All Comments on 'Want B, Take B, Have B'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Worth All 5 Stars

A great story definatly worth 5 stars this one was even better than the first two in what i assume is or rather was a series those other two stories being the Faith and Cordy and Cordy and Buffy storys. I hope you do more BTVS stories MTL17 your very good at writing the characters as well as story ideas etc.

scott72scott72about 12 years ago
Faith & Buffy Part 2

This time have Buffy totally dominate Faith. Especially FUCKING her ass........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You must show the threesome between Cordy, Faith, and Buffy. You Must.

evilsean1evilsean1almost 11 years ago

I agree. NEED the threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Would love to see the hinted threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So how come you tease us with a possibility of a 3some with Buffy, Faith and Cordelia, and never follow up on it?

Articulate_and_AnalyticalArticulate_and_Analyticalover 7 years ago
I even tried meditating because Giles once told me that would help me to clear my mind. He always was a terrible liar.

I don't know why, but I really loved that line!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
2013 Followers
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...