All Comments on 'Taken Ch. 01'

by extremystique

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
meh4912meh4912almost 9 years ago
Loved it.

Great first chapter. I loved your insight into the Dos relationship.

Please keep going,I want to read what happens ext.

visioneervisioneeralmost 9 years ago

Excellent, descriptive writing. You've clearly given thoughtful consideration to and/or folded your experiences into the dom/sub dynamic and it brings this story alive. I strongly encourage you to continue.

fishingrod48fishingrod48almost 9 years ago
Excellent start

Please continue this story. I loved the build up which created a sense of needing more. You have a winner here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes,

most definitely more...........

joodlejoodlealmost 9 years ago
Very well done

Your literary technique is excellent. It is descriptive, yet not overdone. It just keeps drawing you in, which is characteristic of great writing, I find. You must continue. I can so relate to this woman. Haven't met many Doms that I am aware of, but I do know that look in the eyes. That look that makes me lower my eyes because it is commanding without saying a word. It is too intense, to sexual, to look at directly. If she keeps looking at him directly, she will be daring him. She is absolutely right in that she has essentially made herself a target by visually dueling with this Dom. I am glad you included a passion for pain in her, because that is what I like too, and I can't wait to see how you draw from that in the next chapter. Don't rush it, but please please don't take a whole year. So sick of that. As for how I might proceed, I think the kidnap route would be a good way to go, especially with the title, hello! But he could be a dick and just make her come to him to satisfy his ego. If she does come to him of her own will, make him the devil in disguise---polite in public, harsh and sadistic in private.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichalmost 9 years ago
Continue, please!

You are a thoughtful and sensitive writer. Do please continue. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous