All Comments on 'Bath House Explorer'

by Curious4MorePlease

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OK

WAS WAYYYYY TO SHORT

seeapeseeapeabout 14 years ago
Love Bathhouses

My favorite places to play. Phoenix has two and they are a ball.

Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
found my first (and up to now only) visit rather daunting,.

mainly as I knew nobody and many seemed to be regulars, although im old I was certainly not the oldest.

After a while and watching some action one guy came to me and asked to fuck me, I rteadily agreed but he only did me for a short time as he did not want to cum yet, strait away an older man asked if he could suck me, so I got one of the best b/js for years but he declined one in return

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I had a similar experience, i sat watching a movie, there were 3 other guys. I am in my mid 30s, i started to stroke my cock, a guy, maybe 50, a bit plump, moved over to me, he reached for my cock, stroked it a bit, then took it in his mouth. He was good certainly better than my wife, he stopped, not here, got up and walked out, i replaced my towel, my cock almost holding it up, followed him, i saw him go into a booth , i walked up to it, he beckoned me in, i shut the door. He knelt down, sucking my cock,, i was so hard. He stopped, put 2 blobs of lube on my cock, fuck me, he turned and knelt, his round, smooth, plump bottom displayed to me. I liked to fuck my wifes bottom, she wasn't that keen, but here was a bottom, similar to my wifes presented to me, willing, i moved, positioned my cock and slid into a tight, muscular hole that wrapped around my cock. I grabbed his shoulders, pushing in deep, oh, fuck me, so hard, i went faster, oh that's it and then my cock exploded in his gripping bottom as i reached around, stroking him twice before he too shot his cum. I saw movement, a large cock was poking through the hole, i moved down, stroked it, it twitched, i placed my mouth over it and was rewarded with a mouth full of cum. I went out and showered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I've got to go to a bath house.

Loved your story.I can't wait to go to a bath house for the first time. That would really be a turn on. I love sucking cock and having my a sucked by multiple Cock

suckers.My#is256_368_1983,call or text me for some phone sex or some sexting

I have some cock pics just for you if you like.I can't w aat to hear from you.I am horney as hell. :-)

zephyerzephyerabout 6 years ago
Loved it.

Enjoyed your story. I loved the sexual freedom of the bath house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
love it

i want to get fucked exactly like you did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous