All Comments on 'The Lengths One Will Go To...'

by mythtrav16

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brilliant

This story is for lack of a better word, ingenious. That you mangaged to pull off the narrative so well while maintaining the HIGHLY erotic content is a credit to your skills as an author. Please consider a squel as this is some of your better work. S.N.

BlaqueDragonBlaqueDragonalmost 13 years ago
Erotic Pygmalion

A highly erotic and well written take on Pygmalion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wut

. great story absolutely love it. you gave a systematic and reasonable approach to how an ai program would sevelop and how it would produce a human body. although i will say that most of the technology used in this story is way ahead of what is available now.

GroovemeisterGroovemeisteralmost 12 years ago
But, The Above Commenters Missed The Point

They sound like what I would imagine a science type to think. Actually, this is a beautiful love story. Casey loved Sean so much she created the human part of herself just to really be with him and express her love for him. Sean created the A. I. part of her. Casey just took it the rest of the way. A beautiful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bladerunner

Reminiscent of Sean Young's Rachael in Bladerunner . . . . .

Ashesh9Ashesh9almost 12 years ago
Years ago there was a series of

Comicbook Robot superheroes created by a professor with a lady robot super-heroine who fell in love with her creator but the Prof. always dated real women to the robot lady's great jealousy !! this plot is similar/ different in that the professor also felt a robot can't have emotions !! & different in the sense Sean is a nerdy unattractive geek while the Professor was handsome , debonair & a real Adonis !! Very Good Story !

FallenAlfarFallenAlfarover 11 years ago

It would be great if you made this story into a novella.

mythtrav16mythtrav16over 11 years agoAuthor
@FallenAlfar

Thanks. I've thought a lot about extending "Lengths" since I wrote it. But perhaps just into a second chapter that would be a little shorter than the first. I doubt they'd add up to novella size.

I've got a lot of other story ideas running through my brain at the moment, so I doubt I'll ever get back to a sequel for "Lengths."

But thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you liked my story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliantly thought out and pulled together.

E

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!

Loved this story it was just incredible. I'm a big scifi fan and this struck many a chord.

I can not emphasize enough how much I'd love to this story continued, there are just so many possible story lines; Casey adjusting to being human, her and Sean exploring the human world, what happens to Constance and Joe, Casey and Sean's future... Marriage? Children? More AI's?

Just have to say it, please, please, please keep this story going?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
touching

is it fair to say they were made for each other?

drseaknightdrseaknightover 8 years ago
Thank you, extremely well done!

I was impressed with the slow build up to the eventual truth of what she had done and the fragile emotions that she possessed, you are very talented and I will enjoy the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful story, brilliantly told & excellently constructed.

Though I haven't seen the movie, She, it came to mind while I was reading. I think the movie was a different story line, but was similar in that a human fell in love with an AI.

I recently read, in a Lit comment, a reference to two movies with similar story lines, one being She; I don't recall what the other was. (Sorry, I'm a bit out of touch with popular culture and movies recently; I've been spending all of my leisure time reading on Literotica!)

Since you wrote this in '09, and have since disappeared from Lit, I can't help but wonder where you have gone.

'Lengths...' is the first of your writings I've read, but just on the basis of this wonderful work, I feel we have lost a great talent.

I'm saddened you are no longer writing on Lit.

SirCarlSirCarlover 5 years ago
Very Good!

Very well thought out, written, and presented. A very enjoyable read.

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Reminds me of a rushed version of Dahlia, a bit meh for me.

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

It was obvious that Rebecka was Casey but a very nice story regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this story. It was obvious from the beginning that Rebecka was Casey, but that didn't detract from the story that followed in the slightest. Great story, wish we had more like them out there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermythtrav16@mythtrav16
413 Followers
*** October 2023 *** After some flattering encouragement from some supportive fans, I've decided to try my hand at commercial publishing, using my latest Literotica submission, 'Enshrined', as a test case. If you thought 'Enshrined' was worth the $2.99 (US), please consider b...

SIMILAR Stories