All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Ask For...'

by StephanieLGFrancis

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story!

Your story brought back wonderful memories of the first time my wife lowered my panties and spanked me till I wept.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very good - Woman in charge

This is a good story and shows how most men should be treated. This should only be the start of proper training and discipline. He will beg for the full feminization if methods are strict. keep on writing this could be very interesting and a lesson to other women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Whoa!

Great story!! Got me to cum... Looking for more from you...thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Frickin hot!

I just spurted in my wife's silky panties... I wish she'd take me like this...more please@!!@

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So hot!!

I came back and, well, literally CAME again to this story!!

I can't wait for more!

Do you think MY wife will notice her stiff undies from my cum in them, lol?

More please!

kinkydolly_NZkinkydolly_NZover 14 years ago
delightful

what a lusty story!!

slutty_jannelleslutty_jannelleabout 14 years ago
Excellent story

Definitely enjoyed your story... obviously written 'from the heart'. :) After all, we T-girls have to begin somewhere... :) and YES, life is much better when one's partner knows, accepta, and participates in the feminization process... you go girl :)

humbly, hugs,

slutty_jannelle

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 10 years ago
stop.... don't....

Please, don't stop.

I had some mixed feelings as I read this story. He's getting all he's hoped for and more. Oh my, quite a bit more. Still, you leave the reader wondering about the unfolding of the new dynamic of their relationship.

How will he cope with the shame and satisfaction of having a Mistress who will do with him as She wills? It's all well and good to read about it, or watch fantasy porn on the topic, or even watch others live out their lives, but what will Her choices be? How will he react?

Please write another chapter. While I realize you could turn this into a series if you chose to do so, I think your readers would love to read just one more installment of this story.

Whether you choose to write more about this plot-line or not, please continue to write. You have skill and style. Whether here, or in another venue, please write.

TheBigVoyeurTheBigVoyeurabout 5 years ago
Well Done! Keep Going!

This is what I have asked for, you’ve captured it so well.

Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bootboy

Showed this to my wife now my life has changed , and as my wife/ misstress says for the better

b8masterb8masteralmost 2 years ago

O wow, I filled my panties at the same time Steffie did imagining that you were my wife and controlling me.

This has got to be the most realistic storey I've yet to read in this genre, please keep it going.

X

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous