All Comments on 'Taking the Risk Ch. 05'

by shandal

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just plain tired of one concept paragraphs out

as chapters. Everything written so far could have been chapter one. Get on with it or end it.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Nice Chapter!!!!

That was another nice chapter that you wrote in this series. It was nice to see the character of Francesca's ex-husband into the storyline and how she dealt with him.I like Misha asked her about the restraining order and child support. I also like the way that they discussed having intimate relations with each other. I like how he is building her up to feel better about herself. I wish the chapters were little bit longer.

InnocentCuriosityInnocentCuriosityalmost 15 years ago
loving the way.....

this is building.

Your character development is great, and you have a knack of putting across the emotional ties they are feeling.

Take no notice of the anonymous poster below - if they don't like it, they don't have to read it.

Personally, I like the pace - you're not leaving it too long between chapters to post the next... and always seem to end leaving the reader eager to find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
lovely

i am drawn right into the suspence of these peoples lives.cant wait to read the next insallment, nice work,shandal. please hurry onward...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love your pacing

i love the way you write. wow!!! this story is great. :) keep writing pleaseeeee....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous