All Comments on 'Ahhhhhhhhh! An Anal Invasion!'

by libidinal

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
definetly hotttttt..but just wish

yes..definetly a hottttt story..just wish that your scenerio and characters had been a bit different...as a sex charged woman/mom..wish that the "couple" in your story had been mom and dad..and the hot muscled big jock stud...had been their son...biggest turn-on for women/moms like myself is hottttt bi family fun...and the idea of "mom" directing bi action.. with bi stud hubby/muscled big jock son...especially anal screwing/fisting is soooooo hottt when it becomes bi family fun..trust me..perhaps your next story might just be that hottt scenerio...hope so..your writing is terrific..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh yes!

In my humble opinion my friend; not only this trio but all your characters from your stories should go for another round!

Nobody describes power-fucking a tight male asshole quite as well as you do.

Keep up the great work!

joestuddjoestuddalmost 15 years ago
ohhhhh

uh, could you get me Carlos's number?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great start, now keep going!

Loved it! Definitely extend the story several more rounds. Does Carlos have a girlfriend who might make an interesting addition to the mix? Just a thought.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgealmost 14 years ago
Hot -- far-fetched perhaps -- but hot

Names got confused between the guys and you added a "Steve" instead of "Jimmy" as well. Otherwise, quite hot and visual -- love to watch it all for real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Hot!

I love all of your hot, and nasty stories...right up my alley so to speak. The only thing that could have made this story a little hotter would be that she sucked the cum out of his ass before fisting him...yum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You are one of the best writers on here!

please keep up the good work, love all of your stories, cant wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Written by an inept faggot.

One of the worst mindless prattle I have encountered in a long time. "1" !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I wonder

if he just split her lip and gave her a black eye? Or if he sent her to the hospital. The "sharon's" of the world are filling the hospitals and morgues. You treat people like that and you'd better find a deep, dark hole to hide in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

OMG.....where do I find a woman that loves this as much as I would...:P !

Awesome story, well written, well detailed and thought out...

SMOKIN HOT AND THOROUGHLY ENJOYED...KEEP WRITING ALONG THESE LINES PLEASE...:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely disgusting

Even for fiction this was a disgusting group of characters doing ugly, nasty things.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Artfully raw lust. Every man's fantasy to have his woman pimp out his ass for plunder by big cocks. "More, more, more. How do like it, how do you like it?"

TriftisTriftisabout 2 years ago

Loved this hot story :)))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous