All Comments on 'Yoga Retreat'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Terrific

There are so many comments appended to so many stories, and most of them are so meaningless. There are the endless requests for sequels, usually for stories that are quite complete in the initial offering. There is the frequent remark that, "this is the best story I've ever seen on this site (sometimes sight)," often at the end of a piece of crap. I guess I have read a few thousand stories on Literotica over what must be eight or ten years, finding a few really excellent ones that come to my mind and are now located on several of my hard drives, so I can't imagine stating that any one is the best. I am pleased to tell you, however, that "Yoga Retreat" is an absolutely fantastic contribution, and although each of the aforementioned excellent stories has affected me for one reason or another, I don't recall any one that I can specifically say is better than your effort. As an older reader, I appreciate May December relationships, to which you have added romance, enticing exhibitionism and eroticism, good character development, and hot sex. The writing is skillful and there are only very rare typos. Thank you.

(The reason I have used so many words to basically say, "great story" is to show you that this comment is a thoughtful one from an intelligent and educated reader.)

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Sweet

Such a sweet romantic and sexy story. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fulfillment

I really enjoyed this story. It links intimacy to fulfillment in a new relationship, something that a lot of erotic stories fail to do. The internal talk is just as important as the dialog, and when the secrets are shed, the story conveys a powerful message. Thanks for carefully writing a story that reminds us of the unifying power of sexuality.

CyberguyCyberguyalmost 15 years ago
Bravo!

It's a shame Lit doesn't have a separate category for finely-crafted short stories such as this one. The author exhibits a patience and attention to detail that is so often lacking in other contributions. I fear that it is miscategorized and would be better appreciated under Romance or perhaps Mature. Keep up the fine writing!

humminbeanhumminbeanalmost 15 years ago
Sweet and sexy

Good writing, likable characters, and slow, steamy sex - a wonderful combination. There's only one thing this story needs: sequels. Lots of sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A very enjoyable story

Thank you for publishing this story.

I liked the way in which I felt that I knew the characters and so in turn, as able to relate to the intimacy of the story at the later stages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent!

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very, very well done!

You have a wonderful way with crafting the story, bringing the characters to life in a real, (and pleasant) way, and keeping it intimate all at the same time. Excellent!

GirlWatchGirlWatchover 13 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful story, look forward to reading more of yours!

Love the way you built it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bravo

This is simply one of the best erotic stories that I've read. I agree with the other comments about the quality of the writing and the storyline, and the sex scenes are also very arousing, touching, and credible. What I admired most about the story is that the characters are mature adults who genuinely like each other and care about each other's happiness. That makes it easy and pleasant to identify with them. Unlike many other erotic stories, this one doesn't leave you with a bad taste in your mouth.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 13 years ago
Very sweet

Another excellent story, with nicely rounded characters you can actually care about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excelent! Now wheres #2?

I dont think i need to explain any more. You should write more in this category. Have a nice day!

-A.

dwjeanesdwjeanesover 12 years ago
You are now my favorite author on Literotica.

The style and pace, prose and plot are all excellent. I love the tender approach, and the perfect command of grammar. Just WOW!

More, please!

UnfetteredMaleUnfetteredMalealmost 12 years ago
Very well done!

Great pace, great work going through the variations in the feelings, the tangled thoughts, and embracing the "new" - very erotic!

sactofunseekersactofunseekeralmost 12 years ago
Another awesome story

This is the second of your stories that I have read and I really enjoy the wriiting and the way I can relate to the characters. Well done!

LibrandesireLibrandesireover 11 years ago
Great writing and a hot story.

Love this paragraph:

"In his lust, he forewent additional teasing and plunged his tongue deep into her pussy, savoring her flavor as her hips bucked uncontrollably in response. He held his face tight to her, working his tongue in and out until ultimately dragging it up and over her engorge clit. He had never before gone down on a woman who was clean shaven, and the smooth texture was a marvel. If she would let him, Trent felt like he could spend hours down here."

Jax1912Jax1912over 10 years ago
Please continue

This great please continue , I have enjoyed all your writings

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 10 years ago
Joyful bliss to read.

Excellent! A remarkable coming together. Similar in nature to my own partner's meeting at an aikido weekend..... Please keep up your wonderful writing, it balances action with minimal but clear descriptions and expressions of inner thoughts. A joy to read and hard to put down. Congrats and more please.

NekidinazNekidinazabout 10 years ago
Another wonderfully erotic and sensual story...

I've read all the other comments and can't find anything to add except that your story sounds so very much like the actual experience of a true gentleman who is aware of all the ways a gentleman should treat a lady... their mutual respect for each other is so refreshing...exciting, erotic and sensual!

fireguydfwfireguydfwover 8 years ago
Wonderful story

You brought your characters to life and made it impossible to not care about them and their journey. Incredible heat and passion that you built to with just the right amount of teasing. I'm not a grammar cop, so I have no idea about the syntax but it flowed very nicely as a narrative. I can't help but want to know more about what the future holds for Sasha and Trent...and might have inspired this old man to take up yoga.

roveroneroveroneabout 8 years ago
Loved it...

Very likable characters, and hot.

Just reread for 2nd time, enjoyed just as much as 1st.

bluedog485bluedog485about 8 years ago
Deep

That was a great story. You took us on the journey and the destination was exquisite. Definitely worth the five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

This has been such an enjoyable read. It took time to set the scene, the characters and then a great build up to the climax. Please don't stop writing these really enjoyable stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Terrific!

Some contributors here can write, and most can't. WatchingCloud can. Really, really well written, very sexy. And even with some suspense. A really great read. Even the ending worked, typically a weakness in stories here.

Gave it 5 stars. No way to give it six, unfortunately.

RandyD1369RandyD1369over 4 years ago
BRAVO!!

Excellent on all levels. Congrats and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding writing, outstanding story

So well written. Really appreciated all the effort that must have gone into this.

So easy to just go for the mechanical stuff but when there is something deeper you invest so much more in the story and the outcome.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

You hit it out of the park again.

Thanks for sharing... again.

LouiseNaturistLouiseNaturistalmost 3 years ago

Awesome Story

Well written, romantic, sexy, and relaxing. Definitely deserves 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. Perfectly paced. beautiful descriptions of their interactions from beginning to end

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 2 years ago
Very well written

Your slow development of your characters, and your build-up to what we knew must be coming, was excellent. This could just as easily have been included in the romance category. I enjoyed it very much.

~B

jni551jni551about 1 year ago

You are a fantastic writer. Please don't stop

jane marwoodjane marwood12 months ago

So fluidly written. A lovely introduction to discipline that I know little about. Lovely!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The only advantage I can see for Yoga is that if you use the mat on the floor, you never fall out of bed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous