All Comments on 'Mother's Helper Ch. 01'

by IdeeFixee

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Off to a good start.

I gave you a top score based on the context and error-free submittal, however, short "teasers" are really not in demand to most readers. Don't wait too long to submit chapter 2 or you will kill any potential interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great start

more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Don't waste time!!

Very good start to what could become a hot protracted series!! Next chapter should be published soon or interest will wane!

Lancelot55Lancelot55almost 15 years ago
Don't waste time!!

Very good start to what could become a hot protracted series!! Next chapter should be published soon or interest will wane!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
It's just a teaser, maybe a start of more to come

A good set-up for the first chapter that I hope will be a multi-chapter story. Good writing and character foundation, with a strong theme. It will be interesting to see how the author takes the son and mother into a sexual affair. I hope it will be erotic and a little on the nasty side with mom's pussy getting stretched and maybe her belly getting filled up with his baby. Thanks for the beginning.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Good

There is a lot of promise here for a good story. Well written.

motherfucker74motherfucker74almost 15 years ago
Take some of the advice here

You only get a 50 for you barely teased me. Seriously, for one, authors are known to start something here and never finish. In addition to that there are many stories, we have lives past this, and we might not find the time to keep coming back to read the other parts (assuming you ever post them). Next time or for the next part post the whole thing. Not a chunk here or there. Considering how many hours are there in a day, and assuming you even turned anyone on with what you supplied which was not much at all, they will no longer be horny thanks to your story, and if they are horny by the time the other part comes, I am sure it has NOTHING to do with the small part you posted 24hrs or more ago.

In short, post it all or nothing at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
math lessons

Dude, you said you were 18 and your mom was 36, then you said she was 16 when she had you. That would make her 34 not 36. When I catch stuff like that, it seems made up and I want it to seem real. Other than that good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Promise

Loads of promise, a few mistakes with timelines, but a great writing style. gave you top marks on the assumption you will carry on and finish it. Could be one of the best serials on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Probably deserves a higher score

It just feels like there is a lot more coming.

Need to reserve ratings for when they are needed.

Gym52Gym524 months ago

A fairly bland opening that is less than encouraging for a reader to return.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous