All Comments on 'The Six Month Challenge'

by jaykayen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Is this true?

If so, what a pig you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pig?

Why is the writer a pig? He received consent (non-verbal, but an affirmative headshake), so this was not rape. He didn't indicate any desire to leave or dump Sophie once she was de-flowered, which would be piggish. He probably should've had a condom handy, especially since he had been planning this seduction for months. But he doesn't shout with glee, "Ha! Now you'll get pregnant--and you're on your own, bitch!" Nothing like that.

Yes, Sophie probably feels some regret at having violated her beliefs, but the writer did not force her to do so and she seems to have known for some time that he wanted to have sex with her without waiting for marriage. I don't see much piggy behavior in this story--although I suspect the story to be pure fiction since virgins don't wear thongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 stars

I enjoyed your story I hope you continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Virgins. Thongs. Hymen.

Virgins do wear thongs and the hymen is not that far in. Otherwise, not too bad and most of us have been in similar situations at some point.

oldbob68oldbob68about 7 years ago
well written

Also believable, albeit with envy on my part, Please keep writing,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Seduction

The proper theme of the story is just good old-fashioned seduction. This is exactly how the mating dance has been played out for centuries. Gradually, over hours/days/weeks/months/years the male convinces the female to spread her legs and allow him entry. No force is applied, but the woman is brought around to accepting that this male is a fit partner.

To those radical feminists complaining and crying rape; It's likely the process by which you were conceived!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Poorly written drivel

Did you think this garbage through? Badly done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Magnificent And Totally Believable!!

This is probably the most magnificent and totally believable piece that I have read on this site. My only other possible criticism is that the author should have gone a little bit further to say how much he loved her if he did and how he loved being inside her and delivering his love cream to her sweet vagina while cuddling and holding her close and continually hissing her as most women want after sex. Most women hate the wham bam and the guy getting up and leaving them which says to them that he was only jacking off in their pussy. They want intimate love or even the appearance of it and not the wham bam thank you ma’am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome story

Great post man! Really makes me wanna deflower a virgin now!

WittonWittonabout 1 year ago

The guy is a creep

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous