All Comments on 'Mother-in-law Lust Ch. 03'

by JPHutton

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
confusing but erotic

Here's what I'm confused about : "Georgie helped Ken into their bedroom, and shut the door and all went silent. I took Liz into our room, helped her undress and she flopped down on the bed naked and within seconds she was asleep.

I took my clothes off, went to the bathroom and joined her, running my hands over her soft tits and her shaven pussy for a few minutes before turning onto my side to read my book before going to sleep.

I hadn't yet fallen asleep when I heard our bedroom door open."

If Liz was asleep and the MIL had a natural pussy who did the shaven pussy belong to in the bathroom?

The way your sentances are structured leads to my confusion. Did he join her in the bathroom or return to join her in bed? There are many other confusing sentances such as this in your story.

This could have been a 100 rating if the writing was better. An editor would really help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My sexy hot auntie

This is a very hot horny series. I had a long term arrangement with my mother's brother's wife. A very taboo relationship to say the least. My uncle traveled out of town and abroad often. So I was asked by him to take care of any tasks around the house my auntie may require help with. At the time I was 25 and my auntie was 60. A very sophisticated and sexy 60.Always wore dresses and skirts with high heels in the cold moths stockings the warm months just bare legs.Always painted toes and fingers. She was amazing.Long story short my uncle was having a long term affair. He and my auntie separated. That was when our relationship began. It was inedible sex both of us hot for each other and I would visit her weekly. She and my mother were very close which made it that much more exciting. It continued for 18 years. Even as her health declined and her body physically couldn't accommodate our usual kinky sex,she would still orally please me. Eventually our last year of meetings she would just give me wonderful long slow hand jobs. She loved the fact she could stillake me cum. And even at 78 yrs old I still enjoyed to see her naked body as she pleased me. So keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous