All Comments on 'A Day at Work Nude'

by NUDE NATURALLY

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
ohnudeoneohnudeonealmost 15 years ago
Fun

This is a fun, postitive nudist story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good quick read for the nude day entry

But it more or less like a dry day report. A great nude day story does not have to have sex in it but you can still improve it with detailed physical descriptions and a little more sexyness to the whole situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice, but...

Maybe NND doesn't require sex, but it would have captured a larger response.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What A Job

I would go to work on a heart beat at someplace like that if could plan on day in and day out without getting busted for indecent exposure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Day at Work Nude

I loved this story. I don't think it needed any overt sexual acts, It was sexy just as it is. Keep up the good work.

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Cute

Great story that's a bit different then the other stories I've read so far. Good luck in the contest.

soulchumpsoulchumpalmost 15 years ago
Very sexy idea

Hey there, NN -- This story really shines in the NND contest from the ones I've read so far. It's so sexy to witness the inner conflict, leading to the "at-home practice sessions", and then feeling the turn-on of discovering the exhibitionistic pleasure. Chapter 2 after the contest is over would be great! I'd love to read as things get even steamier for the the whole staff. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice story line

Would be a great event and I'm sure I'd buy several trip packages

FloridaSmoothieFloridaSmoothieover 13 years ago
Yes!

I like stories the leave some things to the imagination. This one was fun. Not sure if the nudity on the street is realistic, but it is Vegas!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

Extremely well written. Erotic and realistic. Do you have any job openings?

aznakedaznakedover 12 years ago
Nude is natural

Good story. Clothing is only good for two things: to keep warm when it is cold and to keep from getting arrested when it is not. I wish the second was not true and we could always be naked if we wished. I would love to mow the lawn naked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A day at the shop

I recently was called into work on a Sunday to do an emergency repair on the engine of a big grader. When I arrived my supervisor met me and let me in the shop, he then gave me his set of keys and told me to lock up when I was done as he wouldn't be coming back. After he left I locked the door and got to work. An hour or so in I went to the washroom and when I turned around to do up my pants it hit me that no one at all was around.

I have often thought about what a thrill it would be to work in the nude just where all my coworkers normally are working but fully clothed. I stripped naked and put only my coveralls back on. I proceeded to walk around the shop and make sure I was all alone. I put a strap around the door knob to make sure no one could get in and then cautiously removed my coveralls and wore just my work boots. At first I was incredibly nervous but eased up after a short while. As time went on I became less and less reserved and was getting ahead on my job. As I worked I was surprised at how much my dick bumped into things on the machine and motor and just how dirty and greasy it was getting. For some reason this was a huge turn on and within 10 seconds I had one of the hardest boners I have ever had. I tried to ignore it and went back to work. Every time it would let up a bit I would see it all covered in grease and it would come right back.

I kept plugging away and after an hour or so my hard on went away and I suddenly realized I needed to pee. I walked to the washroom and up to the urinal, without thinking I reached down to undo my fly and touched my dick, realizing what I was doing I could feel my dick getting hard again real fast and squeezed out as much pee as possible before I was rock hard again.

As the day went on I ran into a couple snags on the engine and needed some engine codes, I called my supervisor for some help from the shop phone and got the info I needed. Not trusting my memory I wanted to write down the code, I had a sharpie but no paper. I turned to try to find something to write on and hit my hard on on the service desk, that's when it hit me, I promptly proceeded to write the code on my hard dick and man it felt great.

I went back to work but must admit I was very distracted. As work progressed I thought about what other jobs my hard dick could do. I ended up hanging meters and tools off of it just for fun and was amazed how hard it got and how much weight it could hold. It was definitely one of the most thrilling days I've had in a long time.

As the job was finishing I thought about what I could do that would top it all off, I decided to throw my coveralls back on and go outside. Once outside I unzipped them quite low but still above my waist. To my surprise I suddenly thought "what the hell" and quickly unzipped them all the way letting my dick out. I heard a car coming down the road and got very nervous and zipped up. I felt like a chicken and quickly unzipped all the way. I stayed outside and got braver and braver as cars drove by and even walked quite close to the road with my dick out which of course was now rock hard and now throbbing.

I decided I had probably pushed my luck far enough and went back in the shop and waited for my hard on to subside and then got dressed and headed for home. On Monday at work I found myself thinking a lot about the days prior events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The travel agent story is the best I have ever read, awesome!!! I would love to read the follow up and any others you have!!!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome story!

I loved this story, to the point of even being a little jealous of them at the end of their work day! I'm a nudist, and would loved to have a job where I could work nude in the public eye with my boss's blessing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

I liked this story a lot. I hope there will be a sequel.

luckysevenluckysevenabout 9 years ago
Great Read

Thoroughly enjoyable story with a hint of reality. Wouldn't it be great if we were more open minded to public nudity. Given the right circumstances I would enjoy a nude at work day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Working nude

My story is very familiar,I don't work for a travel agent ,but I do work for a real estate office which is near to a well know nudist resort in southern france.our office is about 500 meters from the main entrance.I've worked here for 6 years now and although I'm not a supervisor I do tend to look after the other girls there.last summer our boss put a suggestion box in our office for customers,and a question often asked was why the staff were dressed as we are part of the site.we have a meeting each week and our boss suggested we try being nude for a day.one girl said no and the other like myself just laughed it off.our boss then told us that he and our main bosses had discussed it and said we are to try.I'm 32 now and after two children I am luckily still in good shape as I love to work out..before we left Friday we were told that we were expected to work nude on the monday, and if we didn't the bosses may think about staff changes.Monday came and I turned up in a summer dress and walked in to be greyed by my boss plus one of the directors.I was asked to undress,and after a little thought I did.I have 36c breasts that even at 32 still look nice and firm and the night before I shaved my pubes to leave a neatly trimmed landing strip but below I was shaved so everything was visible.my bosses said I looked great and asked me to open up.I opened the door and put a sign outside inviting people in.the girls arrived and after a bit of chatting they undressed too.the bosses left us and said they would pop in later to see how things were going.the postman arrived to find us nude and also a delivery which I went outside to sort out the day went great and all three of us told the boss later that day that we are happy to work naked every day,which we now so.I've found nudity has bought us girls closer plus the boss is nicer too as he's there naked girls to lol at each day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sweet, lovely story. Would love to have a sequel !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Sounds like a good place to work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow !! That is really awesome!!!! So special!!! I am jealous!!!!!

I would love to work in the nude every day at work. I would love to be nude 24/7. Being nude is so comfortable, relaxing, invigorating, freeing, and I feel real, natural, open and honest with myself and others. I have modeled nude for a figure drawing group. I really enjoyed doing it. I enjoy going to a nudist camp. I am totally, completely comfortable being nude. I am a 51 year old straight male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Working nude

I work for a guy that runs a bar/restaurant and I've worked there for six years now.im a married lady of 28 with two children.a couple of years back my boss called the staff in for a chat and told us he had taken a call from a guy wanting to book the place for a private party.this was nothing new,until he told us that the guy wanted us girls to be nude.we both said no,so he then added we would receive a bonus for doing it.he then went on to add,that if he had to recruit outside help it wouldn't look good on us.anyway reluctantly we said ok,Helen the other girl is only 22 and with a good figure and she agreed first and then convinced me to do the same.i went home and eventually I got the courage to tell my husband about what our boss wanted.my husband wasn't happy,but eventually after telling him how I needed to work and I was paid above average in he club he started to change his view.as the days passed he started to talk about it and seemed to like the idea of his wife naked for a group of men.the day arrived and I made sure I was nicely shaved down below, normally I have a little hair,but now I decided to be totally shaved for all to see.i went to work that evening and Helen was already there.our boss joined us and Chris who runs the bar.we went to our rest area and undressed before walking back out naked.the guys checked us out and we were given a glass of wine to help us relax.the party guests arrived and we served them drinks nude, and things went fine.we had lots of nice comments about our bodies and even though as I was standing at a table,and a guys face was inches from my pussy it felt nice.after the party our boss called us over and thanked us.we had another drink and we both stayed naked not caring that our boss could see our pussies etc.since then we have done lots of nude party avents and I feel so much more comfortable about myself and I love it.ive also done parties where my parents have looked after the kids and my husband has been able to attend,and he absolutely loves watching me working naked and has even turned up with a couple of his mates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice at work

I work for an estate agency and my boss sent me to a house to meet a couple who were thinking of selling.they made coffee as we chatted and they told me they were into nudity and wanted somewhere with a bigger and more secluded garden.they were very open about talking about it and addmitted to me that the only reason they had clothes on was because of my visit.over coffee they told me about their hoildays to places with nude beaches and I told them id thought about doing it but always bottled out.we all laughed and when i was asked why as i had a nice figure i told them its being nude around others that worried me.we chatted more and i dont know how or why but i agreed to undress with them and give it a go.we stripped off and we all stood naked and after a couple of minutes I felt fine.I looked over the house and they followed and answered any questions and we stayed nude.once checks were over we say down to talk business and I caught the husband looking at my pussy,so I didn't say anything and opened my legs a little to give him a good view.once everything was signed I dressed but left my underware off and returned to my car.since then they have moved and we are now good friends and I often attend nude parties at their house and love my new lifestyle.

BaalabassBaalabassabout 4 years ago
Nice one!

Good story, especially with the equality angle of Robert as naked as the others!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This needs to be made into a movie. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i work for a local printers and I recently raised a decent amount of money for a local animal shelter which was going to close without help.im a volunteer there occasionally and care deeply for the animals we look after.weve tried various things to get sponsors which weve done but still not enough to stop struggling.i asked at work for donations and got a little and asked my boss if he would print leaflets etc to help with collections for free this year as the shelter normally paid a little.later in the day he agreed providing I kept a promise I jokingly made about me modeling for our works calendar.i agreed and he said he wanted bikini pics for the summer and miss santa for december etc.i said I was fine with it and carried on as normal.he told the guys and asked if they had any ideas and if so to write them down and put them in a collection box.i work with 6 guys in total and another girl who comes in if required when busy.we read the guys comments and all wanted topless plus lingerie type shots too.i said no straight way but my boss said if I did the company would make a donation to the shelter.i reluctantly agreed and two days later my boss had a photographer mate of his to take the pics.the guys watched and I must admit I enjoyed it and without to much persuasion I let the guy take pics of my boobs.we had a break and my boss made me a suggestion that if I posed naked he would make a donation and sponsor the shelter.i was already sitting there topless in just a very small pair of bikini bottoms and said ok but nothing extreme.i then posed fully naked for lots of pics full frontal,from behind and even standing with some of the guys who were dressed obviously.we now have a calendar on the factory wall plus another in our rest area of me naked for everyone to look at.since then I've posed a few times for the guys but now I'm comfy with close ups of my pussy etc and don't mind opening my legs to let them look and take pics.we also now so I can get my boss to keep his sponsorship of the shelter have 1 day every month where I work naked all day.ive also agreed to pose later this year for another calendar and this time I will bend over,open my legs etc so I'm looking forward to doing that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous