All Comments on 'Nikki Cuckolds Me and Forces Bi Sex'

by MyWifeFucksAround

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

Sounds like the beginning of a great cuckold relationship. Please tell us more!!

flswitchflswitchalmost 15 years ago
Its called low self-esteem.

If it works for you, who are we to judge, but I would hope that you'd get tired of the abuse after a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
nothing like asking....

this brain trust for psychoanalysis! And of course there is always at least one closet queer who thinks it such great fun, so titillating. 25 points in case you meant to portray a sad life unit wasting valuable space on earth.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good 4 u

if you like it fuck what other people think but the things u dont like u should talk to your chic about

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
Sad and sick . . .

The only good thing I can say is, this is not badly written. But the author clearly needs some counseling if this indeed is a true story. Engaging in fantasies, even acting them out to get a sexual thrill, well, that's one thing. But it's different when people lose sight of fantasy and try to make fantasies into realities. For example, playing dom/sub, humiliation games, even bisexuality (where being "forced" provides an excuse that he was not in control, so it was not his fault, she "made" him do this, etc.), is not the same as actually living a slave lifestyle. With the fantasy play-acting, one can use a safe word, stop the action if it gets to be too much, etc. In other words, there really is full consent among all participants. But the main character in this story seems to be falling into a real slavery relationship, due to his poor self-esteem or some other psychological problem, and I feel professional help is needed. I don't sense that his partner, Nikki, truly loves him any longer, except maybe as a pet, or a diversion. And if love is lacking, what is the point of maintaining this relationship? Also, this story might be better placed in the non-consent reluctance category, at least where the forced gay activity is concerned. He was obviously doing Chad and going with the "flow," as it were, because he loves Nikki and wishes to turn her on, yet he really would not seek out a male partner otherwise -- thus, reluctance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice way to go

Nothing wrong with living out your sexual fantasies and this is as good a one as any. I like being both dominant and submissive and enjoy the deliciousness of both. I pity these poor reviewers who only visit this site to promote their so called morals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
CUCKOLD, here is the feedback and advice you need!

You're a true cuckold. You're lucky to have a woman who gives you what you crave. Too bad she's not someone who is, at core, a good person. It's sadly all to common that submissives end up with doms who are selfish, inconsiderate, even sadistic. Submitting to such a type is dangerous.

You're going to need to watch your heart and self-esteem. If you recognize and accept that she's not going to really love you and is the type of person to screw you over when it benefits her (and rationalize it), then you may be able to enjoy being her submissive cuckold without it causing you great trauma. Operative word here is "may."

If you believe the bullshit--that is, believe that she really is your superior who deserves your unrequited love--you are in for heartache and self-esteem problems.

You can't leave her because you crave and need this type of "relationship," but maybe you should surreptitiously look for another woman who would fulfill the same needs but would also be a decent human being. In times passed, it would have been next to impossible to find such a woman, but now with the miracle of the Internet, you can reach out to thousands of people in alternative lifestyles via specialty web sites and you can post ads on dating sites explaining your kink and perhaps find a "normal" open-minded woman whose interest is piqued.

Good luck. And post another story!

BTW, does anyone else here agree with my analysis and suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
!

The only advice I could give is RUN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Needs a sequel

Good story...and I realize this is fantasy. I just want to know how everything has turned out. Does Jimmy regret his actions at the party or does he love it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
incredible wacking material = I'm straight but

curious cuck. Parts don't seem real though. Like the guy Chad, he just has nothing to say?!?!?

PS I NEVER comment, but this one,,, emmmm, eeegggggggrrrrrrr.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You need to be humiliated and abused sexually

Great true story. Thanks. In answer to your question: Being humiliated by Nikki turns you on for exactly the same reason that you're aroused by her fucking other men.

Biology dictates that Nikki become more sexually attractive to you when you know or suspect that she's fucking other men--so that you fuck her more and make it more likely that you, not they, knock her up.

Her sexual mistreatment of you has the same effect. Have you ever noticed that when you have a fight with a woman, or break up with her, that the make-up sex is great? Why? Because in general, she's more likely to have gone off and fucked someone else, or more likely to do so later, now that you're having problems. You want her back, and your cock needs to make her his property, his brood mare, again.

Also, sex is a vehicle for intimacy, so the more and better you fuck a woman, the more she is likely to stay with you. So, biologically when you may be about to lose her, especially her sexual fidelity, you get aroused and want to fuck the shit out her and dump your load into her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
All Very Sad And Very Sick.

So basically this turns on the real live perverts, good luck, you need it.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 14 years ago
Your Perspective

Basically you are fucked up. You lack self-esteem, courage or any thing approaching dignity. Or maybe you are a closet fag. Who knows? (shrug) Don't be concerned though. Sooner or later she will toss you out and then you can go and seek treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Edits

Nikki's names changes to Cathy at one point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Nothing wrong with enjoying being cuckolded, though I don't know if I'd go as far as sucking her lovers' cock and swallowing cum. I enjoy watching my girlfriend get fucked by others, she's pretty keen on it too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a bitch.

I want to know why this turns me on so much? When in reality I could never allow something like this to ever happen. Good read though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are you and Nikki still together?

Tell us more.

bighank100bighank100about 12 years ago
nice

i liked the story a lot. i really love the way your wife treats you. she is a goddess. she deserves to be worshiped and use you like the cuckold you are. think about it how wonderful his cock must feel inside her. stretching her to his size. you and your pathetic cock. knowing when that chad is fucking her so fucking good. and she is using you so fucking good. slapping you and talking to you like a piece of shit. telling you that chads cock is better than your. fucking him when ever he wants. think about it. think about her in his arms fucking your wife and knowing you cant do any thing to stop it. or you will be known as a cock sucking cuckold. you have to take it. and suffer a good life of watching your sexy wife suck and fuck chad.

soon she will cost chad into doing you even dirtier. like making you suck his cock wile he pisses in your cuckold mouth. make you drink and shower in her stud's lovers piss. telling you that you deserve it cause your a stupid lil fagget slave of theres for life. and guess what. the best part will be that your own cock will betray you and be on there side. your cock will make you go alone with it. taking more and more.

chad will probly even get her pregnant. and make you take care of the baby as yours.

a stud like chat putting his children in another mans nests. only you will know it and be able to do nothing about it. ant that great. lol i love your hot kinky hot wife. she is a goddest.

masterofhoundsmasterofhoundsabout 12 years ago
WOW !

i SO DESIRE TO BE FORCED TO SUCK COCK. lOVE THIS STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
If only...

If only i could find a woman like Nikki, i would die a happy cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I need a woman like her. I want to suck cock so bad but am such a coward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I don't THINK so!

Just divorce her. She has absolutely NO respect for you and deserves to be dumped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Perfect relationship

Nikki's a hot woman; you're a lowly man with a typical dick. She's great; you're lucky. Suck cock like you deserve. She shouldn't have to fuck anybody with a dick like yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
luckyy boy

This made my little 3 incher soak my panties. I wuold love to help you and nikki help service this stud

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Because you need help?

Or you have lost any sense of pride or self respect you have for yourself? Because no one would accept being abused, demeaned and humiliated by their wife. She has clearly demonstrated by her actions that she has no real love or respect for you. Ask yourself this - If her actions were known to her family, friends or acquaintances do you think they would be happy with her or disgusted? So why stay? Simply pack and leave. Next stop - a lawyer, then freedom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some Are, Some Aren't

Some men are men through and through. And despite the veneer, some others just aren't. My wife has an uncle who told me during our wedding reception that I wasn't man enough for his niece. Within a few months, it was clear that I wasn't, and she was hooking up with an old boyfriend. I ran into the uncle about a year later, at a club, and after teasing me mercilessly, he invited me to his place for a drink. 20 minutes after arriving I was on my knees with his 7 incher wrecking my mouth. Before I left for home 3 hours later, he'd also wrecked my ass. Some men have it, some don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am also one of the small dicked

Some men have big cocks and deserve to have women as they want but for some of us we take what we are given and work with it. I would much rather kneel at a mans feet with my wife watching and directing me than be left out. Sex is sex. for those who knock us for sucking cock and eating cum what do you think of your wives and mothers, they do the same for you and your father, do you despise them for giving you blow jobs. I am proud that I could make you cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Did you ever think to slap the bitch?

And throw her out? Why would you stay? I surprised you haven't sent the bitch to the hospital or the morgue. Dumb ass story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a natural craving

its completely understandable that you should recognize the superior male, the alpha male, and bow in subservience and adulation of his larger, stronger cock. this happened with me and my best friend ethan in college. he talked me into sucking his cock and my girlfriend dao walked in on us. he fucked my face hard, all the way d own my throat so that i couldn't stop as she undressed. he impregnated her. we got married and both love sucking his more masculine and harder, bigger, stronger cock. i love eating his cum out of my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My girlfriend made me do another guy

I dumped her and started doing guys on a full-time basis. I love the cock,especially the big fat ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm not a fan of the humiliation

He needs to shitcan Nikki. For her to belittle him, humiliate him, is a bad sign. She, as mentioned in the story, thinks little of him now. So shitcan her, find someone who will enjoy both of you sucking a cock.

I happen to have a wife who doesn't mind me sucking a buddies dick. She doesn't do much other than know about it and occasionally watch with her hand down the front of a pair of sweat pants, she doesn't care for our friend to see her junk though she doesn't mind him watching her ogasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Post this crap in Gay Male where it belongs

That way no one needs to read it. And secondly. When he tries to shove his dick in your mouth bite that sucker off. At the very least shred it. Between rolling around on the floor in pain (if he's not passed out cold from the pain) and bleeding, I think Mr. Big Dick, Alpha male will get the idea not to put his now short dick where it doesn't belong. Then stand up and bitch slap Nikki and tell her never to talk to you ever again. I hate stupid stories like this that don't imagine consequences for actions. No guy is going to let another man face fuck him if he doesn't want it. And he didn't. So Mr alpha male and Nikki can take a trip to the hospital while he cleans up and leaves. This was total drivel and not worth the time spent reading it. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Grow a Pair

Grow a pair of balls and kick this cheating abusive cunt into the curb where she deserves. And next time some ass bandit puts his cock in your mouth bite the fucking thing off.

hearthammerhearthammerover 8 years ago
You're a Masochist submissive

A Masochist is someone who enjoys either pain and/or humiliation. Your wife is a Sadist, in she enjoys inflicting the humiliation on you.

However, I don't believe she actually cares for you, and what she is doing is manipulation and abuse. Find a loving woman who can be a sadist to you, not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bedroom games should stay in the bedroom

If she treats you like shit outside the bedroom too?

Well, there must be fifty ways to leave your lover... make a new plan Stan, slip out the back Jack, no need to be coy Roy, just set yourself free, just get on the bus Gus, no need to discuss much, just drop off the key Lee and set yourself free.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
excellent story gave you a 5

for content and effort!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That is so hot. I am a cuck of several years and wish my wife would make me suck cock. I do get to eat cum out of her pussy but I want her to make me suck cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Relax and get excited

You turn her on sucking the cock that will soon be flooding your Asian wife's pussy with his potent, arrogant cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I get it

I understand your feelings very well. The disrespect your wife shows you is her letting you know, she'll damn well fuck who she wants even if you don't like it. For me, a woman who is that sexually aggressive, is a major turn on. The first time I found out my wife was cuckolding me behind my back, I was furious. Not because she was fucking another man, but because she left me out of it. That's when she let me know that no matter how much she fucked around, I would never leave her. She knows me so well. That was 20 years ago and I love her as much as I did the day I married her. She still sees other men when she wants to. She doesn't make me suck dick, but I would if she wanted me to. If you're worried about her not seeing you as a man, just be a man in every other aspect of your life, she'll soon see you as the good providing husband and man you are. It's to soon right now. When my wife realized I wasn't going to get in her way of fucking other men, she lost respect for me as well. After a few conversations with me letting her know it was a sexual thing for me and nothing more. Also being manly in every other aspect, she soon began to respect me once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My take

I like my wife in control of me when it comes to sex, and I have always sought her pleasure more than my own. I long to submit to her in every way.

moritomoritoabout 6 years ago
Only crap

THIS IS ONLY CRAP!THERE ARE NO SUCH STUDIES which show that a man would fuck his mate "deeper and harder" when another man is involved! SUCH THINGS ARE AIMPLY NOT TRUE,as THERE IS NOTHING TRUE in your so-called argumentation made to justify cuckoldry!THERE IS NOTHING "SCIENTIFICAL" OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT CAN JUSTIFY such a PERVERT behaviour and you should spare your time and STOP TELLING BULLSHIT!

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldabout 6 years ago
Big Swinging Dick

Large, strong phallus... shared by a wife and beta husband. Its a delight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Happy birthday

I love my wife she plays games with me and i play games with her. For me her birthday is the best thing as she gets to have it her way. Men and women love her party favors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking hot, if unhealthy

Yeah, you know you shouldn’t let her treat you with disrespect, but you like it on some level. I’d fuck her hard in front of you until you couldn’t stand it, then leave while you were eating my cum from her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love her

Love to be told by my wife to suck cock and make them cum. After I finish them off I get to take my wife to bed for the rest of the night and make love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Moronic drivel.

They're called "teeth". They're sharp. When Chad was stupid enough to put his dick into James' mouth, James bit it off. Is anyone really THAT stupid? After the ambulance left James threw the cunt out and divorced her. He realized she had no problem risking his life. She got what she deserved - nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Relax and Enjoy

Suck the alpha cock to prepare him For Nikki. Eat the cum when they are done. Then take sloppy seconds.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
I love your wife

Your wife is just like me. I like to have my husband work with me on big cock. His reward is always a mouthful or ass full of cum. Then I get the big cock prize, fucking me for hours. Excellent xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Im that way

I’m very much like the author but have never found a woman to fit what I’m looking for. I want someone like the authors wife but like Annette B. I am only submissive to blackmen who are into control. I need a blackcock slut who enjoys humiliating me by making me suck her black masters dick proving he’s a better lover and stronger man than I am before she submits to him. I love the idea of being humiliated in front of the woman I love,being called names as my wife sees me sucking another man dick, being tied and if necessary and forced being slapped and afraid till I willingly suck blackmen dicks and surrender my wife for them to use and own. I love this story but I don’t thing his marriage will survive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved this story much more than I expected. Well written: clear, clever suspense, surprise, excitement, and left me with a stiff desire to read more. I have fantasized about my wife with other men but the erotic twist turned me on. I have to think about this. I will look for more stories by the author. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Laughably bad

First off - this is gay male. Post it there. Secondly - drop the "true" story crap. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" does nothing for the story and just makes us laugh at you. Thirdly, why would any man with an ounce of pride and self respect not kick her to the curb before she gives him something he can't get rid of. Stupid.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

True or not it was a well written story that could have been in a couple of categories. Yes, there are men who get aroused by the thought of watching their wife having sex with a lover who has an extra large cock and many would also be willing the engage in a bi-sexual party. My wife had a lover for several years while I had to work for months at a time away from her, When I confronted her she admitted to the affair and I told her that I understood. When I asked her if his cock was larger than mine I was disappointed when she said his was about the same as mine. I hoped to hear that he was twice the size of mine but I still imagined that she was just trying to avoid hurting my feeling and that he was better endowed them I was. I also got turned on by the thought of coming into our apartment to find him fucking her so I could move to their side and let them both sick on my cock before fucking him in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the aspects of man on man sucking cock and still taking care of their woman sexually.

I hated the dominance that the woman forced on her man.

This should not be a Cuck situation but one that three people enjoying SEX.

This is just my opinion guess I just hate overbearing dominant women or men.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 1 year ago

Unpleasant story and agree it should be in the gay category. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well if this is even remotely true, then I hope you get the help you need.

Fare well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're a loser. It's simple.

TieDyeGranTieDyeGranover 1 year ago

This story probably should have been in the 'gay male' category, However, if it were there, I probably wouldn't have read it. Having said that, I thought it was well-written, and fairly believable. I hope you submit another story soon.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Wife cuckolds and abuses husband, and he...enjoys it...no force needed. The bi part is just a complete part of being a cuck, whether its admitted to or not.

Odoreater, NakedCraving, BusterGay2U, Ic69GayHunter...the new names Naked posts under et al deny their latent homosexual cravings but thats a personal issue.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I've always said, any man who gets off on watching his wife get fucked by another man's big cock, will suck the guy's cock, usually willingly. I know I have. Hot story!!!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam4 months ago

I love women who love having naked tiny sissies like me serve them and men. If I was a man that could please her then I would but I am not. I need to her and her lovers

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your into the humiliation part be care full but your not in control any more she will do it to maximum but slapping you, God that's way to much what if she slaps you in front of Chad or other co workers she will loose respect to you in her eyes your less of man ,already you lost it shen she cucked you and turned you into a bisexual sucking the guy eating his cum next you get eat cum from her pussy after your turn in faggot and maggot to her, you will be fucked in ass like true cuck incase she decides your are not person to have kids with, gets it from other guy you get to raise it as your own and become ultimate looser

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous