All Comments on 'My Gypsy Ch. 02'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice

Great to see the master at the peak of his game. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Incredible!

Very erotic. The master is back! I am extremely curious what is going to happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story, as always.

a great, erotic yarn. Not my favorite bit of your work, but even your "sub-par" stuff is better than almost all of the trash out there.

It just makes me sad to realize you're probably not going back to the "In Sara's Pants" storyline, which for me are your two best stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It just got better

Like many have said "Bring back the In Sara's Pants". However, chapter 1 was rather quick and no teasing but reading this one with chapter 1 makes it all work. It is a unique twist. I am loving the teacher thing. Your best work IMO is Pink Pearl. Adults breaking the rules.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I loved reading this story, it is fantastic. I hope you will continue to write more chapters to this story. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please write another chapter soon.

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissover 14 years ago
you're the nasty little habit....

I could never quite kick.... i miss your sins. Give me...us... more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Every. Time.

As someone already said, even your mediocre stuff is better than everyone else's. I can't kick this place because of you.

PLEASE write more about Gypsy and David. I want to know their history as well as where they're going, and I know it'll be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yo

Okay so I gotta say, I've noticed that you're repeating the same stories you've written before with different titles. Like Gina Interrupted is the same as Date Interrupted, just better written; and like someone said on the first part of this story, this reads almost identical to my little angel. So what's up with that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Awesome story. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Addicted

Your stories are impossible to forget. As I read them, I'm in the moment, thought to thought, heat to heat. Never stop!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"My Gypsy Ch. 02:" - David (OR Is It Nicholas) and Gypsy - (Brother and Sister)

This story has so many inconsistencies it's difficult to comprehend any theme or even the merits of a story. In Chapter 01 the male charact is identified as Nick and Nicolas (use of a nickname and a given name is OK); in the Chapter 02 the male character is identified, at least three times, as David. What the hades is that all about.

There is a "wife" introduced into this story, of a couple of sentences, but no details nor introduction of a wife into the story. What was the purpose of mentioning a wife if she had no impact on the story???

By the time I had through the third DAVID, I lost all concentration and along with the fustration of trying to figure out the story line, I considered myself a dumb shit, and stopped reading!

babaloo92babaloo92over 10 years ago
keep going

there are so many ways these could go. please keep going.

brdwygrl87brdwygrl87over 10 years ago
looking forward for more...

for me its a little confusing right now but i love your brother/sister smut love stories they always get me going so i do look forward to the next chapters :) update soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous