All Comments on 'Succubus Summoning 114'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very nice

Loved it. A perfect ending.

MrOzymandMrOzymandalmost 15 years ago
Excellent ending!

Oh how I shall miss Phil's follies with the succubi. I am glad to see that he survived his fate, and perhaps, a better warlock for it. Though I am confused as to who Phil is a master to. I understand Verde and Rosa since it was those two that he summoned, but the other three (Honey, Nyte, and Cerulea)? Thank you for a wonderful series, manyeyedhydra. I look forwards to your future works!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thanks

Loved what you have done with this series. Thanks for a great story. While I loved what you have done with this series, I would love to see you pick up with the Magic shop storyline you started. My only request please stick with the realm of succubi, demons, and all around good plain sex.

CirdanXCirdanXalmost 15 years ago
*sigh*

Oh why it has to end...but what an ending it is.

I guess there is only one thing to say: thank you for this incredible reading experience and making up my mind for the EH section of this site.

I´m realy looking forward to any new stories from you, but of course especialy for those spin-offs :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you, well done and keep up the good work!

The only thing I don’t like is the comment at the end about having to wait till next year for series 2. I also wished that you extended on why he becomes the master. I felt that you skimped a bit there. If ever this story come out as a paper-back, and I get the option of buying it, then I will buy it! Thank you, well done and keep up the good work!

earnestloverearnestloveralmost 15 years ago
awesome

Loved it every bit !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

The only complaint I have is that I'll have to wait so much longer for another installment. And I don't understand why the other three succubi are his partners as well, though I don't mind that twist. I'd wanted Phil to realize such greatness the moment I realized it was going to be an extended story, and his life wouldn't be just lost in some demon's cunt.

Though if it had, I'd much rather Verde have taken him than Nurse Honey.

AJ_WatsonAJ_Watsonalmost 15 years ago
Good end

That real life is a bitch isn't it?<BR><BR>

I thought this was a good conclusion on this arc, always desirable to bow out on a high. Equally I'm very excited to see where your attention now turns, I especially hope to see Nyte in action in other settings.<BR><BR>

Thanks once more for bringing us a great series and let's hope for a kind set of circumstances to let you get more stories out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Exciting till the end!

Read the whole series since chapter 101 and always wondered, how you were gonna end it. While I expected something more fire-magic related, I think it's fitting as it is.

Oh, and like some of the others, I'd like to know why he's suddenly master of all five of the succubi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
As good as ever

And even better, knowing your next big serial is going to be a sequel to this one! In the mean time, hmm... well, I don't know what to suggest. Maybe another few Hellspace one-shots? Or maybe not. You're the writer, after all!

mjm202036mjm202036almost 15 years ago
Great Ending

This is a great ending for your series, manyeyedhydra. I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future, when you get the chance to write and post again.

Keep up the great work and enjoy the fandom.

DaywinDaywinalmost 15 years ago
The only way to end or shall I say begin.

One word, Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome end...

...to an amazing series! Though part of me really wants to see an alternate version where Phil meets his ultimate end at the hands of a soul-sucking succubus! :)

kenjiboundkenjiboundalmost 15 years ago
Deeply satisfying!

I can't get over how much I enjoyed this series! I was afraid it was going to end with Phil's ecstatic death but I kept hoping he'd find a loophole. Well done, sir! Your writing is amazingly entertaining and is inspiring me to write more as well! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Dhm... Oh!..

I simply have no words. There are fine beginning, great continuing and almost perfect final.

Your regular reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bravo....

Bravo!!!

ObsidianBlade27ObsidianBlade27almost 15 years ago
Masterpiece!!!

A fitting end to one of the best series' on this site. Chapter 201 is so far... but i guess remenicing will have to do. Hehehe...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderfull

I read your stories rite up to the very end and I think that it was a fantastic ending to 101. Can't wait for the start of 201. Hope the main people are still in it!!!

LalocheziaLalocheziaover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

I really loved the entire series, but thought it would be easier to just leave one comment on the finale. Your writing flows very well and never distracts from the story you're telling. The sex was hot, and the characters were fun. There was even a good dose of humor, and the description of the Wargen was downright frightening. Well worth the read. Thank you, and I can't wait to read Succubus Summoning 201!

Five_EightFive_Eightover 14 years ago
Your magnum opus!

Summoning is such a riveting yarn I read all 14 chapters with only a break for lunch. Read all the comments too. No one seemed to notice the Harry Potter puns early on in the series, but they had me chuckling. Humor, horror, sex and adventure rolled into one with a satisfying twist-end to boot. Phil wandering around that bizarre castle and its outskirts had me on the edge of my seat. Is it time for 201 yet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT!!!!!

WOW!!!! Can't wait for 201!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A truly excellent series.

I am really looking forward to 201. I have to admit that I read the last several of these not as erotic fiction per se, but just as fiction. I really wanted to know what happened! Great blend of horror, humor, and of course, sex appeal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
201

Roll on 201, this stuff was pure Gold! I can only assume you mean to start where you finished with Scrote and I look forward to it! Create blend of erotica with fiction

RiSaAlRiSaAlabout 14 years ago
Brilliant story

Absoloutly brilliant story, well written and very erotic. Cant wait for the next set.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice...

Very well done. Engaging to keep one coming back, and erotic enough to make it have a real kick.

FantasticJackFantasticJackabout 14 years ago
May I have sum more?

This is a great series and I'm very interested as to where it is going. Bring it back soon. There are a lot of us waiting with baited breath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This series was hot, but also a lot of fun. The twist ending and having Phil put everything together at the end was a good way to end, but it also shows a great underlying story structure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You're awesome.

Let me just say, that was a phenomenal ending to THE best erotic thing I have ever read, in my life. You deserve a medal, and I beg you. Get to the new stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fucking Good.

Nuff' Said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I was satisfied after ending this great story! If I can direct my dreams as well as make them real vivid, surely I'll enact each and every chapter to the last. You are a fine writer and, like a child, I feel like showing gratitude for this read, but how.... Thank you, Sir!

I hear some asking of how Nyte and Mamǝḵā Bēyˁṯān became his. Didn't the Scrote say a pair of succubi? Last time I checked 'pair' meant two; or did the great manyeyedhydra correct it already?

@Five_eight I now know why the first chapter seemed exciting and hillarious heh heh :-D

SwiverGuySwiverGuyover 13 years ago
Loved it!

A fantastic story. It's funny, sexy, horrific, very inventive, and extremely well-written.

I have one complaint though. This is the first story I've read in the EH category and you've set the bar so high that I'll be struggling to find others anywhere near as good.

I've added you to my favourites list and bookmarked you on my iPad so that I can read your new stories as they appear.

Lastly, you've inspired me to start writing my own succubus story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Fantastic story and is Verde in love with Phil? It looks that there might be a hint of love for him, the way she treated him.

wet_specialwet_specialover 13 years ago
It gave me chills

The way you brought this series together, taking the various quotes that took place throughout, and tying it all together into one neat little package.. it was a thing of beauty. This to me is the ultimate tale of succubi. And when I think of succubi, I will always think of Rosa and Verde.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Try not to make it love

No love

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
-

The most beautiful erotic story I've ever read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I have to say that usually only read these stories to get a hard on and have some fun but this story I found myself coming home and reading like it was a normal book thank you manyeyedhydra this is the best story posted on literotica that I have ever read and I have been reading for good on 4 years and never felt compelled to post a comment if that says anything to you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Just wanted to say that I went back and read through this entire story arc. Again. I think what really draws people to this story is how well you develop your characters. It really made each encounter he had unique.

I hope you keep going with this account. It would be amazing to have 201 and 202 start a whole new arc. Thanks for giving everyone something fantastic to read!

Ozma12533Ozma12533over 12 years ago
A fun story

What I liked most about this story was the wide cast of characters among the succubus, each with different takes on sex, and all of them beating up on poor Phil.

DamJrDamJrover 12 years ago
AMAZING!

I've decide join this site just to congratulate you by this wonderfull story.

I really hope see more like this.

Thank you.

Dam Jr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it

i absolutely love this story i've read it so many times and had my friends read and they love it too

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you the entire story was superb ,,,,,,I loved it and I know I will read it again .

I cant thank you enough for sharing this great story with us .....I am a fan now !!!!

love ya

Stephen sjhjallahan@verizon.net

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hell yeah

man i got to say i have read alot of stories but thi is the best so far. amazing truly amazing. contact me some time at tylkis@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SUPERB.....SPELLBINDING

Wonderful story....one of the best in the site..

Its very difficult to stop once you started to read this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great ending

I love how you made me wonder the same things Phil did. It fits together beautifully, Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

I loved it and hope that you continue all this. If you have any other stories please email any and all to tschudyr@yahoo.com

MrSmashMrSmashover 8 years ago
It was a great story but still not all things was clear

I really enjoyed the story you done a great job. There was two things that was not clear, one all the succubus in the story always said it was their victims fault because of their choice but in the story once the victims really realized the price of such pleasure they changed their minds which would indicate a uninformed choice. and two Verdie told Phil the souls are burned up and destroyed but yet there are areas in the story that say otherwise specifically with Nurse Honey which suggested an eternal burning torment. Perhaps you can write me back and give me your take on this.

QuazziQuazzialmost 8 years ago
YESSSS!!!!

OMG, this was awesome... moving on to 201. Can't wait to read that!

Calli06Calli06almost 8 years ago
Incredible...

So well balanced a tale, right down to its conclusion, never veering off into shmaltziness or the formulaic. Unanticipated but earnestly hoped for as we found ourselves enthralled with our hero through each of his other-worldly adventures, his deliverance primes the pump for future glimpses of a magical world, as crafted by your clever mind...

baileytommybaileytommyover 7 years ago
succbus summoning

I liked his caring for human an subbus.He was not selfish but he was kind an true

torward other's

TrangSocTrangSocalmost 7 years ago
I think he should have grabbed nurse honey at the end....

Loved the storyline. Hated for it to end. I Verde turned out to be my favorite character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Excellent series. What a mind you have! Thanks for your time and imagination.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
I’m slightly confused

Why didn’t Verdé tell Phil he is her ‘Master’ in the first place? It’s always been obvious that his strongest desire is to live, yet she endangers both his life and soul so many times and seem to get off on terrifying the poor boy. If she was hoping to tempt him to the point where he’d be happy to die for her, then she didn’t really save him from the others ; she was just saving him for herself.

I hope I’m wrong, but if that’s the case then Verdé doesn’t really deserve Phil.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
If Verde really liked Phil and didn't want to kill him...

..... why did she begin to lower herself to make the final stroke? Why couldn't she just wait until he had it figured out or just tell him upfront 'You're my master. Just command me to stop and I will'. Does she really care about him that much?

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningi23 days ago

Mameka Beytan is a monster wearing angels face, she's darker than Nytè, Phil survived the attentions of Mameka Beytan the most cruel daughter of darkness, she was driving him to the mind shuttering climax

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningi11 days ago

Mameƙā bēytan replenishes the lives of warlocks at costs, the price is their souls, she replenish them several times twice the 3rd time she takes their souls as a payment of their debt🖤 Mameka beytan is the most beautiful succubus with an angel face. Buried beneath her face is the darkest soul, darker than Nÿte💛❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous