All Comments on 'Wood in the Woods'

by WoodInTheWoods

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very Good

I know it was short but it got me horny as hell! Reminded me of my first time!

seeapeseeapealmost 14 years ago
Sweet and Hot

Lovely story. Nice detail. I can almost taste Jake's cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Caught

Almost reminded me, when i was young i would go into bushland, i would strip naked and wank, 1 day a much older man caught me, he looked at me, i was worried, he said, so you want some help, ohh wow, i was really relieved, my cock grew harder again, he said, to be honest, i saw you earlier, i was watching you, i got close to him and put my hand on his cock, it was hard, i unzipped him and pulled it out, it was a nice cock, as we masturbate each other, i tell him this is my fantasy, he asked what else it involves, i got down on my knees, i started sucking his cock, i was completely naked in bushland sucking a strangers cock, i was so horny now, i stood back up, gave him a kiss, he kept rubbing my cock as i did for him, anything else he asked, i told him, i want to be fucked from behind, he pushed me to a tree, i bent over, he used his spit as lube, he then started to slowly fuck my hole, so many times i had fantasized this, finally its happening, he started to fuck me harder, ohh yes fuck me, he picked up the pace and it felt wonderful, he pulled his cock out and cum on my ass, i got back on my knees, i gave his cock a clean, he zipped his pants back up, he said to me, you are a slut, i said i know, but you made my fantasy come true, he gave me a kiss and left, standing there, naked and alone, his cum dripping down my leg, i finished myself off and left, i went back every now and then, hoping he would show, and he did, i saw him spying on me, so i let him watch and then he showed himself, we knew what we were there for, we wanted our horny fun.

Csucker64Csucker64over 5 years ago
In the woods

At 22 I met a guy who was close to 60 when walking home from my then girlfriends house on a very windy but warm night

I knew the guy from several meetings in the local park toilets ( I was his pet cocksucker for two years - but had given it up after being caught a couple of times )

The guy was exactly the same as he had been before, asking if I wanted to hook up again - I said no , I didn’t do that anymore - but he was persistent ... I knew of a shortcut through the woods to the back of our house and said good night to him , before climbing the fence into the woods I was more surprised that he climbed over and followed me into the gloomy depths saying “ come on - you know you want to “

My resolve was weakening by the second and eventually I stopped and looked at him saying “ ok , one last time “

He led the way to a large tree, unfastened his trousers and dropped them - his hard cock jutting out straight , I took one look and my mouth watered ( fuck I’d missed this I thought ) .. in no time at all I was on my knees sucking on him madly , both of us moaning and gasping quite loudly , but secure in the knowledge no one would hear us over the wind noise ... I sucked him deep and felt him twitch as his cock spurted a huge load into my mouth , his hands clutching my head quite tight - I loved the taste, texture and general feel of his cock in my mouth and swallowed it all greedily .

As I stood up he said “ tomorrow night same time ?”

Weakly I said it was a one off - but I knew I would be there , and I was

He left me there and I had to wank off before going home - spurting my watery load all over the tree !!

Once a cocksucker, always a cocksucker !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This last one, or the one I'm supposed to comment on? This one I give 7. The previous one needs work. You can't tease me with an ass fingering and.never come back to it! It just disappeared. You don't suck someone then jack them off! You have them shoot hot ropes of steaming cum in your mouth and throat, almost gag there's so much because your ass fingering has super charged his load volume, it's twice what it normally would be. You savor the sticky musky sweet semen before you swallow, making sure no part of your mouth or throat is not coated in cum, so you'll taste it all night. He takes you lead, except instead of one finger in you, he puts two, then three fingers deep in you and massages the roundness of your prostate. You don't last a minute your seed is pouring from your hard cock and he is gulping cum as fast as you shoot it, his fingers, thrusting and thrusting your slippery hole. You collapse on the floor, empty and twitching, the orgasm still working its way through your exhausted body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous