All Comments on 'Mommy's Boy?'

by yr_sissy_toy

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
loridsisiloridsisialmost 15 years ago
Lori wants more!!

Great start! I loved this story!

Want to read more, NOW! *stamps foot*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Absolutely awesome

I loved it and only wish that there was more. You should keep writing and I really hope to see chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
best story tonight

loved your story please let there be a part two and three

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MOMMY's SLUT I HOPE

WOW You just just hit on every fantasy I ever had growing up and my pantyhose were full from the time I read the Title. Please hurry with chapter 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 well you get the picture,, I really loved it sally_spandex69 at yahoo dot com HURRY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

Would love for you to give us more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved the story

What a great story. Being a crossdresser who loves to wear his sexy moms pretty lingerie I found it quite erotic. In fact I filled her silk panties with my cum while reading this story and put a run in her nylons as well.

felicityalexanderfelicityalexanderover 14 years ago
Loved the story

I just had to put on moms best nylons and panties and bra while reading this story. i could smell her scent on the clothing as I stroked myself to a massive orgasm all over her panties and nylons. I wish she would do this to me, but wearing her sexy outfits and jacking off is the next best thing. Well done, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
GREAT!

great, wonderful story and you tell it in a wonderful way. the description of the boy's tiny penis and the scene when mom masturbates him are 10 points in 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A wonderful fantasy.

Its almost as if youve read my mind.I wore lots of my mums lingerie but she never knew.

I was tempted many times to let her find me in her undies but never had the courage.

This story is so close to my fantasy in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Soft, caring, gentle mother and a very willing girl. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wut

I think you got a bit of an Oedipus complex there man. Bit too much description of the character's mom for comfort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good old mum

mum knows best she is spiecal

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lucky

Lucky boy to have a mommy make you dress and cum like that!

aboychickaboychickalmost 9 years ago
Too bad there weren't any more installments

A very hot story. Too bad there was only one chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FAQ YOU

Gayyyyy

RebeccaTGRebeccaTGover 8 years ago
I think most of us....

I think most of us with trans<insert title> feelings have wished that this was us. I know I certainly wish my mother had done this to me instead of me having to do it myself. Cost me a fortune in make-up till I found my look.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very HOT!!!!

How lucky to have an understanding A Mom. Wish this was my story. I love to wear my Mom's sexy lingerie and masturbate. Love cumming in her panties and licking them clean. You are so lucky to have a Mom that supports you being her "new" daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SOFT PINK KNICKERS

I think many men like pink and when it is folded around your straining manhood, there cannot be a better feeling, oh find me a woman to do this to me?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wishes

I would have loved that at one time when I was younger and probably now cause I wouldn't have to hide it as much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A sissy to

I was 12 when my mom dressed me as her little girl it felt so good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wish

I wished it'd been one of my parents who had helped me be the girl I always knew I was. Instead first it was my mother's cousin then our best friends father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mommy's Girl

That is what I have always wanted to be. A pretty girl for my Mommy! Now we will see what the bois do, when the see me coming! I will enjoy their arms around me, and pleasing them just like all little girls do for their "men". Oh, I will make them ever so happy! And I will become so happy too! Oh, being Mommy's little girl does have its rewards, doesn't it?

Roxanne Lanyon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Being Mommy's Little Girl

May I please be Mommy's little girl? I am so tired of being a sissy little boi, and being picked on by all of these school boys! I want to be hugged and kissed by them, not beat up by them! I want to wear pretty dresses, and panties, and make-up and have lovely long hair so the bois can run their hands through it. Oh, Mommy, please make me a little girl! Please? I think it must be wonderful to be made love to, and kissed, and hugged! I want to be the best possible girl I can ever be for the bois! I promise I will make them so happy and satisfied! And, I will let them spurt into my mouth, and, yes, even swallow when they brg and ask! I will be such a good little girl, Mommy! I will!

Your Little Sissy, Roxanne Lanyon

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
I was a sissy boy for my Mother

She was what was called a fag hag and used to take me with her to her gay friends parties. There is no safer warmer place to be than in a mans arms felling his lips on yours. And yes kneeling down and taking his big thing in your mouth or laying down with him on you kissing your neck as he enters you and makes you his little boy girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What did the sissy girl do next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful story! I wish I had a mommy like that!

Roxanne Lanyon

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

At the start, I was thinking it was a bit too simple. Of course, being human can be very simple as well, and thinking too much can complicate things unnecessarily. The love and affection, as well as a dash of simple hornyness made for a lovely ending.

Curtcarls69Curtcarls697 months ago

Absolutely love it so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous