All Comments on 'Unexpected Guest Ch. 11'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So good to hear from you again! I love, love, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you

as it sped toward its foreshadowed conclusion, the ride along with this story was all the more fun for the waiting. I can finally take it off my "waiting for the next chapter" list (which is quite short so that is meant as a complement).

Thank you for all the effort that goes into constructing a series of postings that is entertaining, coherent and consistently good.

Though the hero doesn't have to be too good to be true all the time.

michchick98michchick98almost 15 years ago
Great ending...

Worth the wait. I loved how they finally admitted how they felt about each other.

skadetskadetalmost 15 years ago
Finally, you're back!

I have waited for this for .. forever. At least. I really hope you will continue to write - I love all of your stories. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful!

I'm so happy you decided to finish the story. It was well worth the wait. You never disappoint your readers. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yay, yay, yay!

and yay!

starry_nightstarry_nightalmost 15 years ago
Glad to have you back!

Thank you for finishing this story! The way they admitted their feelings to each other was so cute and funny..."I love you, you moron." lol, I hope there will be an epilogue or an update about these characters. Looking forward to your future stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you're fantastic

Thank you for writing this. I really enjoy reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

I just have to say that I absolutely loved this story, from the development of characters and the misunderstandings to the almost comical interference and not to mention the undeniably erotic love scenes. This is by far one of my favourite stories to date. Please keep writing :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More more more

I love every bit of this story.

sooshsooshabout 13 years ago
yum

well, this was a very cute and very sexy story. my only criticism is that it needed to be edited, and edited well, before it was posted. while the story line was awesome, i could probably pick out at least 150 examples like the following:

"Ann giggled as he kissed his way passed her bellybutton and tickling her with his light kisses."

In that sentence, tickling should be tickled. Also, I noticed that you made a lot of common errors regarding word usage, like confusing where and were and their and there. That's completely common, though, so don't feel too bad about it.

ZachswifeZachswifeabout 12 years ago

This was a great story! People who get caught up in the little nit picking should learn to sit back and enjoy the story. It's not like you paid for this; you're reading it for free.

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Nooooo!!!!

No, this can't be the end. I want more! More? Sequel??? Please!

amja7578amja7578over 10 years ago

OMG! Amazing story! Loved it from beginning to end

....would love to hear your thoughts on mine! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

I will add my voice to the other voices and say this is a great story. Moving characters and emotional words make this story stand out. So there is a few errors. They did not take away from the story flow. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful.

How I long for a man like Jared. This is such a wonderful story. You are an incredible writer, Ada. Keep writing and making us all cum.

Ada StuartAda Stuartabout 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous from Ada Stuart

"Wonderful. How I long for a man like Jared. This is such a wonderful story. You are an incredible writer, Ada. Keep writing and making us all cum."

- Thanks and you're most welcome :-) This was actually one of those stories that was recently copied and sold on Amazon without my consent. It has been removed now but I'm thinking about rewriting it and try to improve the writing :-) Definetly on my list :-)

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
They Made It

A lovely story Ada. Maybe a bit too similar to some of your others but that doesn't detract from my enjoyment. It's very readable, quite a fast pace for a relatively long story, has your excellent dialogue among the leading charcters, especially Jared and Ann, and is well written throughout. When I think about it there were really only 3 characters there plus a few words possibly from Erin.

Well done and thanks. 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You

Thanks for a great story, like the romance of the story.

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

I love stories like this. Perfect combination of romance and sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
3227 Followers
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES