All Comments on 'Mature Wife Fantasy'

by fantasycuck4u

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This is your Fantasy?

W.T.F? What is WRONG with you? You really have one sick nightmare as a fantasy. But be careful what you wish for it may come true. I would urge you not to write anymore stories like this one or let your wife know that you ahve this knightmare. And just for the record 25 years is not along time. It may seem so but it isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
KIDS

You will get all kinds of positive feed back, the sickies will love you as for your kids i don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
KIDS

You will get all kinds of positive feed back, the sickies will love you as for your kids i don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
KIDS

You will get all kinds of positive feed back, the sickies will love you as for your kids i don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Never

Had a fantasy like this and never will, so can't relate, but be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
YESSS!!!!!

oh GOD, PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Here's a negative comment

SO DON'T FUCKING CONTINUE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very good writing - very exciting

It's a shame that Literotica has been invaded by haters who post negative feedback on every story that violates their narrow moral views. However, note that these haters didn't say anything about your writing, which is great.

Please continue to write, for people who enjoy hot erotic fantasies.

wdelanderwdelanderalmost 15 years ago
very good writing - very exciting

It's a shame that Literotica has been invaded by haters who post negative feedback on every story that violates their narrow moral views. However, note that these haters didn't say anything about your writing, which is great.

Please continue to write, for people who enjoy hot erotic fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic!

Great writting style and great subject matter. I'm sure you'll be able to expand on these kind of themes in much more depth. There are many people who love this kind of story (even if they don't leave comments much). As for the always present negative comments from the religious right... just delete their asses. They are out to intimidate people to become zombies like them. Their negativity should have no place here at Literotica, and definitely no place on a great submission like yours. Keep on writting and ignore the haters. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Your Fantasy?

Or has your wife joined you with her own version? Does she desire another cock or just the story as she enjoys her vibrator? I'd love to know more about her fantasy life and how this might turn out for the two of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Jaded Numb Libido in Sick Wimpish Fetishland

Gee loved how you debased & degraded yourself cuckster - self disrespect and male humiliation is such a below human convention need which signals that you have worn out your sexual sensitivities on sick below the scumline acts of self degradation.<P>

So what a great start little sick one but my sense is you have worse in you - exciting you until it isn't enough. Then its on to something worse to get excited.<P>

Wasted talent as well as time. You can do better than this way below average crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yes write more !

Great story, heats up well, leaves you wanting more. . And yeah the only comments that count are the positive ones. There are loads of negative whiny guys that leave moody comments on cuck stories. So ignore them. They are boring. This is a porn site. It's supposed to be dirty! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Really nice

Go ahead and continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
STICK

it where the sun doesn't shine. 0+0 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story cut too short

Need more detail when her Mike cums inside her. You should be with her shortly after he leaves, take in a fresh cream pie and have loose sloppy seconds.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Sick

Sick fantasy from a troubled mind. His wife saw this and took away his computer privileges. Thank you wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

my hubby talks about this all the time and now im begining to get interested as well.

wilma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep going, come up with more stories about your lovely mature wife getting lots of spunky cock, sucking and swallowing, and joy of joys taking a big cock deep in her ass and watching her boyfriend's spunk running out of her gaping asshole, while you watch and jack off, go for it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So far good .

GD6720GD6720about 2 months ago

This is a well thought out and written story written in a way that is enjoyable to read. I hope you write more about this couple and there sexual enjoyment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous