All Comments on 'The Dawn'

by SomeAussieGuy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
THATS IT I LOVE YOU!!!!

Why cant all men have a mind like yours?? so i am publicly declaring that i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just dont tell my husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Twice.

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I am so speechless

I am trying to put into words how I feel but that was so amazing, my mind has kind of frozen up and the ability to create speech is failing me. That was so beautiful and so hot, it was just unbelievable. I frequent Lit a lot but this is the first time I've ever left a comment because I just had to tell you just how profoundly awesome that was. You are brilliant (not to mention sexy) at what you do and I'm glad that hasn't changed even though you've got some stuff going on. Good luck with that and I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh god

That was AMAZING. First time i've ever come twice in a row...you are so sexy i couldn't help it. God if you're in need of a house you are SO welcome to live with me ;]

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Couldn't

Even finish the audio! I have no idea what happens in the last 20 minutes and I don't care! I'm soaking wet and I'm spent. You are God. I LOVE the sound of the author/artist jacking off in the background! Thank you, need moar!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You deserve an Award

Wow!!! If they gave out awards for this type of thing you'd be getting them all! I am still shaking from that...thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I can't even believe how turned on you get me! I'm in love with your stories and your voice. Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very talented

I've been listening to your stuff for a year now, how is it I just recently discovered you cum TWICE in this one? Its rapidly become one of my favorites! Can't wait for the next one, you are a remarkably talented story teller dear!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
4 times

Oh my god. Your voice....that accent...

Please come to America like tomorrow. I can't believe I orgasmed 4 times and I didn't even finish the whole video!

I'm looking forward to a trip to Australia very much now.

That was seriously hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love the sounds

I love how I can hear you stroking yourself. That is hot. This totally reminded me of teenagers and young love and hear you come twice that was a lovely surprise.

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago
That could not have been better....

Sweet romance, hot sex, water and a magical setting including the dawn.

This is going to sound so sappy, but I even got an image of Rapunzel's prince climbing up to her tower.

As for your voice like velvet and coming twice, no less...Hot damn !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really entertaining ;)

Beautifully described, great voice and a great story. SUCH a turn on. (From a woman) 50 mins of it too! Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I loved it when you came. Oh my god I swear I just couldn't stop cumming from hearing you moan!! More please, sir? 😉🙏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous