All Comments on 'Surprised by Her Daughter'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Erotic

The way you described those big milky tits and when she sprayed his chest...OMG that was a turn on! Love the milking subject and can't wait to read some more.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Super Story!!!!

That was a super story that you wrote about the man and a friend's daughter. I love the way you described the erotic sequence between the two of them. It was nice to see the sex be clean and enjoyable for both of them.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Family

I don't understand why you did not make a baby with her...is was obvious that she thought of you that way, with the two of your thoughts of past occurrences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovee!!!!!!!

Crap that was insanely good! This story has everything!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
great job on this -

You tell us the story of how you wrote the story lol - and vivid in its detail.

Too good for our own good heh

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really hot, but...

..."38D" and "gymnast with tiny body" just don't go together. The biggest tits I've ever seen on a gymnast were Ludmila Tourischeva's, and even they would have struggled to be more than 34s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very interesting story

but hubby is CHEATING on his wife; this is not MATURE ROMANCE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Would like to se this expanded as had with wife's friend

SirBigfootSirBigfootabout 8 years ago
GREAT START

but requires more chapters LOL. Ok so I am greedy.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Wow

This story was bloody fantastic, please write some more to this. It would seem this little hottie want much more.

HookmeistrHookmeistrover 7 years ago
Awesome!

I absolutely loved this story. I had some great elements to it that were extremely hot. I'll be reading more of you work for sure and look forward to it. Thanks for your contributions to the Lit community!

lwiltonlwiltonabout 6 years ago
Yum, nice!

But with a slight twist on the last couple paragraphs there could have been a Chapter 2 here. Who wandered in and found the porn movie and laptop (and her clothes on the floor) while they were having fun out on the deck? His wife? Her mother? His daughter? One of his daughter's sexy friends? All kinds of interesting possibilities. And of course if he was too used up to take proper advantage right then, she and the newcomer might decide that it would be good to come back tomorrow evening for a little party, just the two of them together -- with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Still marrying the idiot?

After this experience, is she still planning to marry the idiot who treats her like dirt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lucky you

A really good read easy to follow what to hear of daugghters friend

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10404 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...