let's see, she was going to check with him before a threesome with another woman, but didn't feel the need to check with him before cuckolding him?

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
very nice

you could read the maturity in the characters, I'm glad he wasn't a meathead, like some of the less mature.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Another stupid woman!

Please tell me that all women are not this stupid? After all the time she was married, she didn't know her husband. She didn't talk to him before she cheated on him. She had a great idea in acting out the sex in all his stories, but it would have been nice if he was involved in choosing which ones. She definitely didn't understand the difference between fantasy and reality. I often wonder where all these stupid women are and how come I never meet them.

ag2507ag2507over 9 years ago
Perspective

You kept flipping from first to third person. It's a good puff piece otherwise.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago

A n interesting flash tale. Thanks for the offering.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Btw

how does somebody write the following sentence.

"hell yes" I said to himself."

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
2nd read

loved the story, heck, it was even believable to some extent. this seems to be a story for the older generation, in that, today the promiscuity in teen agers is a lot more than it was.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
Stupid - - - !!!

Actually stupidity gets handed out equaly, no one sex gets more than the other,but both sexes tend to use emotions rather than logic at stressful times. As to the story just remember it's Fantasy.

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
@9Pool

You missed my entire point! She said she was acting out HIS fantasies. FOR HIM! How can he derive any pleasure from his fantasy, IF HE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT IT? Yes, his story had in it that the husband didn't know, but if she was supposedly doing it for HIS pleasure, HE HAS TO KNOW ABOUT IT!

It's like; if YOUR fantasy was for you to sleep with a famous actress, and your buddy gets her instead, and when you find out, he says "Yeah, I fucked her, hope you enjoyed it!"

Or if it's your dream to see the pyramids, and your wife drugs you, then takes you there unconscious, along with some guy she knows, paid for on your credit card, and then upon regaining consciousness, you see the sunburn, smell camel shit, see the return ticket, read the card statement, and find out your dream came true, WITHOUT YOU KNOWING! Is your dream fulfilled?

This was ALL about HER fantasy of getting strange cock, and the stories were her excuse and a way to put her cheating on him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Waste of time

Just another Matt Moreau inspired "man is a wimp" story.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 9 years ago
Stupidity

I cannot believe the people writing storys here sometimes,if this is the opinion they have of weman then these wemen are surely comming out of some veeery low IQ special school and are educated just for LW,lord give me strenght lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Annoying

I'm annoyed at the constant change from first to third person. And I'm annoyed by the fact that in almost every story the husband refuses to listen to phone messages from the wife. How unrealistic!

duckyaceduckyaceover 8 years ago

Um stupid fucking story poor writing skills an the people in it were dumb ugh

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Apparently neither of them have a vocabulary

Or know how to talk to one another. She finds the stories and can't ask him about them? She doesn't think they just might be fantasies? That ALL of them are things he wants to or has done? She's an idiot. And what about him? He suddenly, out of the blue, has a sex crazed wife? Did it never occur to him that she might be learning some of these tricks from other guys? That she was having an affair or affairs? How does it not occur to him that she's following HIS scripts? He wrote the damn stories and doesn't seem to realize she's playing out his fantasy scripts in real life? He's an idiot. And the problem with this story is that they're both such idiots that they're unlikeable people. And it left a story that was just no fun and not entertaining to read.

dozendozenover 8 years ago
I enjoyed your story, but...

... you really need someone to edit the English.

For example "Shit, it turned out to be a chick flick, no gratitude's sex or violence; well I guess it was her turn to pick the movie. It was ok at best but that god it only lasted ninety minutes." What is "gratitude's sex"? Why "that god"?

You switch between first person (I) and third person (Jim) sometimes in mid-sentence.

You wrote "fantasizes" for "fantasies" yet got it right a few lines later, and you wrote "their" for "they're" at least once.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
@dozen

For example "Shit, it turned out to be a chick flick, no gratitude's sex or violence; well I guess it was her turn to pick the movie. It was ok at best but that god it only lasted ninety minutes." What is "gratitude's sex"? Why "that god"?

I believe it was supposed to be "gratuitous" sex, and "thank" god!

KrvnikKrvnikabout 8 years ago
1 star

You know why. You should be ashamed of yourself.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
I Wanted To Give You 5 Stars But. .

I have never read about a more stupid wife than Carol. She pissed away a lifetime marriage over some stories. That's like divorcing a husband because you found Playboy magazines in his closet. Unbelievably stupid woman.

graymangazergraymangazerabout 8 years ago
Nice

A good and interesting story. A couple bad points but lots of good ones. On the bad side was the use of first and third person narrative in the same sentence or even the same paragraph, I use this technique often but the rule is never to mix. Each POV should be told in an entirely separate segment with deffinate break before and after. It was quite confusing and I had to reread parts several times. There were also a few typos that could have been easilycaught.

But they are small points that can, I hope be learnt from.

As for the story itself: it was novel and well told, I would have liked to have a little more characterization regarding Carol though. I enjoy reading about the thoughts and emotions of the characters in any story.

I'm not one of the "anonymous," reviewers who wants to "kill the bitch," or "kick the sluts ass out," though I do feel some of them deserve it, and even though I'd probably do it in reality, I, for some reason, find it arousing reading about cheating wives.

However, I found I kinda liked Carol, she at least did what she did in the hope of reviving her marriage, and for the benefit of Jim. And before any trolls start having a go I agree that she went too far, and she was pretty stupid. But let's face it: we'd all love a wife who is prepared to go the extra mile for us?

I believe we could do with more stories like this, more stories where it's not just the woman's fault and a happy ending is a possibility, if only to bait the trolls :))

Despite the writing errors it's a five from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it, but

Please stop changing from first person to third person and back especially in the same sentence. This is probably. Because the spell check doesn't correct for anything as long as it is spelled correctly. Example: I got in his car and drove to my a house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why did I even fucking bothered

I must be a or one of the stupidest readers in here to read this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Seriously? You asked Moreau for help?

WTF! You really wanted to be a cuckold? Asking Moreau for assistance is the most stupid thing I've ever heard of. You're a much better writer than he ever will be. What a complete waste of time even bothering to write this - as soon as everyone sees his name on it, we all know the husband will be cuckolded by bus-loads of men AND will end up keeping the whore anyway. Why even bother? This sucks almost as much as Moreau does. Almost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow, Matt is more influential than I gave him credit for.

Consult with Matt a little bit and your protagonist doesn't seem to mind so much that his wife cheated on him. A little hot monkey sex and a threesome and now we're good to go. Consult with him some more and you can write some happy cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WELL DONE!

YOUR TALES HAVE INTERESTING STORY LINES. GOOD IMAGINATION.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME, EFFORT, TALENT AND SHARING W/ THE READER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Okay, I’ll list the mistakes I saw in this story. #1 was having an unloaded gun. #2 was not shooting the two guys who were raping his wife. #3 was not “accidentally” shooting his wife in the process of killing her two rapists. And #4, as admitted to in the introduction to the story, was the biggest mistake of all. The author taking advice from Matt Moreau. How’d that work out? Huh?

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

👍🏻 👍🏻

Liked it she was stupid but so was he. Not a reason the BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Communication,, nuff said.

He should have been honest and talked to her about what was bothering him. Had he done that, then they could have cured the problems they had together. Carol was in the wrong, but he was moreso.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantasies Are Not Reality

I fantasize about killing my boss and a few coworkers. That does not mean I really intend to kill them. I fantasize about robbing a bank; but I would never try to make that a reality. I fantasize about flying a helicopter. And with proper training I could see myself doing that. But in all likelihood, I probably won't. Fantasies are mental visions, rarely intended to become reality. And if those fantasies do come true, it is up to that person, not a third party to make them real. Time to jettison that wife. Thousands of marriages end in divorce for less cause.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can a wife really be that stupid?

Author makes her sound sincere enough, but geez! And who would be the bigger fool? Carol or hubby? Still, kind of liked the story. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What We've Got Here Is A Failure To Communicate

I wrote far less than 59 stories. My wife (now estranged) found them and we have been separated for over eight years. Some people just cannot understand the concept of fantasy.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story

Actually loved it. The simplicity of it just had to be a true story for someone. Some people are that simple, and willing to do anything for their marriage, male and female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I didn't read any further when I saw this, "I'd like to thank Matt Moreau for his feedback and help in editing this story." Hahahaha

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
DetroitRockCity

I completely agree...it wasn't worth it. I *did* read the story, as I hadn't actually expected it to be exactly like a Matt Moreau tale. How wrong I was...

What a cuckfest! One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"I just wanted us to have a great sex life again so you wouldn't go looking for someone else" Carol said now crying and running up the stairs.

Then why did the slut spend years denying him sex?

If it was to fulfill his fantasy why did she hide it from him?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous